Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:21:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked?  (Read 3901 times)
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:07:58 AM

Bitcoin can't be hacked, but bitcoin's wallet can be hacked.
Although I personally never experienced it, but already many people who has been hacked on their bitcoin's wallet.
It's good we should stay cautious, and use a reliable antivirus, and choose the wallet's web site that is really very safe and trustworthy, can be avoid from hackers.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:08:37 AM

I think it could be, because Bitcoin is vulnerable to theft if you become a victim of a phishing attack that gives hackers access to the computer or phone where you saved it.

Hackers can create a backdoor by persuading users to visit an infected site, click a link, open an attachment or plug in a USB key and then use a tool called Bitcoin Jacker to search the Bitcoin wallet and transfer its contents over the internet to its own wallet.
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:11:38 AM

I love the concept of Bitcoin. I believe the Internet will redefine currency as we know it.  I hope this helps the Bitcoin community to develop a currency that's really resilient to attacks.

But, is it possible?
I think it is not possible to be hacked due to i strong blockchain technology. Bitciin is already existing for years but there are no reports of cases about hackers. Some will say it is, and it is hard to tell. Big people are investing to Bitcoin and surely even if there's no one who manages it, they will make sure that their wealth won't just be stolen by hackers.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:48:37 AM

Bitcoin can't be hacked because bitcoin is invulnerable. Bitcoin was discovered long time ago but there is no one could ever hacked bitcoin, I know that many people wants to hack it because they want to get bitcoins in just easy ways but if there is a man that could hacked the bitcoin is surely the richest, smartest and wise guy in the whole world.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:57:27 AM

I love the concept of Bitcoin. I believe the Internet will redefine currency as we know it.  I hope this helps the Bitcoin community to develop a currency that's really resilient to attacks.

But, is it possible?

I don't think so. Bitcoins are on a blockchain of millions of computers. It's more powerful than a supercomputer. Bitcoins are well protected from hackers because of this. But of course, the possibility is still imminent since there can be some sort of a virus capable of destroying the blockchain.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:12:37 AM

Bitcoin cannot be hacked but your Bitcoin Wallet can be hacked. There's a difference between Bitcoin and Wallet. Also, your exchange can get hacked, too. So, keep your Bitcoins safe on Paper Wallet or Hardware Wallet.
thekingall

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:25:21 AM

I think no one can attack Bitcoin, Bitcoin is anonymous and no one can attack it.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:41:23 AM

Everyone knows if you want to hack a bitcoin you need to paralyze blockchain first, but that's impossible. Jannagn takes a shortcut to get bitcoin, better invest or join bounty campaign in this forum in order to get bitcoin by doing the task given bounty manager.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:42:22 AM

In bitcoin we are all anonymous and no one can even know us. Unless we give our personal details or posted it here. Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency and can't even hacked at all because there's so many people's protecting it to hacked, but i know therw's a code that needs to know and only satoshi nakamoto know it. So probably there's no one can evem hacked because nakamoto isn't even active and no one knows her
Every think can be hacked when its associated with internet and bitcoin is also available on internet so there is a chance of bitcoin to be hacked and in past some countries and also some organization try to end bitcoin from market but unfortunately they were fail and they did not end bitcoin so I’m sure if this time again when someone try to do anything wrong with bitcoin so he will also be defeated by bitcoin because bitcoin know to defend itself.
MoonHodler

Activity: 114

Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:37:32 AM

its one of the hardest systems to hack (today)

and if it does get hacked somehow, it will be evident to all miners, so they can take action about that.

Enjoy your life, one day at a time. Bitcoin Address: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu
didoubk

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:17:32 PM

I do not really if bitcoin can be hacked or not, but i think that at a such stage, the security system is more powerful  than hackers technics m and it must be because many people are saving good quantities of bitcoin and its bad to lose their money.
ujjwalsethi

Activity: 213

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:21:35 PM

Yes all your bitcoins can be lost as it can be taken if the private key of your wallet is known by someone. So be careful while filling any form or sharing your information with anyone. You can share your public key of the wallet but keep in mind that never share your private key with anyone.

Alok_Yadav

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:35:13 PM

But, is it possible?

Bitcoin can't be hacked but exchanges can be on which you could have bitcoin that could be lost.
liktawak

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:38:20 PM

There had been a lot of bitcoin hacking story scattered over the internet but those people who share their story I think just lack being careful might had log in into a psihing site using their wallet credentials or had carelessly exposed their private keys somewhere haven't heard about hacking done through decrypting pass or something related so far.
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:52:24 AM

Yes, bitcoin can be hacked. If hackers put a key logger on your computer they can transfer all of your bitcoins.If you download any virus or wallet which infected in virus they can hack your bitcoin.  Smiley
Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:02:03 AM

I think bitcoin can not be hack because it's hard to do, what hackers do is take your bitcoin because you give a little gap where you do not give security to your account wallets can be hacked and many users got hacked before and many others will be in the future because wallets security depends on the user himself. no one can be hack bitcoin beacuase they've the biggest security too.
GuardiollaJosep1259

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:37:21 AM

There is risk of anything Internet generated and "virtual" that is unsafe, or has the potential to be hacked. You have to decide if the risk is worth the reward.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:45:24 AM

I think bitcoin can not be fi hack because it's hard to do, what hackers do is take your bitcoin because you give a little gap where you do not give security to your account
I absolutely agree to that, bitcoin is can't be hacked by someone or a hacker because it has a security that no one can enter. In addition to that, even a professional hacker can't it because it has a security level. Lastly, just keep your private and password in a safe place so that youe bitcoin will be safe.
nyong

Activity: 213

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:52:13 AM

no, because the security of bitcoin is very high. so it's hard to get hacked
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:53:01 AM

Well, it is possible to our bitcoin wallet because there are a lot of ways hackers can access your bitcoin address and they can easily gain access to your account given that you don't give any appropriate countermeasures for hackers. As for the whole bitcoin if they by the blockchain technology and overrides its system then they can freely manipulate all the transactions in the bitcoin. But as of now it is not possible because the bitcoin technology is protected with a lot of security features which even an expert hacker can find it difficult to access through.
It is not possible that anyone can hack bitcoin because bitcoin is not a small or local currency but its an international currency and we can prove that by previous history of bitcoin that still there is no such news came about hacking of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: