Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Antminer S9 T  (Read 371 times)
Ishimov (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:54:38 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 08:48:36 AM by Ishimov

Antminer S9 is the best miner in category price/quantity. We have it with hash rate 13.5 and 14 TH/s

For 14TH/s:

Profit is 5000$/year

•   Hash rate: 14TH/s
•   Cryptocurrency: BTC (bitcoins)
•   Power consumption: 1372W ± 10%
•   Power efficiency: 0.098J/GH ± 10% at the wall
                                       (with Bitmain's APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
We have S9 in stock 2650$ with PSU
And pre order in November 1980$ with PSU

BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:39:04 PM

Just bought S9 for Nov for $1,265.00. They were available for 2 weeks. I think you're dreaming.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
Ishimov (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:05:48 PM

If you mean Bitmain than any order are closed now. Next pre order will only on December
Joebrann

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:20:32 PM

If you mean Bitmain than any order are closed now. Next pre order will only on December
Lmao, proof of this? If not pure speculation, and I see them opening more up in a week to get some more BCC since they are not allowed to accept BTC. They have Fee's and everything to pay. This is purely speculation on my end though. Smiley

Only time will tell, so with that being said please show proof of purchase. Also is escrow excepted?

Ishimov (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:37:36 AM

Lmao, proof of this? If not pure speculation, and I see them opening more up in a week to get some more BCC since they are not allowed to accept BTC. They have Fee's and everything to pay. This is purely speculation on my end though. Smiley

Only time will tell, so with that being said please show proof of purchase. Also is escrow excepted?

As we're working with the Chinese suppliers  just look at the CH version of the bitmain.com
It is stayed that the next batch of S9 14T antminer will be (1.12-10.12 shipping)

Eng. version of the website always offers another shipping dates, 10 days difference with the Chinese one.  Check & compare here https://shop.bitmain.com/main.htm?lang=en
https://shop.bitmain.com/main.htm?lang=zh

We're working at pre-payment terms only. If you don't have BCC or yuans and you don't want to wait your miner till the end of December - get back to us. PayPal accepted for payments. You could possibly open a dispute with us if we don't provide you with the required service and its terms.
You're more than welcome
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:51:23 PM

OOPS.....back up for sale for Dec 10-21 $1500. I'll buy those for less money, A warranty, a trusted reputation and proven delivery.  I'll buy from you only when you're cheaper than the Manufacturer. That's the only way it makes sense.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: