Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:11:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptonex tokens can't be send to an exchange  (Read 490 times)
TradingParis (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 09:37:02 AM

Hi,
I tried to send tokens cryptonex (cnx) to 2 differents exchanges, hitbtc and yobit, from myetherwallet. Though, both times, myetherwallet told me that the address wasn't valid. Though it was both time addresses generated from the exchanges.
Have anyone had that before?
How did you solve it?
Thanks!
TradingParis (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 09:49:28 AM

Well no, don't want to give it away for almost free, bought it for like 2 eth, so I want to trade it correctly...
But what is etherdelta?

And though, I see trades going on, on both exchanges, so some people must have managed to get their tokens to the exchanges, I really wanna know how...
TradingParis (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 10:08:24 AM

Well why not, but though there are trades on yobit and hitbtc, all i want to know is why myetherwallet tells me it's a not valid address when i try to send them to either of those two...
VeiweiLo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:32:25 AM

Hi,
I tried to send tokens cryptonex (cnx) to 2 differents exchanges, hitbtc and yobit, from myetherwallet. Though, both times, myetherwallet told me that the address wasn't valid. Though it was both time addresses generated from the exchanges.
How did you solve it?
Thanks!

maybe you need copy paste in note pad before myetherwallet addres column
or you check youre addres is true or not, can check in etherscan
leprechaun69

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:25:50 PM

any update on the issue?
i also receive the error message.... the address provided from both exchanges isn't a valid eth Address as it seems...
TradingParis (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:03:12 PM

Hi,
How did you solve it?
Thanks!

maybe you need copy paste in note pad before myetherwallet addres column
or you check youre addres is true or not, can check in etherscan

Hi, how do I check it in etherscan?

any update on the issue?
i also receive the error message.... the address provided from both exchanges isn't a valid eth Address as it seems...

No, no good answer yet, they told me to ask the cryptonex team... not much of a help.
Though I gonna write an email to them to ask.
alexwon

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:32:59 AM

Hi,
How did you solve it?
Thanks!

They gave me this answer:
"The thing is that you are trying to place tokens on coin exchange. On HitBTC and YoBit only coins are traded.
Later the team will announce a new bounty program and you will be able to exchange your tokens for CNX coins without any conditions.
The rate will be announced later.
Follow the news."
temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:51:58 AM

When will the ERC20 tokens that they sent to the wallet be exchanged, is there any news? my wallet is empty
stifler61

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:01:38 PM

Cкaжитe кaк мoжнo вывecти тoкeны c MyEtterwallet xoть кyдa нибyдь? xoтябы нa opигeнaльный кoшeлeк для мaйнингa?
или нa aкayнт нa caйтe? 5 тoкeнoв oтпpaвил нa aкayнт ничeгo нe пpишлo? чтo зa paзвoд вooбщe? я нaчинaю жeлeть чтo yчacтвoвaл в пpeдвapитeльнoй пpoдaжe.
alexwon

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:05:20 AM

Cкaжитe кaк мoжнo вывecти тoкeны c MyEtterwallet xoть кyдa нибyдь? xoтябы нa opигeнaльный кoшeлeк для мaйнингa?
или нa aкayнт нa caйтe? 5 тoкeнoв oтпpaвил нa aкayнт ничeгo нe пpишлo? чтo зa paзвoд вooбщe? я нaчинaю жeлeть чтo yчacтвoвaл в пpeдвapитeльнoй пpoдaжe.

Mнe cкaзaли, чтo нyжнo ждaть нoвyю бayнти пpoгpaммy и тoгдa мoжнo бyдeт пo кaкoмy-тo кypcy oбмeнять тoкeны нa мoнeты.

They say: To use your bonus tokens, you need to wait for the new bounty program (it will be launched later) and exchange your tokens for CNX coins. The exchange rate will be announced later.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: