Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 03:54:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Independent Lithuanian TV now accepts donations in btc  (Read 171 times)
LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1342

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 09:15:52 AM

Lithuanian internet TV Laisvės TV (Liberty TV) started to accept donations in Bitcoin. You can donate by visiting btc.laisves.tv.
Their Youtube channel - youtube.com/laisvestv
Most popular their video - Lithuania welcomes Trump - youtube.com/watch?v=0NjkfHbK6BE
It's first TV channel which maintained only by crowdfunding. Currently on Patreon (patreon.com/laisvestv) platform they have over 4500 active subscribers, who are donating from $1 to $100 monthly.
Laisvės TV currently several popular TV shows, also TV show in Russian language.
In last episode of their TV show, thir host talked about Bitcoin, altcoins, ICO's and I've never seen such accurate and detailed information about it on Lithuanian mainstream media before.
Crypticurrencies - future or bubble? (in Lithuanian from 16:00) -youtube.com/watch?v=EsKtuLGNuq8&feature=youtu.be&t=16m50s

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:33:05 PM

As if people will donate to their service or what do they offer? Don't know about them in the first place.
And I tried to visit the site given above(btc.laisves.tv) and it just gives me an error
"Access from your IP (1**.1**.1**.**4) is restricted. Contact support if you think this is an error" lol
LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1342

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 10:38:42 PM

As if people will donate to their service or what do they offer? Don't know about them in the first place.
And I tried to visit the site given above(btc.laisves.tv) and it just gives me an error
"Access from your IP (1**.1**.1**.**4) is restricted. Contact support if you think this is an error" lol
People just will show support to their TV by donating money. Laisves Tv was started with plans to broadcast high quality content, because in general, other Lithuanian Tv channels are shitty. If they will get more money from donations, they will be able to create more programms. Don't know how about btc donators, but these who paying money via Patreon platform can get free entry to filming of of new episodes, they can get souvenirs of TV and etc.
I don't know why you are not able to access link - it just redirect to Spectrocoin payment gateaway.
https://spectrocoin.com/en/integration/buttons/47273-pWePLl9xrS.html

BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:59:46 PM

That is smart on their part to accept BTC. I guess they realize it has the long term potential that people have been saying it has. BTC is a measure of global debt so the price has a ways to go.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: