Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:41:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🗽🌀 [ANN][OHNI] Voting Platform & Decentralized Bank 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 11491 times)
cryptomajestic

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:58:24 PM

This is one of the Project that I perceived that will add real value.
Good luck  Cool Cool Cool
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rugosa

Activity: 137
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:59:08 PM

This is pretty neat, look forward to seeing it on exchange

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
eneloop
Legendary

Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:14:54 PM

Nothing remains hidden in the whitepaper. It is a tell all. Honesty has always been my policy and you'll see that time and time again. As well as continual work as we have grown from nothing to something. You may read it for yourselves if you inquire. Again, I apologize about all this disruption, some people have very strong feelings on Ohni. You can listen to them if you wish but we will not and will continue to grow. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Your missing the point, and avoiding the ciritisms.

Why exactly does Ohni need to give access to the US government when no other coin does?

Why should people trust you with their personal information?

Why do you refuse to share you own real name?

Why should you have the ability to freeze other peoples money at your discretion?

Why should any exchange list your token (which is needed for most people to be interested and for it to gain any real value), when you have screwed the one exchange that did by freezing the wallet?

This questions has to be answered ASAP!
What a bad for start for a project...your homepage is beautiful. Smiley
Nbilal

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:03:23 PM

looks amazing and interesting project  Shocked thanks for airdrop i recieved mine  Grin
Project_Identity (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:12:17 PM

Nothing remains hidden in the whitepaper. It is a tell all. Honesty has always been my policy and you'll see that time and time again. As well as continual work as we have grown from nothing to something. You may read it for yourselves if you inquire. Again, I apologize about all this disruption, some people have very strong feelings on Ohni. You can listen to them if you wish but we will not and will continue to grow. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Your missing the point, and avoiding the ciritisms.

Why exactly does Ohni need to give access to the US government when no other coin does?

Why should you have the ability to freeze other peoples money at your discretion?

Why should any exchange list your token (which is needed for most people to be interested and for it to gain any real value), when you have screwed the one exchange that did by freezing the wallet?

This questions has to be answered ASAP!
What a bad for start for a project...your homepage is beautiful. Smiley

Why does ohni need to give access to US.

Answer: The key here is you control your identity more than you have before.

1. When this is functional you wont require storing ID, phone numbers, names, social security, personal security information  etc on centralized databases

You are verified souly on your unique address.

2 Lets say you are a terroist, a domestic terrorist, criminal or any fasion of danger, it would be a much needed tool to assist keeping you the people safe.

This is NOT losing liberty for temporary security, it is more liberty with accountability.

3. Lets say you are found unconscious, but the medic does not know who you are, where youre from, your age, allergies, medical history or anything.

He could potentially cause harm with his interventions.

As a medic myself i find it very useful to have the ability to verify all of that in moments.

Modernised life saving equipment also can communicate wih IoT to save your life.

4 your daughter is kidnapped, with IoT, Smart ID and the help of honest police, your daughter can be rescued in minutes or hours, not days or years.

Please see BlocksafeFoundations use case and relate that with identity.

--Next question why should people trust us?

No one but YOU has your information, its your responsibility.

You hold your key not us.

--why should we be able to freeze

Please reflect on the fisrt major ethereum fork.

If they could have simply froze the criminals wallet, that could have been utilized to isolate and locate the stolen funds.

The moment Ohni has any value it would be extremely foolish for us to risk legal ramifications.

Its for your benefit.

In the future with voting, we may see a true democracy, to justify actions such as freezing.

Finally, the exhange associated with the question was holding tokens that were essentially stolen. With no cooperation and noticeable manipulation it was done. It did not happen overnight.

Again it would be extremely foolish for us to do that to, for example Bittrex.

I hope this clears up some worries.

We are 100% forthright about our intentions, we do however not tolerate unethical behavior and we speak our mind.

Cheers
seattle4truth

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:34:02 PM

DO NOT BUY
He will be criminally prosecuted as soon as we get funds.

I KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE MITHRAS AKA JOHN KELLY ROSE
I WILL BE PRESSING YOU FOR CHARGES
DR DAEDALUS
Odin2

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:09:44 PM

DO NOT BUY
He will be criminally prosecuted as soon as we get funds.

DR DAEDALUS

Forgot to take your meds, dude?
mithras

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:10:56 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 07:25:00 PM by mithras

Edited to add more questions or points

Why does ohni need to give access to US.

Answer: The key here is you control your identity more than you have before.

1. When this is functional you wont require storing ID, phone numbers, names, social security, personal security information  etc on centralized databases

You are verified souly on your unique address.
In this scenario everything is cenralised with ohni and the government as they have skeleton keys. Distributing the information across a blockchain does not remove the centralized access it has.
What happens if I lose that address?

2 Lets say you are a terroist, a domestic terrorist, criminal or any fasion of danger, it would be a much needed tool to assist keeping you the people safe.

This is NOT losing liberty for temporary security, it is more liberty with accountability.
I am losing privacy(liberty) by the US government gaining the ability to see more of my personal information and purchase history. The very suggestion that it will provide any extra security to society is exactly the same justification used for mass illegal spying. Consciously planning on becoming a part of this massive infringement of individual privacy is not a moral thing to do.

3. Lets say you are found unconscious, but the medic does not know who you are, where youre from, your age, allergies, medical history or anything.

He could potentially cause harm with his interventions.

As a medic myself i find it very useful to have the ability to verify all of that in moments.

Modernised life saving equipment also can communicate wih IoT to save your life.
There are many other more suitable solutions to this issue that are not built on the wholesale collection and exploitation of personal information.
What if the person who is unconscious does not want or would not consent to you having access to that information?
What if a device that has this kind of access is stolen, this would compromise every bodies medical history.

4 your daughter is kidnapped, with IoT, Smart ID and the help of honest police, your daughter can be rescued in minutes or hours, not days or years.
This is perhaps the most ridiculous case of FUD I have ever seen. Please explain any part of the idea where Ohni, IoT, Smart ID contribute to saving a kidnapped daughter.
Do you believe that many police don't honestly look for kids when they go missing, and that its such a systematic problem that a systematic solution is required?
Recovery in minutes would suggest GPS or some kind of real time tracking?
So ohni crop will know where we are at all times too?

Please see BlocksafeFoundations use case and relate that with identity.
The success of a different coin is in no way indicative of the merit of even a similar coin as so many little details go into making a successful crypto currency.

--Next question why should people trust us?

No one but YOU has your information, its your responsibility.

You hold your key not us.
This is a lie, there is a skeleton key by your own words, the US government has access to that data. If the US government has a skeleton key, who gave it to them?
It must have been given by ohni corp, which means ohni corp must have the key too.

--why should we be able to freeze

Please reflect on the fisrt major ethereum fork.

If they could have simply froze the criminals wallet, that could have been utilized to isolate and locate the stolen funds.
There have been countless thefts of crypto currencies, and they all suck and are difficult to recover from, but this is the trade off for privacy and control of your money.
Again, why should you, be given control over my money?

The moment Ohni has any value it would be extremely foolish for us to risk legal ramifications.
What legal ramifications?

Its for your benefit.
Said every person with bad intentions ever.

In the future with voting, we may see a true democracy, to justify actions such as freezing.
So now if I say something that people don't like they can freeze all my money after getting me fired?

Finally, the exhange associated with the question was holding tokens that were essentially stolen. With no cooperation and noticeable manipulation it was done. It did not happen overnight.
Please provide proof that the coins were stolen.
What is noticeable manipulation?
This also doesn't answer my questions of why an exchange should list you. This is a question of practicality and already broken trust on ohni's part.

Again it would be extremely foolish for us to do that to, for example Bittrex.
If you coin being listed puts it at risk of failing, it is probably not a great idea to begin with.

I hope this clears up some worries.
Not really, you have contradicted your own whitepaper at least once.

We are 100% forthright about our intentions, we do however not tolerate unethical behavior and we speak our mind.
Since when have you guys been the arbiters of what counts as unethical behavior?
Do you think racism is unethical?
Is abortion?
Will this be enough for you guys to freeze coins?

DR DAEDALUS
I honestly can't tell if this is a joke or not, but in the off chance it is serious. Lol, I am not John kelly Rose.
For what its worth, I used clean accounts for every time I ever touched anything related to ohni, if you really wanna ID me you will have to sue bitcointalk for my email  Wink Good luck  Grin

the_third_man

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:26:01 PM

It's clear with how ugly this has spiraled out of nowhere, that'll I'll have to make a Youtube video explaining this. I'll probably make a video with one of my officers asking me questions back and forth so it'll be in a conversational tone and easy to understand. A lot of lies and vicious attacks here. Frankly, I sometimes regret airdropping to some people like Mithras, who are angry for no other reason than being kicked out.
mizzme

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:50:39 PM

Goodluck dev team!!!! you got awesome project!
mithras

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:09:32 PM

Thank you for the project. I'm sorry this was derailed. Mithras was someone who had to be kicked off the project for his childish behavior and since then he's been trying to hound us down.
I will happily tell everybody what happened. I joined the project from /pol/ while you were shilling an airdrop. By this point it had been running a few weeks, and it was just around the time the drama with the devs was happening. When I asked you questions, or tried to give constructive input based on technical knowledge you felt that I was challenging you for control. I wasn't, the fact is that your idea is poorly thought out as I have continued to outline in my posts. You, the_third_man, do not have the required technical or economics understanding to design and implement an average coin, let alone one as trans-formative is ohni claims to be.

Sooner or later regulations will clamp down on tokens, whether they'll be viewed as securities or three letter agencies will require skeletons keys, either way that day will come and Ohni will be ready. The NSA and FBI do not care about privacy, we want to restore some semblance of balance by allowing skeleton keys but having be publicly announced when in use. Again, this is a simple fear mongering tactic. We are very pro-privacy and care very much about consumers, who we are trying to help.
They cannot require keys if they fundamentally do not exist and, if you token is vulnerable to technical censorship when you refuse to create keys, create a better protocol. Do not just say "oh, well, the government wants me to bend over and give em a good time, better do it"

There is zero personal information. Not who spent, what bank account, no credit card numbers encrypted and passed around on the off-chain IoT. Again, fear mongering to try and hurt us. All just because you were insufferable and how to be removed from the discord. This is very inappropriate Mithras. Very. Anyway, there will be no personal information, merely, How much was bought, When it was bought, Where it was bought, What (if possible down the road) was bought, but never Who. Furthermore, the process of cashback in the form of Ohni actually will pay people for their spending information and the whom will simply be an address. So much in the way ethereum or bitcoin aren't totally private if you know who is behind the address, for the most 99.99999% transactions are totally private since nobody knows WHO is behind the address.
Zero personal information? I think you should read your own white paper, page 67, chapter 6, first paragraph.
Ohni will have many different tokens for non-profit purposes on the Ohni Economic Model. The only other
economic token that is for profit is the medical token. For example, if an elderly individual is rushed to the hospital,
by entering in their name or social security number, immediate medical conditions could be found, as well as
any past surgeries or medical complications. This process could even be done on the phone or in the ambulance.
These tokens will be sold to insurance companies, on the premise that they offer anyone under their care to them for free.

BECAUSE. Look at you! Attacking me! Do you see this? You're trying to come at us from very angle! I tell people I didn't go to college because it was a waste of money and you try and claim I'm some uneducated peasant. Maybe, if you the very, very, very few upset people like yourself that don't have blood in your eyes, weren't out to get me, I would! But I'm afraid I'll get doxxed and swatted and who knows what else. Besides, we haven't even raised funds yet, we want hire lawyers before we really get in the game. Your hatred is proof positive that someone can be so upset on the internet over nothing.

You got kicked out because you were extremely rude. There was no way to deal with you.

And you want me to go off-anon to be harassed by you? No thank you.
If you read what I write carefully, most of the time you will see that I am simply attacking your ideas and not your personally. When I do attack you personally it is because you answer or ideas are stupid at best or outright malicious at worst. You have to convince us that you are trust worthy and the idea is solid, we do not have to give it any benefit of the doubt. I do not care that you kicked me out, I care that you are trying to shill shitty technology. I care that your technology if successful would be an unprecedented invasion of privacy.

To prevent another Mt. Gox. I am the creator of this new economic model, it took 8 years and I will see it through to it's full path. Again, the only wallets that are frozen are the people who tried to rip us off, which is about... 9 wallets? At most... And we have over 2600 wallets or something like that at the moment? This freezing power won't continue on for a long time. It was meant as a temporarily relief over people like YOU who are trying to hurt us. Again, we have to deal in a decentralized and anonymous way until we're capable to be strong enough to stand attacks as vulgar and desperate as yours! You're trying to make us seem like a scam, when we are nothing of the sort! We've grown from NOTHING, in 76 days through SHEER hard work WHICH DID not involve you and you got upset.

As for freezing, it also helps save the network. If someone is trying to inject malware or steal a ton of tokens, we can freeze the wallet implicated and re-compensate users for their loss. It's for protection and as well these admin privileges allow versioning or updates of our ethereum contract. Nearly every big coin I believe has them, including Bancor. We're not the only ones and we've been public about since day one. This is not a big surprise and THE ONLY people who are upset over this are the people who promised to dev work then ripped us off and fled. And the fact that you take their side shows that as upset as you are, I was right to retain freezing privileges.
You have been working on this for 8 years? and all you have is a white paper and a website?
I presume because it is 8 years, you started just after bitcoin was released? You must be a super early adopter then? how is it being rich? why do you need our money to get started?
The number of wallets doesn't matter, we are arguing the principle of being able to freeze.
You want to freeze my coins because I publicly criticize your ideas?
Did you start 8 years ago, or 76 days ago? What changed?
Bancor having them is a shitty idea too, as many people have said.

I told them to return the 600 million tokens that the fake devs fled with and confiscate the other 42 million and we would return any Ohni to any users lost. We have a guy we will return ether to because he lost on the exchange. The exchange failed to cooperate and it was never my decision to be on there in the first place, it was the fake devs who pushed me to find one exchange. Bad idea, it was a mistake. The reason why is because a repeat of this will never happen. It can't. We don't have a bunch of tokens sitting there of people who are going to profit enormously for ripping us off. It's like the DAO hack but having it very early on from untrustworthy people. And you've shown your true colors, attacking us at every angle to showcase that I was right in my decision. I have already spoken with a number of exchanges, the exchange isn't a worry for me, my worry is raising funds and hiring lawyers and getting a corporate charter up to be official and to dissuade the multitude of lies and hate that people like you are spreading.
I am not lieing about anything, I am asking questions and criticizing the fundamental ideas and principles that your coin is built on. You are asking everyone to use ohni as the new way of life and for them to trust that you, ttm, are the person to manage and administer it. That you are the person who can be trusted to faithfully and fairly decide who gets frozen, who doesn't. But we don't get the know your name.
They weren't fake devs, they were poorly chosen devs. Poorly chosen by you. But we can still trust you will choose wisely next time right?

Kodeinfect

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:26:49 PM

It is really interesting project, the community is amazing, they have several people in the telegram channel answering all questions, really to receive feedback.

I will hold the coins for me in future this is going to be a solid rocket to travel to moon.

As well they are really to implement changes in order to improve the community.

Really really good luck.
Nbilal

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:42:50 PM

Great project  Great team  With great future   Smiley
sonaciku

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:48:14 PM

Very interesting project i hope OHNI will success in future, do the best dev Smiley
MyronMcgains

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:56:06 PM

If you guys will read the whitepaper, there is no mistaking the potential of this project. The emerging cryptocurrency market is poised to revolutionize the worlds systems of banking and lending. Currently there is a large portion of the population that has difficulty getting credit and/or a loan. Platforms like Ohni that can tap into that market, while simultaneously empowering an entirely new demographic with as yet unrealized economic potential. An investment in a project like this, could potentially be paid back many times over. Cryptocurrency is the future, that is a fact. We are on the forefront of an entirely new era of finance, and projects like Ohni are the way we can all get there. The rising tide lifts all ships.
carol171821

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:03:27 PM

I was amaze when I check your whire paper and I believe its going to ve successful project...
Mistercasanova

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:32:02 PM

Ohni will succeed. No shills can stop it
Mistercasanova

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:40:55 PM

Ohni is the future coin. No thiefs or shills can stop it.
Gl dev team. Corrupt people exploited you, but that wont stop the ohni train.
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 10:44:32 PM

At first after reading the whitepaper I hold back for a second and re-analyze the technology itself. But given the regulations in the US I think they can justify their point so I fully trust these guys as they stand for their idea no matter what criticism they faced. I'm supporting you guys all the way. Goodluck and more power.
mainethegreat

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:55:18 PM

This is very interesting and great project. You have my full support for Ohni. Goodluck dev!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: