Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:59:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: wallets or exchanges supporting Bitcoin Gold?  (Read 19963 times)
urp0k1911 (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:35:29 AM

Hey!

Do you know of any Bitcoin wallet or an exchange that will for sure support and give its users Bitcoin Gold tokens after the fork? I have heard Binance was planning to support BTG, but I am not sure that they will give you the BTG coins if you store your BTC there. Do any of you have a decent plan on getting Bitcoin Gold after the fork? Could you please share details here?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:03:05 AM

As I know Yobit is the only one for now who officially make claim about supporting Bitcoin Gold. Here you can see their tweet https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/918566256151859200
Qpeep

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:20:42 AM

This is a very good question, as for example I still can't redeem some of my Bitcoin Cash coins, so it would be better not to repeat same mistakes.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:10:56 AM

The easiest way is to store bitcoins at the wallets which are able to provide private keys. Just do this and be happy Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:16:13 AM

The easiest way is to store bitcoins at the wallets which are able to provide private keys. Just do this and be happy Smiley
Some people are lazy or unwilling to move their bitcoin out of exchange because of such a huge fee, appreciate their decision.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:05:07 PM

Hey!

Do you know of any Bitcoin wallet or an exchange that will for sure support and give its users Bitcoin Gold tokens after the fork? I have heard Binance was planning to support BTG, but I am not sure that they will give you the BTG coins if you store your BTC there. Do any of you have a decent plan on getting Bitcoin Gold after the fork? Could you please share details here?
After hard fork! You can see all exchange support BTG coin!
Today! You need hold coin in address have private key and store it secutity!
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:15:58 PM

Hey!

All the information I have on bitcoingold right now, is what I read on the forum, and on their website. According to their partners, listed in their ecosystem, you have one wallet right now, that is called Guarda (and I never hear of it before), and you have two exchanges, bitStar and Yobit. I think more will follow, like it happen with bcash though.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

urp0k1911 (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:23:21 PM

Could you please specify. Im using Bitpay right now, and the procedure of extracting private key from it involves third party software. I can extract seed easily though. Will that do? Or there is a better option. Please be specific.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:34:51 PM

that right. we should store bitcoins at the wallets which are able to provide private keys.However, I think many people still do not know the private key, the concept of it is very refreshing to them. I think most bitcoin exchange will allow us to get bitcoin gold

Make me great again
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:59:30 PM

We will need to wait for the announcements for the bigger exchanges, but I think not many will support bitcoin gold.
I am curious to see which wallets, if any, will support bitcoin gold.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:21:02 PM

We will need to wait for the announcements for the bigger exchanges, but I think not many will support bitcoin gold.

Bitcoin Gold is a scam. Core's way of trying to create more "dividends". Looks like may have been attempted under Blockstream management. The website for bitcoin gold was registered anonymously and the only contributors to the GitHub are Core/Blockstream people.
urp0k1911 (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:25:22 PM

Bitcoin Gold is a scam. Core's way of trying to create more "dividends". Looks like may have been attempted under Blockstream management. The website for bitcoin gold was registered anonymously and the only contributors to the GitHub are Core/Blockstream people.
If I can get coins for free and don't have to pay anything for it, how is it a scam? Or are they planning to dump a pile of premined coins, when BTG hits exchanges? They have different hashing mechanism so there is no hashrate shifting back and forth as was with BCH. I heard there is even replay protection being implemented. The only two ways I see it being a scam are premined coins in creators possession and phishing private keys with shady wallets.
rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:44:06 PM

If I can get coins for free and don't have to pay anything for it, how is it a scam? Or are they planning to dump a pile of premined coins, when BTG hits exchanges? They have different hashing mechanism so there is no hashrate shifting back and forth as was with BCH. I heard there is even replay protection being implemented. The only two ways I see it being a scam are premined coins in creators possession and phishing private keys with shady wallets.

That's what the site of bitcoin gold trying to do, if you following the news of the officiel channel and the site you will know what I mean.
Otherwise watch this video to understand what I talking about : How to Get BTC GPU Claim Bitcoin Gold Step by Step Bitcoin Fork
Bluebutterfly

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:42:32 PM

what about Bittrex, will it support BTG?
Zucco29

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:40:18 PM

Novaexchange not Sad

2017-10-16 11:52 - Future Bitcoin forks not supported

We are NOT supporting any upcoming or future bitcoin forks. We are only running Bitcoin Core wallet and no other Bitcoin forks will be supported in the future. The Bitcoin Cash (BCH) fork was a one time only fork that we supported since Ledger Nano S had support for that fork.

I will transfer my coins to yobit
rachellee

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 08:52:45 AM

aside from ledger nano and trezor, which wallet shud i use to secure and double my btc during the fork? is it safe in bittrex?
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:08:44 PM

Bittrex isn't a wallet it is an exchange.
You won't double your Bitcoin, you will have the same number of Bitcoin on the Bitcoin chain, and the same number of Bitcoin Gold on the Bitcoin Gold chain.

Any wallet where you have access to your private key is fine, you should be using a wallet like that anyway!
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:21:47 PM

Bitcoingold is a inexperienced team. They are just advertising the fork rather than preparing from it. I don't think they'll have any value, not even close to bitcoincash.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:33:04 PM

Hey!

It's going to be supported by both exchanger and wallets. In case of wallets, they will surely publish a notice to all users once they confirm supporting of it during the hard forks. So I think there is no need of predicting so early of which wallets might be there to do so. :-) Up until now yobit exchanger has already published about the support to bitcoin gold so you consider it.
LILbitcoiner

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:49:05 PM

That's what the site of bitcoin gold trying to do, if you following the news of the officiel channel and the site you will know what I mean.
Otherwise watch this video to understand what I talking about : How to Get BTC GPU Claim Bitcoin Gold Step by Step Bitcoin Fork

According to the video, you cannot claim your bitcoin gold if your BTC stored in exchanges....How should I understand this after Yobit confirmation of supporting the hardfork coin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: