Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:43:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked?  (Read 3901 times)
Johnyfun

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:31:14 PM

Bitcoin can't be hacked because bitcoin is invulnerable. Bitcoin was discovered long time ago but there is no one could ever hacked bitcoin, I know that many people wants to hack it because they want to get bitcoins in just easy ways but if there is a man that could hacked the bitcoin is surely the richest, smartest and wise guy in the whole world.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:37:57 PM

I love the concept of Bitcoin. I believe the Internet will redefine currency as we know it.  I hope this helps the Bitcoin community to develop a currency that's really resilient to attacks.

But, is it possible?

In theory,to hack the bitcoin network you will need to decrypt/hash every single transaction in the Blockchain,however to do this,you must have a huge computing power.
I have read somewhere that even if all computers in the world team up and try to do this,it would take a very long time.
Keep in mind new daily created transactions too

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:44:29 PM

Bitcoin is digital money, every bitcoin deal and store is made possible through the internet. Thus, bitcoin can be attacked by hackers. If the bitcoin user is not careful then they can take all the bitcoin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:02:08 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 10:30:50 PM by cybersofts

I love the concept of Bitcoin. I believe the Internet will redefine currency as we know it.  I hope this helps the Bitcoin community to develop a currency that's really resilient to attacks.
But, is it possible?
No one can hack the bitcoin or the bitcoin network.
The bitcoin was created based on the peer-to-peer technology.
Bitcoin is also secure to the level where no person or computer program that can break it.
Bitcoin was created with strong cryptography and very complex algorithms that runs completely on blockchain.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 10:13:42 PM

I think Bitcoin can not be attacked because Blockchain technology is now growing and no one knows how Bitcoin was created. Only exchanges are attacked and this really does not affect Bitcoin
and also before the bitcoin can be hack they need to unlock or the sacurity of a bitcoin wallet. But bitcoin wallet is in the hands of the owner unless they careful about theyre account they cant be hack.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
lacusfish

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:18:43 AM

Based from the feedbacks of the users, they haven’t experienced any signs of hackers. The only reason they lose money is because of third-parties and frauds.
veemon34

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:38:47 AM

nothing is imposible, but i hope fully btc cannot be hacked Sad, because far as i know, btc is the best way to invest our money and the most secure too.
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:47:08 AM

I love the concept of Bitcoin. I believe the Internet will redefine currency as we know it.  I hope this helps the Bitcoin community to develop a currency that's really resilient to attacks.

But, is it possible?

blockchain technology is not and hard-backed. if you are afraid of being bitacked by your bitcoin. Avoid storing bitcoins in online wallets and exchangers. It's a good bitcoin wallet that we hold our own private key and you need to handle it firmly and do not let others know you just need to be sure your bitcoin is secured. PAPER WALLET IS A BEST WALLET.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:41:07 PM

I do not expect that, it is inevitable that bitcoin will attract everyone to commit a crime. including hackers.
even I am reluctant to think bad things.
There is no doubt that bitcoin is decentralized but I believe there is someone who is going to monitor bitcoin and I’m sure bitcoin will have a main office in some where thousands of people they are working there and they will not allow any hacker to hack bitcoin because bitcoin is the only source to earn a lot of money from it and for that bitcoin will struggle more to keep it safe because it’s also good for bitcoin to be safe.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:48:23 PM

I do not expect that, it is inevitable that bitcoin will attract everyone to commit a crime. including hackers.
even I am reluctant to think bad things.
There is no doubt that bitcoin is decentralized but I believe there is someone who is going to monitor bitcoin and I’m sure bitcoin will have a main office in some where thousands of people they are working there and they will not allow any hacker to hack bitcoin because bitcoin is the only source to earn a lot of money from it and for that bitcoin will struggle more to keep it safe because it’s also good for bitcoin to be safe.
I don't know bitcoin is the only source to earn a lot of money, but i agree that some team is working on Bitcoin security. if they do not work then how they can improve this bitcoin technology. But they are not showing their identity that's it. Hacking bitcoin is not easy, but people can hack if you not secure your system with internet security.
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:48:50 PM

But, is it possible?
Bitcoin can be hacked if the system is not too secured we need to upgrade our system, more secrets to more secured
jason.romano

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:54:54 PM

No, it hasn’t happened before and the tough security of the blockchain ensures that it cannot be hacked. With the technology used in it, I highly doubt it ever happening.
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:35:26 AM

some say that there is no security system that is really safe
but I think bitcoin exceptions, is not the case of pisihing or theft of the contents of the wallet only happen several times only and that too long does not happen again, we just need to be careful, especially when saving your private key not to be lost or in the know of others
aljun107

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:42:32 AM

No. It will not gonna reach its current status if its secuirity can be hacked. Of course there lots of security codes that is needed for a hacker to have it. And there is really no records of bitcoin being hacked by someone.

Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:55:00 AM

But, is it possible?

In theory,to hack the bitcoin network you will need to decrypt/hash every single transaction in the Blockchain,however to do this,you must have a huge computing power.
I have read somewhere that even if all computers in the world team up and try to do this,it would take a very long time.
Keep in mind new daily created transactions too
The unique creation of bitcoin is the thing that could never be crack, it's system really impress everyone that make our coins into a 100% secured.
Some people get hack just because of their own negligence and also they are sharing their account into others.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:12:22 AM

But, is it possible?
I think it is. Bitcoin still is an online platform so it is really possible. But one thing is for sure, it won't be easy. Bitcoin is becoming more successful but still there's no reports of direct hacking cases. So we can relax. Also big investors earnes benefit from Bitcoin so they won't allow such thing to happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:16:34 AM

I think experts had built extra built-in in order not to hacked or steal information or in  a  way or another. If talking anout bitcoin in your wallet its yes, because you are liable in any information you had been submitting on each spreadsheet during signature campaign.
endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:22:32 AM

I think experts had built extra built-in in order not to hacked or steal information or in  a  way or another. If talking anout bitcoin in your wallet its yes, because you are liable in any information you had been submitting on each spreadsheet during signature campaign.
even though the experts have built whatever it is, the hacker name still exists, because the hacker is very clever, so we are advised to be more careful in maintaining our wallets as well as other transactions, because everything is our own responsibility.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:26:05 AM

But, is it possible?

Yes it is possible to hack the bitcoins wallet because here in the computer world the world of technology nothing is impossible but for now i do not have some hacking issues in my wallet it supposed that the wallet that i use have a lot of security purposes. So lucky for me i didn't experienced that hacker thing. I am not sure if there are a persons that are a victim of a hacking and lose a lot all of their money. But bitcoins is still unhackable the main bitcons cannot be hacked.
lesya-ya

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:27:07 PM

If a hacker is able to determine some of your non-cryptocurrency-related personal information, he or she may be able to infiltrate your transactions in that space regardless. All bitcoin investors are advised to take proper precautions in order to best protect their holdings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: