Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:54:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] [UPDATE] Hash Rush Game — Signature & Translation Campaign  (Read 3775 times)
HashRush[CM] (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:29:46 AM

Hey there everyone,

There has been a lot of feedback to our changes and we can understand some of the frustration from the Hash Rush fans.

Throughout it all, we have noticed that some very good points have been brought up and we will be taking them into consideration. The last thing that we want to do is alienate and/or upset anyone, so we will be looking into the situation.

We will be back soon with more information Smiley

Hash Rush  ▩  First Hash-Powered Online Game  ▩  Hash Rush
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:39:51 AM

Please come back as soon as possible, because I do not know if I should promote more.

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:10:31 AM

Can you please enlighten us with this?
The rules of the Bitcointalk Signature Campaign are as follows:

The individual payout is capped at 600 RC.

I dont really understand. I was doing it for the stakes then this happens. So it will not be percentage anymore?
Those are weeks of trying to promote hashrush. Please explain this to us.
Thanks.

You can try contact them through the email given before, i think it will be fastest way to solve it Smiley good luck

Who are you to tell us to keep calm here and be polite?
You dont know how we really feel now. We spend time to make it all work and make investors look at HashRush as a good project and now this?

Try hashrush. This is a game and we know thay most of the teens now are into games.
This will be a big hit for me.
I have seen a lot of good feedbacks and I think the money you will be investing will somehow be doubled after the ICO.

Personally it is really HashRush for me. This game could make it through this ICO without a doubt. It will gain a  lot of support since it is a new world now and the gaming industry is a hit now.
Just looking at every person I bumped into, everyone of them have a game in their phones and another in their computers.

See? We spend time here and effort and we will be paid with dust after everything?
riyaz22

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:38:59 AM

Bounty Manager

I have no question for the project because its one of the best project.So don't take my words otherwise.I am writing here because you people are doing with the people who associate with you for one-two months and now you people are changing rules when only 2days left for ICO closing.This is not a justice. Your intention not good.Every second project bounty manager or maybe project itself start doing this.Attract bounty hunters with high payouts and change rules either very near or after completion of campaign.Please change this kind of mentality.

Also I request my fellow bounty participants to unite &  fight against this kind of actions from project management.We have power in our hands.Don't do wrong but same time don't accept wrong.

regards
HashRush[CM] (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 11:52:41 AM

Hello again!

As promised, we have reviewed the opinions and feedback of everyone that has voiced their opinions and we have heard and listened to your concerns.

We have always been extremely grateful to the Hash Rush fans and our community, and it was never our intention to dishearten anyone or make them lose faith in the project. We’ve noticed that this has happened with these changes, and aside from saying sorry, we want to fix it. Also, we want to give a special shout out to the participants of various campaigns who were not happy, but still kept to their tasks, by for instance keeping their Hash Rush signature in place. This sort of loyalty is humbling; we have noticed it and appreciate it immensely.

We realise we made a mistake and have therefore decided to revert the signature campaign back to its original rules. The individual 600 RC cap has been lifted; you will be rewarded from the 100,000 RC pool as originally promised.

If there are people that have any questions or concerns about the campaigns or otherwise, please contact us directly at community@hashrush.com

saugwurm

Activity: 1061
Merit: 551

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 11:57:43 AM

Hello again!

As promised, we have reviewed the opinions and feedback of everyone that has voiced their opinions and we have heard and listened to your concerns.

We have always been extremely grateful to the Hash Rush fans and our community, and it was never our intention to dishearten anyone or make them lose faith in the project. We’ve noticed that this has happened with these changes, and aside from saying sorry, we want to fix it. Also, we want to give a special shout out to the participants of various campaigns who were not happy, but still kept to their tasks, by for instance keeping their Hash Rush signature in place. This sort of loyalty is humbling; we have noticed it and appreciate it immensely.

We realise we made a mistake and have therefore decided to revert the signature campaign back to its original rules. The individual 600 RC cap has been lifted; you will be rewarded from the 100,000 RC pool as originally promised.

If there are people that have any questions or concerns about the campaigns or otherwise, please contact us directly at community@hashrush.com

Thank you! What about the translation campaign?
I would be also happy with the 1500RC and a super rare Ingame Item/Card Grin
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 12:04:31 PM

You should provide what your team promised since start since it could be a disaster to your project if you lessen up the payments for your bounty participant since many people will be angry for that matters. And hope the translation bounties will came to its original shape and no reduced will come since the ICO is now ending and its to late for change of rules for this matter.

dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:21:22 PM

Hey there everyone,

There has been a lot of feedback to our changes and we can understand some of the frustration from the Hash Rush fans.

Throughout it all, we have noticed that some very good points have been brought up and we will be taking them into consideration. The last thing that we want to do is alienate and/or upset anyone, so we will be looking into the situation.

We will be back soon with more information Smiley

This is great news, the campaign is really a long time. It would be very unfair for users to promote hr on bitcointalk

thank you!  Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Kj1

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:53:26 PM

twitter campaign in old thread dont need to like and for this new thread we need to like your tweet, please tell me if we just need to like only in this week.
thank you

cesarzgamer

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:38:03 PM

I dont really understand. I was doing it for the stakes then this happens. So it will not be percentage anymore?
Thanks.

You can try contact them through the email given before, i think it will be fastest way to solve it Smiley good luck

You dont know how we really feel now. We spend time to make it all work and make investors look at HashRush as a good project and now this?

Try hashrush. This is a game and we know thay most of the teens now are into games.
I have seen a lot of good feedbacks and I think the money you will be investing will somehow be doubled after the ICO.

Personally it is really HashRush for me. This game could make it through this ICO without a doubt. It will gain a  lot of support since it is a new world now and the gaming industry is a hit now.
Just looking at every person I bumped into, everyone of them have a game in their phones and another in their computers.

See? We spend time here and effort and we will be paid with dust after everything?

Dear Dart18 i'm just normal person which is interested in the project, but you people didn't just ask them why they change it, but also blame they as scammers, without giving a moment for explain that's why i felt little upset and try to help them Smiley I can understand why you are upset so please keep calm, good luck in future, i will be going now because i see that everything calmed down Smiley
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:21:32 PM

Thanks.

Personally it is really HashRush for me. This game could make it through this ICO without a doubt. It will gain a  lot of support since it is a new world now and the gaming industry is a hit now.

Dear Dart18 i'm just normal person which is interested in the project, but you people didn't just ask them why they change it, but also blame they as scammers, without giving a moment for explain that's why i felt little upset and try to help them Smiley I can understand why you are upset so please keep calm, good luck in future, i will be going now because i see that everything calmed down Smiley
dude, first things first. you dont have the right to stop him for what he want to say, dont blame him just because he's upset for what he learned about the update of hashrush team. if you are in our place you could do the same thing. so you better shut up.

by the way this case is already been solved. so better to cool your heads. chill bro's

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:04:38 PM

Okay i just tried to help, i didn't try to make anybody angry, sorry then Smiley
Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:51:11 AM

Thanks.
I too do not understand the sudden change in the rules.And Dev do not want to explain the reasons. Got a little money or what?
riyaz22

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:37:40 AM

Hello again!

Thanks for this change atleast our fellow participants who joined signature campaign have some justice to their work.But how about other campaign participants like facebook,twitter,reditt,traslators and blog writters.Don't you think their work also worth what you decided in start of this campaign??? Take the example of twitter/facebook/reditt, we people open your accounts daily and watch it and share the new posts/tweets to attract investors in our respective groups every day.Do you think work is less worthy or small??? I think if there are 100 participants in twitter/facebook campaign with average 500 followers in each twitter/facebook means your post/tweet shared to approx 100,000 audience.Any way what we can say now.Everything is in your hand to change or make amendments etc.Even what we people can do if you people deny to pay a single penny???We community members have powers in our hands but we do not realize it but all not in same boat.everyone have different views.Nobody wants to fights for their rights and do justice at least with their hard work done,they done for any project here.

regards
riyaz
escaperoom

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:40:08 AM

i'm joined twitter and facebook campaign
HashRush[CM] (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:21:31 AM

@Ted Kin as I mentioned in an earlier post, that was changed back to the original so there's nothing to worry about.

I do have a small update regarding bloggers.
The majority have been very good and we thank you for your continued support, however there have been some instances where bloggers have either simple copied and pasted and/or google translate existing Hash Rush articles (either official or from the community) and tried to claim it as their own. Plagiarism is something that we cannot allow, therefore entries that are caught doing this will not be counted.

IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:53:41 AM

I also do not understand why the developers have changed the rules of the bounty, with what is it related?
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:07:27 AM

@Ted Kin as I mentioned in an earlier post, that was changed back to the original so there's nothing to worry about.

The majority have been very good and we thank you for your continued support, however there have been some instances where bloggers have either simple copied and pasted and/or google translate existing Hash Rush articles (either official or from the community) and tried to claim it as their own. Plagiarism is something that we cannot allow, therefore entries that are caught doing this will not be counted.

Manager please update the spreadsheet

I just want to repost my concern because the spreadsheet has not been updated yet and tomorrow is the end of campaign.

I joined "Signature and Facebook Campaign" and my current wallet has been hacked,

please change it to 0x1394dfB6B6819A52eEEeE17Fa145a3be4D614c4E

i am on line 33 in the spreadsheet of "Signature Campaign",

i am on line 339 in the spreadsheet of "Facebook Campaign",

Please update it as soon as possiblee.

thanks in advance.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:56:55 AM

Manager please update the spreadsheet

I just want to repost my concern because the spreadsheet has not been updated yet and tomorrow is the end of campaign.

I joined "Signature and Facebook Campaign" and my current wallet has been hacked,

please change it to 0x1394dfB6B6819A52eEEeE17Fa145a3be4D614c4E

i am on line 33 in the spreadsheet of "Signature Campaign",

i am on line 339 in the spreadsheet of "Facebook Campaign",

Please update it as soon as possiblee.

thanks in advance.
You can just message the campaign manager for that. because there are a chance that the manager here can't see your messages because it will just flooded after the ico ends for sure.
HashRush[CM] (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 10:58:56 AM

@webdevmastery I've made a note of the change for the Sig campaign. Regarding facebook, I've replied to your private message (just to verify things).

I also have a small announcement regarding the signature campaign. The total will be counted up tomorrow and the spreadsheet will be updated then (matter of priority), this will be done the moment that the ICO ends (the campaigns end at the same time).

For verification purposes, please keep your signature and avatars on for the duration of the 20th of October (CEST timezone). We will be considerate and get the spreadsheets completed (updated with the latest post counts and what have you) as quickly as possible so that you'll all be free sooner rather than later. We hope you understand this, if you have a question, just ask!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: