Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:42:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitfinex help please???  (Read 169 times)
volante5767 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:24:44 AM

Hi
 im quite new to trading Cryptos, and am trying out Bitfinex, i'm finding it VERY daunting/confusing?
    I'm going to use the Exchange trading, trading with my Bitcoin balance, so i take it the currency has to go in the 'Exchange wallet'?  There are 3 wallets???
  Example:    Say i'm trading BTC/NEO, do i use NEO currency OR Bitcoin???
    Also, how do i end a trade that goes bad?
         Theres also a lot of terminology thats way above my head...cant find any descent tutorials on youtube?...just a few very poor ones!
Very frustrated as i have money sitting in an exchange and want to try to earn/invest.
    Any info much appreciated.
PS I put in 7 NEO and it said the Bitcoin value figure, then after that it says    =0.03?Huh? VERY CONFUSED!!!
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:29:37 AM

Hi
 im quite new to trading Cryptos, and am trying out Bitfinex, i'm finding it VERY daunting/confusing?
    I'm going to use the Exchange trading, trading with my Bitcoin balance, so i take it the currency has to go in the 'Exchange wallet'?  There are 3 wallets???
  Example:    Say i'm trading BTC/NEO, do i use NEO currency OR Bitcoin???
    Also, how do i end a trade that goes bad?
         Theres also a lot of terminology thats way above my head...cant find any descent tutorials on youtube?...just a few very poor ones!
Very frustrated as i have money sitting in an exchange and want to try to earn/invest.
    Any info much appreciated.
PS I put in 7 NEO and it said the Bitcoin value figure, then after that it says    =0.03?Huh? VERY CONFUSED!!!

BTC/NEO means that you will exchange your Bitcoin to NEO. It will take your Bitcoin and turn it to Neo. You are actually selling bitcoins in this case.

volante5767 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:51:18 PM

Oh i see, Thanks a lot my friend.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: