Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:06:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which One is better (for future Investments) ETC (Ethereum) Or Bitcoin  (Read 616 times)
alexjhons (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:16:46 AM

Hello, Freinds...

Today the Bitcoin Price may increasingly very High!On the Other Hand, Ethereum is also a very powerful currency Today. But in future prospectus I'm Confused where to invest?

So, Guys, anyone helps me for future investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:35:41 AM

Both bitcoin and ethereum. They have good future. If you hold any of these two or you hold both. Your fine. But bitcoin right now is having it's moments right now as people now are keeping bitcoin as much as they can. Because of the split will take place this month. Every person who kept their bitcoins are going to receive the split coin which is the bitcoin gold (BTG). Who don't want a free money? Ethereum is going to it's next hardfork also. So it's good to hold both of them. Besides, they are the biggest crypto right now. But for me, Ethereum can make you millionaire since it more cheaper than bitcoin. It's good for long term.
mdcrpto

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:11:51 AM

I aslo prefer ETH since it is much cheaper. For the long run, the percentage of growing or benefit will be higher if you keep ETH.
On the other hand, if you really need something stable, then go with BTC. It is officially supported and much more people using it.
dindadida

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:30:41 AM

currently the price of bitcoin is very high. so it's not good if we invest bitcoin at this time. you should wait for the cheap bitcoin price first. to avoid losses that are not in want
preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:06:45 PM

i am mining etc because i think it will go to 18/20 usd and now is just cheap and easy to mine, so when it will rise up we will have a good bag, ethereum is not finished to mine? now is pos or i am wrong?
loveselenagomez

Activity: 966
Merit: 10

Cogwise

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:15:37 PM

Bitcoin better.

Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:04:05 AM

Hello, Freinds...

Today the Bitcoin Price may increasingly very High!On the Other Hand, Ethereum is also a very powerful currency Today. But in future prospectus I'm Confused where to invest?

I can't be sure. It depends on the situation. You can't just decide on whose better because like I said, it depends on the situation. You can always said bitcoin is the best in all aspects, of course it has its own flaws, but not that significant. The difference in greatness I guess between cryptocurrencies is the the severity of flaws they possesses. To simplify, you just have to analyze which is more suitable to your situation, this would be easy if you have knowledge and capability to apply your knowledge.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:32:02 AM

My principle is to diversify my investments: so i try to keep btc, ltc, ethereum and DOGE. It is my strategy: So there is less risk.
I like most ethereum.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:53:32 AM

Bitcoin will always become the best investments on cryptocurrencies
just buy more bitcoin when the price in corrections

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:08:45 AM

Bitcoin always is best to invest, however better divide your investment to both like 60/40 btc/eth. Good Luck

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:32:45 AM

Hello, Freinds...

it depends on you on but all i can say is that both coins are good for short or long term investments and it would be much better if you divide your funds 50/50 on both coins for an equal results. although i would prefer bitcoins compare to etherium because bitcoins value is much higher compare to etherium and  also ive been using bitcoins for quite a long time, therefore i am more familliar and confident to it compared to etherium or any other coins.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:42:45 AM

Hello, Freinds...

Actually they both have a potential to stay in the digital currency. But if your going to choose one, its better if go with the bitcoin. Because bitcoin is mark as the "King' of cryto. Ethereum is just depending on the value of bitcoin and some other coin. So if you are looking for the best coin it is BTC.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:49:50 AM

Hello, Freinds...

id say bitcoin is better for future investments because of its value that is increasing overtime ever since the day it was released and also it was proven to be safe and legit so you are sure and confident about the money your putting on it. thats why most people nowadays are going for bitcoins compared to etherium but im not saying etherium is a bad coin infact both of them has a full potential to succed on the future.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:59:08 AM

More people know about bitcoin than Ethereum so bitcoin is still the leader
and going to remain there.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:01:10 AM

Investing on both is a good option. Since not only that the two currencies still have the potential to grow but instead the two are still on a progressive stage in which from day to day the two are still showing a lot of improvement. Like one of our fellow Bitcoiner, if you are looking for much stable currency then I highly suggest to engage in Bitcoin but I'm not saying that Bitcoin is much better than ETH it will still depend on the current situation of the market. Just do some research and definitely first-hand information is the best tool to assists you on your deciding stage.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:03:28 AM

EtC is different from ETH.

And I love Ethereum. I think it is a fantastic platform for many applications. Bitcoin is the main coin and will always leed the market.
mmmmyah

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:12:55 AM

ETC is Ethereum classic.... did you mean ETC or ETH?? ETC has been in the doldrums .... BTC is at an all time high
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:31:26 PM

ETC is Ethereum classic.... did you mean ETC or ETH?? ETC has been in the doldrums .... BTC is at an all time high
These are three different types of coins like ETC is different form Ethereum and bitcoin also. The two are called altcoins in which the Ethereum is the best option in the whole history of altcoins because it a fantastic future and it is also a number second in all the coins because of its rate while bitcoins is the queen of all and bitcoin will lead forever because he is so fast than other due to which to defeat bitcoin is impossible or too difficult.
breeze170

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:46:59 PM

I hope you didn't mean ethereum classic which is basically dead. So bitcoin is so much better than ethereum for long term investment as people start selling things for bitcoin outside world!

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:03:09 PM

Bitcoin is going up so quickly, and Ethereum is being behind bitcoin at the moment, because it is not increasing too much. If you look at the charts, you will notice that ethereum ATH in the last month was just $335, and now it is $310 each ethereum.
It is sad, i dont know why ethereum is not rising anymore, it is suspicius and a bad story for me because i have a lot of money invested on ethereum, i hope it will recover soon.
But bitcoin is and will always be the best investment option.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: