Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:19:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Liqui.io  (Read 677 times)
imjustp (OP)

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:39:53 AM

So, I'm most of you know what Liqui is and most of you probably know enough to stay well away from them! I wish that I did.

While it may not be a scam per-se there is definitely an element of false advertising and unfair fees which is currently prevalent throughout their site.

I tried to contact them so I am waiting for a response but I will not hold my breath.

My gripe with them and the accusation stems from the fact that their website clearly state's there are no minimum withdrawal limits, something which could not be further from the truth.

Their withdrawal fees, which are ridiculously extortionate, make it nigh on impossible to withdraw small amounts of any currency from their website. Take DNT as the case study in this.

Now, if there were no minimum withdrawal limits you would expect that the fee would be a percentage of the amount you wish to withdraw, for example, if you wish to withdraw 50 DNT (while it isn't worth much) you pay, i don't know, 10%? Which works out to 5 DNT. That would be fair, right? And that would represent a system which had no minimum withdrawal limit.

However, the way Liqui is set up means you could never just withdraw your 50DNT as their withdrawal fee is exactly 50. Meaning, after paying their fee you'd be left with nothing.

I did some digging around and it turns out that their fee for BTC is .0015 which, at the time of writing this is around $8 - Again, should you wish to withdraw less than this amount you wont be able to as it is a set fee.

So, with all that said Liqui are an exchange whom have an extremely misleading status on their own withdrawl limits and I would advise anyone to stay well away from them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rjarrell

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:44:24 AM

I was refunded 6.715718 BTC On Sept 6, 2017 and it has not be deposited into my Liqui wallet. Ticket 12898
I have Ukrainian Lawyer ready, but since there is no published owner, corporation or address it will take time and $$ to track them down.
Please reply to me if you are interested in pooling resources.
leeaward

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:37:51 AM

Same - currently 15 days since withdrawal request and 13 days since support ticket created. Only response from Liqui.io was a threat that I would be banned if I submitted any further updates to the support ticket.

If the owners cannot be found then how do you propose that we can begin any legal/criminal process to retreive funds?
Pacimaker

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:02:56 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 06:33:42 AM by Pacimaker

I have 28 days since i wrotte to support and nothing....i dont get email confirmation when i try to log in, i check every damn box from my email and nothing...i had 30 eth there in my account and i cant recover!
their support is incredibly slow or not at all....https://liqui.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/28238
jospa

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:35:30 AM

Bad guys there. I have the same bad experiences as other people here.

On 6th january I transfered ETH-coins from Bitstamp to liqui.

I didn't get the coins in my deposit of liqui.

The transaction-ID is: 0xbb5a7c1e9e21b48e22fe4fac1713aa031c4eccc5b9fa5e98702d4beff8b6c4ed

Etherscan says, that the Transaction was successfull.

The Support wrote, that they will check it. But no further answer yet and no ether in my deposit on liqui.

Best regards
Jörg Spaniol, Bonn, Germany
entr

Activity: 602
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:47:03 AM

They are not being honest with not publishing any withdrawal fees. You can find out when you want to make an withdraw. This system is ridiculous. I have to pay 50 WPR for withdrawal fees regardless of the amount. I have hesitations for using this exchange, now I am sure that I am not going to use it anymore.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: