Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:04:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which are the best exchange house?  (Read 511 times)
kingtoixo (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:45:25 AM

Hi,

I want to invest some money in cryptocurrencies. Which ones are the best exchanges website to start with?
danceforce

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:53:11 AM

Hi,

Welcome in cryptoland  Grin

I would recommend;

Bittrex <-- Best way to start with this exchange
Binance
Bitfinex
urp0k1911

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:04:57 AM

I myself started with Bittrex, great user experience and actually most money was made there by me. Binance has great team and great support, fees are low. You can actually withdraw Neo ad Gas out of there for free. Kraken and Polo are more advanced user experience. But to get from fiat to crypto I usually use Localbitcoins platform.
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:16:09 AM

Are you talking about Cash <-> BTC exchanges, or BTC <-> Alt Coin Exchanges?   Bittrex and Cryptopia are great for Alt trading.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:18:26 AM

Hi,

I want to invest some money in cryptocurrencies. Which ones are the best exchanges website to start with?

Binance, bittrex, bitfinex, liqui and hitbtc all of them are reliable sites for you, They are never have a lot of problem like polo or another shitty exchange such as yobit that can freeze your money due to the unknown reason.

timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:02:04 AM

I go for bitfinex, proven crypto exchange with high level of security.

This exchange was hacked ones, instead of running or closing the company they payed the investor overtime.

This company cares for their customers

ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:25:53 AM

In the past, Bittrex seemed a reliable exchange.. but i have seen some strange moves..
delisting BTA, DRACO, BTS, DAR because of US regulation.. ok (while i doubt, at leats regarding BTS as exchange rival).. but if they claim to stop trading on 13th oct, they should have done it, instead of doing it almost 36 hours after. It sounds as shitty scam to make money in the last seconds to get profit from the punished altcoins.
So i would say by far.. the winner is -->BINANCE <-- the best exchange for me right now. They are serious, communication flows propperly, new quality coins added, high liquidity, easy to use, visually good and clear.... I bet it will be  number one in some time.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:46:02 AM

If you are new in here i recommend you Bittrex. It is the best options for people who start own investments.

Bittrex has low fees what is a very big plus and good support who willingly help you
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:48:05 PM

There are a few popular exchanges in the market. I personally use Bittrex, Binance and Hitbtc without any problem. For Bittrex and Binance, you are expected to complete identify verification for withdrawal. As far as I know of, Hitbtc doesn’t require verification unless you withdraw in fiat.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:15:02 PM

Bittrex, kraken, bitfinex, poloniex and coinbase are the best and reputable ones. I think all of them want you to verify your identity as well.

shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:30:34 PM

I use Bittrex the most, so far no issues with them. Support is fast and no problem with withdrawal.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:08:03 PM

Started on Coinexchange and really liked it but had problems with excecuting a sell order(bug lasted 1-2 days), contacted support and they were generally unhelpfull, sarcastic and overall not very friendly.
Since then I haven't used it anymore and moved all my business to Bittrex.

I do visit smaller exchanges for some coins that aren't on Bittrex but overall I generally prefer Bittrex. And unless its something special I don't really bother with other exchanges.

Karen23

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:16:28 PM

I am using novaexchange, livecoin, liqui, and polienex.  Based on my own experience they are all fine.  But I am voting for liqui, the volume of my favorite coin is huge and the trading flow is quick. I fI could generate some money to add my altcoins I am planning to try on other exchanges.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:21:05 PM

Poloniex is my favourite one, you can exchange all kind of tokens very quickly because it is one of the most biggest exchanges that are online right now, it is amazing the way that you can do it so quickly.
And it is so safe, i miss the old times when there was a trollbox in where you could chat with everyone, i dont know why they have disabled it.
But bittrex is a good option too, maybe it has much more altcoins than poloniex.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:36:56 PM

Bittrex is one of the best exchanges. After that comes Bitfinex! I traded on polo for a long time, but they have to much lags and problems in the last couple of months!

swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:16:44 PM

I think the best exchange is coinbase and kraken, but I like also decentralized exchanges much like ether delta. I think they are the future of exchanges.

sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:41:53 PM

Hi,

Bittrex is the top choice of the traders here but it's not the only exchange where you can invest your money by purchasing different types of alt coins.

But for a newbie it's a good start since there's a lot of coins out there that are listed too.

btzajla

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:36:23 PM

I use bittrex and I like it, never have problems
Jarixx

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:52:20 PM

Go for Bittrex, but my suggestion to you is that you should open accounts on other exchanges too.
Some of them sometimes do not accept new members. So it would be better to open right away if you can.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Raline

Activity: 315
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:02:46 AM

I myself started with Bittrex, great user experience and actually most money was made there by me. Binance has great team and great support, fees are low. You can actually withdraw Neo ad Gas out of there for free. Kraken and Polo are more advanced user experience. But to get from fiat to crypto I usually use Localbitcoins platform.
you are right sir, I also often use very low bitrex fee in comparison to other process fast and not slow .. very suitable for me who have nature less patience
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: