Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:21:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🗽🌀 [ANN][OHNI] Voting Platform & Decentralized Bank 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 11491 times)
the_third_man

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:31:25 AM

There is only one official telegram - https://t.me/ohni_corp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cehov

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:31:26 AM

Looks very exciting project!!!
Now there are some company try to create Card using by coin,
However your project is sore far more trustable!!
Wising your project success  Grin Grin Grin
karlu92

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:16:27 PM

Looks very exciting project!!!
Now there are some company try to create Card using by coin,
However your project is sore far more trustable!!
Wising your project success  Grin Grin Grin

Guy or Bot: Take a look at the last post here: This coin is dead!
the_third_man

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:54:20 AM

Ohni is very excited to present the Ohni Whitepaper. Tomorrow the process of unfreezing begins for all wallets. Then, a web wallet will be made within the coming weeks. By the end of Summer, we hope to have our website fully done. Check out the whitepaper for some very interesting finance and economics ideas. Thank you sticking with Ohni and believing in us!

https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/a924b1_ffaca012d52045899854e8c9cf66b926.pdf
karlu92

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:16:44 PM

Ohni is very excited to present the Ohni Whitepaper. Tomorrow the process of unfreezing begins for all wallets. Then, a web wallet will be made within the coming weeks. By the end of Summer, we hope to have our website fully done. Check out the whitepaper for some very interesting finance and economics ideas. Thank you sticking with Ohni and believing in us!

You present a white paper after two months of silence? Do you have a team oder are you a one man project?
ohniceo
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

CEO Of The Crypto Uniting Cryptos, Ohni

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 10:03:48 PM

There are two Ohni projects. While confusing, we can not control it. the_third_man is a one man team while my team is over 30 people strong. We have already launched our mobile app with much more to come. The other Ohni is trying to steal all of your data and sell it to the governments such as the NSA. He also freezes accounts all of the time. Even though he said he would unfreeze accounts, he did not. We have a new contract and we recommend you move your Ohni over so it has a value. You can do so at ohni.us/update.pdf

Get your free Ohni at ohni.us/bounty!
Ohni is the cryptocurrency uniting cryptocurrencies
Ohni.us | Ohni.us/Twitter | Ohni.us/Discord | T.me/OhniGroup
the_third_man

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:56:50 AM

You present a white paper after two months of silence? Do you have a team oder are you a one man project?

I am a one man project.
the_third_man

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:23:24 PM

The Ohni.io website has been re-done. Take a look. More documentation to follow.
karlu92

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:13:57 AM

The Ohni.io website has been re-done. Take a look. More documentation to follow.

And what do you say to the arguments of the user above you that you aren't the real OHNI project?
bluesky5555

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:56:34 AM

Amazing Idea!... But need bigger exchange + listing with CoinMarketCap + Clear Road Map with Dates /Time Frame to gain visibility and confidence.
the_third_man

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:40:25 PM

And what do you say to the arguments of the user above you that you aren't the real OHNI project?

I would say nothing, as they/he do not matter.

Amazing Idea!... But need bigger exchange + listing with CoinMarketCap + Clear Road Map with Dates /Time Frame to gain visibility and confidence.

I agree but I don't think what other teams do matters to me. I'd rather focus on releasing the MVP over the course of the next two years. Before I release that tho, I'd like to release the web and android wallet in according order. It'll make easier to release a bigger project like that. And it's all manageable by one person and easier to understand, as opposed to managing people which is something I'm not good at and leads to splits where people try and take credit.
ohniceo
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 02:32:21 PM

As the one man team continues to go nowhere, the real Ohni team has made substantial progress. You can see what we he have done so far and we will launch a new website tommorow and a whitepaper and ANN within the coming weeks. We are very active on our Telegram community and on top of that will be listed on at least 3 exchanges by the end of June. Just look at "The Third Man's" website, it is the biggest joke ever. Ours is very professional. We are a dedicated team working on the project, not a single man team who does data entry for the government in Nebraska. I'll let you decide who shows real progress, roadmap, transparency, decentralization, and more. We will have more light on this situation on the website, ANN, and whitepaper. If at any time we need to release it, we do have a prepared document showing the inffective, terrible, inactive leadership of The Third Man
 We have offered him a job as Cheif Visionary Officer many times but he has blocked every single one of us. He is still welcome to come back but his current plan is to not do any work until we give up which will not happen.

The Third Man, I am always available to talk and figure something out between us, you know where to find me.

To Titor, Mithras, or any other previous staff member, please PM me on Telegram @ohniceo so I can unfreeze your wallet and gain more insight on your situation and offer you a job back if you want it.

Stay tuned for the upcoming news of Ohni!

ohniceo
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:42:10 PM

I want to make sure that everyone knows that all of the posts in this thread stating that there accounts were frozen are true, but they were frozen by the "fake" one man team Ohni. We would never do such a thing and will unfreeze any accounts that were frozen by this scammer. Please PM me to get this taken care of.

ohniceo
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:44:00 PM

The Ohni Team Is Hiring!

We are always looking for new talent to join the Ohni team. If you think you have what it takes, please email jobs@ohni.us with what position you want to apply for, why you think you should get the job, and a resume. We will get back to you within 10 business days.

ohniceo
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:45:58 PM

The Ohni Swap Is Over

tl;dr We will swap all remaining balances without requiring you to do anything. If you already swapped, we will multiply your balance by 20. We need gas money to carry out this process.

Ohni Holders,

To everyone that has swapped their Ohni, thank you. We appreciate you believing in us.

To everyone else, we apologize for any complications you may have experienced in this swapping process.

We are constantly listening to our community and pay lots of attention to your feedback. We strive to making your feedback a reality. One of our most recent and major changes was about our supply. Since the early days of Ohni, we had many people requesting that the supply was lower. When we were given the decision of the supply on the new contract, we ultimately decided to change it to 1 billion. While this divided all balances by 10, we expect it to make each Ohni 10 times more valuable.

After much deliberation, the Ohni Team had decided to make two major changes to the swapping process and contract. Within the coming weeks, we will begin manually swapping all wallets that hold a balance on the Ohni 1.0 contract as of 5/31/2018. This in turn will make your Ohni 100 times more valuable. To those who have already swapped, do not worry. We have a surprise for you. We will make your balance back to its original state by multiplying by 10. Not only that, we will then multiply it 2.5 to make it 250 times more valuable than before!

Unfortunately, we do not have the funds to cover the gas costs of all these transactions. We have set up a donation address where you can send funds to help us! Anything and everything helps. You will receive Ohni back for your donation.

Because we want to continue being transparent with all things Ohni, you will find the funds needed below:

We need to make 7,500 transactions. We estimate each transaction will cost 0.0001 ETH which totals 0.75 ETH in total. Once we hit our goal of 0.75 ETH, we will begin swapping tokens. We expect this to take no longer than month from the time we hit our goal. You can send donations to 0xdf00b893eD255cF159d06e51e6a6eD316D2eae63.

For any questions, please PM James on Telegram @ohniceo

Sincerely,

The Ohni Team

ohniceo
Copper Member

View Profile WWW