Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:16:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need to sell BCC before SegWit2x  (Read 374 times)
MrCrank (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:44:17 AM

Hi friends,
I want to hear your opinion.
I have some BCC..
Need to sell BCC before SegWit2x?
or need exchange to BTC only?
Thx.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:50:52 AM

If you want to claim the 2X fork coin, you need to own Bitcoin (BTC). So exchange all those BCC into BTC before the fork. Don't forget to keep the BTC in an address that you hold its private key. Do NOT store it on an exchange or online wallet because they may not give you the ability to claim the fork coin.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:56:32 AM

Hi friends,
I have some BCC..
Thx.

It's a good idea to exchange your BTC to BCC especially before segwit2x. The price of Bitcoin has also been rising while BCC hasn't been doing as well. I suggest you get your BCH converted as soon as possible because it will give you more Bitcoin gold as well has more overall value in your wallet.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:00:46 AM

"need to sell"? there is no need to do anything. it depends on what you like to do.

if you ask me i think bitcoin cash is going to get pumped hard because of SegWit2x fork since the drama about it is getting started and there is a good chance that we see a downtime in bitcoin price because of it the same way we had some downtime during August and people weer panicking.
altcoins like BCH use these things to pump and it can be a good profit.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
AmXProX

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:14:25 PM

better convert it to BTC, fork will come from that coin.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:25:04 PM

Hi friends,
I have some BCC..
Thx.

BCC is on separate chain and 2x fork will not influence BCC directly. It might however influence it indirectly in this way that some of the BCC holders will sell BCC for BTC to have more at the moment when the fork happens thus increasing the sale of BCC and reducing its price.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:30:47 PM

For me much better to sell you bcc to btc and keep your bitcoin(btc) in you wallet which you hold the private key, after the fork you will received new coin which is bitcoin gold(bcg) equivalent of how much the amount of your bitcoin into your wallet. But i do not think if there are exchange are wanting to support bcg and how much would be its value.
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:40:09 PM

actually, i am very glad to see people sell their bcc, the more the sell, the lower price i can buy, i am really looking forward to bcc
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:54:52 PM

Hi friends,
I have some BCC..
Thx.

For your info the ticker BCC is owned by bitconnectcoin, maybe what you mean is Bitcoincash, if that is the case then you need to sell your bitcoincash if you want to get a BitcoinGold when the fork comes, you can still buy back the bitcoincash you've sold.
ChainSmoker

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:05:12 PM

Hi friends,
I have some BCC..
Thx.

Why not? You should have dumped that shitcash coin much earlier dude.Now the price is not worth it but dump it now or regret later.That coin is a cancer to bitcoin and controlled by china.Better dump it now or you will be left holding a bag of BCC.Dump and buy bitcoin and wait for upcoming forks.That's the smartest thing you can do  Wink

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:29:55 PM

There is no point holding bitcoin cash at the moment since it is not good anymore. Instead of holding bitcoin cash, you can use that money to buy bitcoin in order to receive free bitcoin. Charts have shown that the price of bitcoin cash will continue to go down. It is not a good coin at all. I know that it does not sound good but I do not believe in bitcoin cash. It is a trash coin man
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:42:31 PM

Hi friends,
I have some BCC..
Thx.

well you should sell your bcc and turn into bitcoin and save it for upcoming fork because like just bitcoin cash fork you sill receive the same amount of 2x coins after the fork and besides bitcoin cash isn't worth it anymore so, holding bitcoin cash in long term will be pointless.
dasdo

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:48:45 PM

As far as I know, you need to sell or exchange BCC to BTC to get a new crypto currency. Bitcoin Cash is in no way associated with Bitcoin Gold. Take Action! Cool Wink
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:48:50 PM

Hi friends,
I have some BCC..
Thx.

For your info the ticker BCC is owned by bitconnectcoin, maybe what you mean is Bitcoincash, if that is the case then you need to sell your bitcoincash if you want to get a BitcoinGold when the fork comes, you can still buy back the bitcoincash you've sold.

Thanks for your observation. I don't know why the symbol confusion still exists even two months after the birth of Bitcoincash (BCH). OP, is there any other reason you want to sell off other than panic? If there aren't, then there isn't any cause for alarm. As for the Segregated Witness 2, I don't see it been much of a problem to Bitcoincash. I would rather hold unto the coin than sell off.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
MrCrank (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:18:55 PM

Hi friends,
I have some BCC..
Thx.

Thanks for your observation. I don't know why the symbol confusion still exists even two months after the birth of Bitcoincash (BCH). OP, is there any other reason you want to sell off other than panic? If there aren't, then there isn't any cause for alarm. As for the Segregated Witness 2, I don't see it been much of a problem to Bitcoincash. I would rather hold unto the coin than sell off.

I mean Bitcoin Cash..
Other reason:
1. BCH price falling..
2. Get free Bitcoin gold if exchange BCH to BTC.
3. Read that Bitcoin gold will be cost $1500
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:29:15 PM

I mean Bitcoin Cash..
Other reason:
1. BCH price falling..

bitcoin gold does not have the big names or motivations behind it that bitcoin cash does. i wouldn't expect it to be a very big deal myself, though as forks go it's far less insulting than bitcoin cash is. if people are betting the farm on this they might wind up disappointed. 
MrCrank (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:41:08 PM

I mean Bitcoin Cash..
Other reason:
1. BCH price falling..

bitcoin gold does not have the big names or motivations behind it that bitcoin cash does. i wouldn't expect it to be a very big deal myself, though as forks go it's far less insulting than bitcoin cash is. if people are betting the farm on this they might wind up disappointed. 

So Bitcoin gold will be support GPU mining.
I think that this new coin will compete Ethereum..
Many peoples will try mining Bitcoin Gold instead ETH..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: