Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:44:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing $15,000 in BitOasis.net Exchange to Trade.  (Read 211 times)
bigboxcoins (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:05:17 AM

Hello,  We choose Bitoasis.net because we live in DUBAI.

I am new to Bitcoin Trading and Cryptocurrencies, Me and one of good friends on mine have planned to invest in BTC. I have some questions. I hope some of you guys would be able to answer my queries. We have finally managed to get the investor and planned to return him back 2k every month.

Q: Shall i wait BTC to drop more (DIP) usually we see after the rise?

Q: Shall i also invest in BTC GOLD? Which is coming up ? Where can we buy that?

Q: As we planned to return $2k every month to our investor from the profits.. Do you think it's a good idea? We would be able to make at least 2k a month from BTC trading?

Q: I want to ask, let's say if following happens? If we buy 1 BTC will the value remain same as it was when we bought after the profits where sliced?

Price BTC was bought $5000 after a month Price BTC was SOLD: $8500.. Is it okay if we sell the profits ? Will the value of 1 BTC remain same?

We need to make sure we can maintain the value 1 BTC and just simply slice the profits every month.. Is this possible? I hope i have made myself very clear. I would really appreciate your replies.!

P.s: What would be the safe move to make $15k back and return the investment ... to the investor. And, play later with the actual amount?

p.s.s: What is marginal trade?

Thanks

cng-

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:08:27 AM

wtf?  Huh

is this post a joke?  Angry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: