Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:02:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] TRIVE ICO - HELP KILL FAKE NEWS - PRESALE EXTENDED UNTIL NOV 15  (Read 2926 times)
EYEeTH

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:24:37 AM

David putting his heart on the blockchain. All in! No fake news. 💑
TriveNews

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 04:23:03 PM

David putting his heart on the blockchain. All in! No fake news. 💑

That he is!
MetaVerde

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:06:40 AM

I'm triple-excited about the Facebook livestream happening at 8:30 PM Eastern on our Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/TriveNews/

If you watch you can ask our team questions!
Live!

Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 06:57:04 PM

I had a pleasure to meet and speak in person with David Mondrus and Joyce Mondrus, when they visited Kyiv more than half a year ago.
Not only David has significant knowledge of blockchain and IT, he also has big knowledge of politics, foreign policy, culture, that's why I'm sure Trive would be successful project!
That's great that Trive team is ready for ICO and I advise everyone to follow this threat and invest

TriveNews

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:55:25 PM

I had a pleasure to meet and speak in person with David Mondrus and Joyce Mondrus, when they visited Kyiv more than half a year ago.
Not only David has significant knowledge of blockchain and IT, he also has big knowledge of politics, foreign policy, culture, that's why I'm sure Trive would be successful project!
That's great that Trive team is ready for ICO and I advise everyone to follow this threat and invest

Thank you for the endorsement Flodner!
golub_io

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:09:24 AM

The concept is quite interesting, but how is that possible to find out which users' messages are real marks for definite piece of news to be truth or lie, and which users' messages are just the same prepaid fake point of view?

Do you need any help with russian or english audience? As I've mentioned, the idea itself is great.
TriveNews

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:58:25 PM

The concept is quite interesting, but how is that possible to find out which users' messages are real marks for definite piece of news to be truth or lie, and which users' messages are just the same prepaid fake point of view?

Do you need any help with russian or english audience? As I've mentioned, the idea itself is great.

Great question. We create a loop where the facts of one researcher can be verified to be true or false by others.

Here is how it will work:
https://trive.news/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/orbit2-e1503157436648.png
MetaVerde

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:17:30 PM

David and I met talking politics on Facebook and trying to suss which news was real and which wasn't.

This project is so seriously needed.
I am excited to see it launched.

This is going to be very interesting indeed.

TriveNews

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 03:17:56 PM

Tech Co featured Trive in their Startup Spotlight!  Grin Read about it here: https://tech.co/startup-spotlight-fake-news-glasses-kid-fintech-2017-10
Flodner

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 03:23:17 PM

David and I met talking politics on Facebook and trying to suss which news was real and which wasn't.

Yes, David's knowledge in politics is very helpful for this project. Because most of fake news are political and related to politics, that why this will be main area which need fake-news killing.
Other areas which seems important to be me is show-business and businesses of all types (including ecommerce and blockchain area)
You can like it or not, but may people when hear "bitcoin" think about some ponzi scheme or a bubble, and stories such as Silk way or some bitcoin-scammer are still popular

rdn2tm

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:47:08 PM

Truth is what the world need, could be the most important project since bitcoin. GL to the team, please let me know if you need french translation.
mondrus

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:57:53 PM

Thanks RDN. We think so. "The truth is the truth no matter who speaks it".
TriveNews

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 01:40:50 AM

Truth is what the world need, could be the most important project since bitcoin. GL to the team, please let me know if you need french translation.

Thanks! Totally agree.
MetaVerde

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:56:55 AM

There's a demo version of our Chrome plugin.

This is just to get a feel for it and hopefully give us some feedback.
Hint.

Grin

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/trive-news-demo-browser-c/pfodgckfooconabjbjaamjcpnanchjgh

The Trive team is working hard.

Have a terrific day.

AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:40:36 AM

The idea seems pretty interesting Cool Good luck!
TriveNews

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 03:12:13 PM

The idea seems pretty interesting Cool Good luck!

Thanks Ashley! Let us know if you have any questions about the project Smiley
TriveNews

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 02:58:14 PM

Trive CEO David Mondrus will be attending the Texas Bitcoin Conference this weekend. If you would like to meet up with David to discuss Trive, shoot us an email: info [at] trive.news

https://trive.news/blogs/trive-texas-bitcoin-conference/

Cool
Flodner

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 09:20:48 PM

The plugin looks interesting, do you plan to make it for other browsers (i.e. for Firefox), I just very rarely use Chrome, that's why I ask)

It would be interesting to hear updates about Texas Bitcoin Conference, and also updates about Pre-Sale, how it's going on

vizique (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2420
Merit: 1641

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:04:54 PM

PRESALE EXTENDED UNTIL 11:59PM EASTERN ON NOV 15TH
TriveNews

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:48:43 AM

Trive Presale Extended Through Nov 15th:

The team at Trive has been actively showcasing their strategy that will improve relations between the media and its consumers in a way that’s never been done before. They have been globally active, speaking to countless individuals and organizations who share Trive’s excitement in launching this revolutionary project.

Trive initiated its Presale earlier this month and since its launch there has been notable advancement, especially following the live demonstration of their plugin showing the world how to use Trive. As the Trive team has been traveling the world presenting their project, it’s become increasingly evident that people everywhere have a strong desire to take part in both combating misleading information and applauding honest journalism.

Trive is thrilled to see momentum building in this short amount of time, and they happily announce the extension of their Presale in order to allow more people to take advantage of the discount, which is only available during the Presale period. Trive has exciting developments currently underway, as well as a number of partnerships in progress. The Presale has now been extended through 11:59 p.m. EST on November 15th.

The Presale extension allows more people to have the opportunity to become an early participant in Trive. To find more information, Trive invites the public to look at their white paper and contact the company with any questions.
Trive: bridging the trust gap between the media and the people. To learn more, visit https://trive.news/

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: