Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:00:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] [UPDATE] Hash Rush Game — Signature & Translation Campaign  (Read 3775 times)
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:33:57 PM

Why Japan and German have 2000 stakes for WhitePaper, that's crazy, twice more than me who also made the WhitePaper... I should have closer takes to them.

That's unfair to people like me who made live the project with What matters  the most on Bitcointalk : having a thread updated ( i'm in the top 4 or updated )

I translated both whitepaper (v1/v2) into German as I don't get any answer/reward in sheet from old campaign manager. So I wasn't sure about my bounty reward and translated second whitepaper also

Still , the double of other translators stake for that is way too much and crazy and unfair to take all our stakes. 20% more maybe but not twice the number of stakes than other translators

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:38:15 AM

Hi HashRush team,
May I know how you calculate the stakes? I just think mine is a little off. Just want to ask but I am not really sure. I didnt know when you stop counting the post but I believe there is a little wrong. If you may can you check it again? Thanks.

Hi Sir of HashRush team.
I dont see changes with the spreadsheet of my ETH address just want to remind you Sir.
I am number 9 at the signature campaign and I have pm'ed you my new ETH address.
Thanks again.
HashRush[CM] (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 04:48:34 PM

@Dart, I've updated the spreadsheets so you should be good to go now Smiley

Hash Rush  ▩  First Hash-Powered Online Game  ▩  Hash Rush
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:34:07 PM

this campaign still not paying yet. the calculating of the spreadsheet looks like very slow in calculating well participants can't blame the campaign manager if he only manage this campaign only by himself.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:43:41 AM

still no update for this campaign. the campaign manager doesn' t update the participants what happen in the program after the campaign, is it successful ? where does the token listed .
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:21:33 PM

The signature campaign has ended 5 days ago and my stakes have been counted. Can I change my signature to something else now or should I wait?
I assume it's safe to change now, but I don't want to cause unnecessary confusion and discussions.

Regards,
Trump
try to read on the previous pages, and you can find the answer to your question.
next time you should be more updated since you are responsible in this project because you participated on this bounty campaign.

Oh please, I'm not going to read through all the previous pages just because the answer COULD be in one of them.
And next time I should be more updated? That makes no sense at all. If the answer to the question isn't clearly shown in the main thread or on the first page, it's not that weird to ask the question. Your responsibility argument is also quite flawed.
I hope you can stop complaining about nothing...

Anyhow, thanks for your response.

Regards,
Trump
Such a lazy fool. You can just turn back one or two pages then you'll find your answer. Or view the spreadsheet whether the signature campaign had finished the stakes count and use your common sense. Or how about view the managers profile then last posts. You can see it right away.

No one wants to tolerate your laziness lol.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
GideonGono

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:24:43 PM

still no update for this campaign. the campaign manager doesn' t update the participants what happen in the program after the campaign, is it successful ? where does the token listed .

It doesn't matter how much they raise since the project will still continue. Like you, I hate how their PR team moves. So slow and doesn't even updates the partcipants about project's status.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
The Daily ICO

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:16:27 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 11:36:23 PM by The Daily ICO

Hey there!
i've been register the blogging campaign maybe 2 weeks ago, but i'm not in the list. Why? And you have a big mistake here my friends. you cannot change the rules in the ends of this campaign. I'll report you to moderators.
Thanks

Regards
Thedailyico.com
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 02:46:16 AM

Still nothing is done for Whitepaper stakes, giving 2 times more stakes to some people for the whitepaper is silly

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
SolidLiquid

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Native Korean, Professional Translator

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:31:50 AM

A small update and answers for everyone!
Thank you for being patient, the payout for the bounty campaign will take a bit longer, there is a lot to handle in the background that is quite time intensive. I will let you all know once it's ready.

@t3m4nc0k, Aerys2 and 3la9l_kolbaCa (as you've all asked similar questions, this answer should fit for you all)
Bd.Star has not been working with Hash Rush for quite a while, which is why we have been communicating to you via this account.
The new thread can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2276102.0
However, since this thread was not closed, I'm answering everyone on both places.

As I'm sure it will come in useful for the near future, the updated spreadsheet links are:
Signature Campaign (fully counted up) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10rghdSwEiXRPkxXNptbWbWxN4FHnHMy7p_hqeEaZC54/edit#gid=885801586

The following are still being tallied, please do not complain about inaccurate entries for these just yet, a lot is still to be fixed:
Facebook: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12a2QAHnl1AZqSGU4tOqnd8q5n2WxDzQhGL0kUWnsV7U/edit#gid=0
Twitter: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HH_kibYbkLEXlJO7nJ9QS4TrEskVOa810uPQfQhu81g/edit#gid=597340552
Reddit: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rZzXZKwuks8JuuiUsBdMNl77UIIkhGxb5w45fBtkJJY/edit#gid=0
Translation: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pz7l9KyR-Dc01NSzCipVCJjb8hKcvM19RK9jkeYRunY/edit#gid=946126262
Blog: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Dpr5Zt8o5L54zLFn8U-1EmP27F3vpOV4pfjxFDEyvN4/edit#gid=0

As there are quite a few people asking about their campaign entries (since they cannot see them in the sheets)
Please check in the updated sheets (provided above) and if you are still not there can you please send me a private message with the link to your twitter account. I'll check to see if your entry exists in our responses sheet.
The issue is, when you register, the registration is sent to a private spreadsheet and we then update the live one. You are credited from the date of your registration, so even if you did register, but you do not see your entry in the public sheet, you will be credited (as long as you completed the tasks ofc).

Hi HashRush Team, Please add WhitePaper II Korean Trnaslation to the spreadsheet

White Paper 1.0 Korean
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2lagnV1CWlHUUF4eEtGNzJtcDQ/view?usp=sharing

White Paper 2.0 Korean
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_m8A4KALGeSWWtFTXFPTzNKbVk/view?usp=sharing

adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:04:13 AM

It looks a little bad that the thread is not update. Not only in this thread, but also in main Hash Rush topic.
I am started to worry about honest of this ICO.
I still hope I am wrong but..

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Icoalert00

Activity: 278

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:55:29 PM

It looks a little bad that the thread is not update. Not only in this thread, but also in main Hash Rush topic.
I am started to worry about honest of this ICO.
I still hope I am wrong but..
yeap me also because the campaign manager is not active today well for sure they are busy in putting this token in some exchanger because we all know that even the ico is done there is still no exchanger for hashrush token.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 10:01:59 PM

The signature campaign has ended 5 days ago and my stakes have been counted. Can I change my signature to something else now or should I wait?
I assume it's safe to change now, but I don't want to cause unnecessary confusion and discussions.

Regards,
Trump
try to read on the previous pages, and you can find the answer to your question.
next time you should be more updated since you are responsible in this project because you participated on this bounty campaign.

Oh please, I'm not going to read through all the previous pages just because the answer COULD be in one of them.
And next time I should be more updated? That makes no sense at all. If the answer to the question isn't clearly shown in the main thread or on the first page, it's not that weird to ask the question. Your responsibility argument is also quite flawed.

Regards,
Trump
Such a lazy fool. You can just turn back one or two pages then you'll find your answer. Or view the spreadsheet whether the signature campaign had finished the stakes count and use your common sense. Or how about view the managers profile then last posts. You can see it right away.

Really, stop being such a dick. How could I know it was one or two pages back? How could I even know the answer was actually there?

I'm not lazy. I'm efficient.

Regards,
Trump

adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:37:44 AM

you should  check one page back, then asking.
but seems that answer is stale now..

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
HashRush[CM] (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 08:56:48 AM

A few answers to everyone.
We are taking our time, and that is because in middle of this ICO there was a change of managers and unfortunately the old manager did not record everything properly - for example translators did work however it was not recorded on ourside at all. We simply need to make sure that all credit is given where credit is due.

Regarding the payout, you do not need to worry everything will be delivered, the delay is simply down to us needing to check up on some of the entries for fairness.
That said, we are aiming to have everything done early this week, but we'll keep you up to date on any news.

dodgrad

Activity: 1067

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:02:45 PM

HashRush have investors already received their ico HS tokens? Do you have the eta to introduce a bigger exchange? How much do you rate the work on the game?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
HashRush[CM] (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 09:08:11 PM

@dodgrad - people that took part in the ICO and Pre-ICO would have already got their Rush Coins. If they took part with Qtum or Ethereum, the Rush Coins were distributed instantly. Bitcoin and Ethereum Classic backers would have got their Rush Coins in the last few days, however there were some backers that did not supply an Ethereum wallet so we sent an e-mail to them asking for more information.

Regarding ETA on an exchange, we do not have that yet, it is being worked on - and it is very high up on the priority list so you should be hearing from us soon(ish) regarding that.

About the work on the game. We are aiming to have an early alpha version ready for December. People that qualify for to try out the alpha are the Pre-ICO backers and anyone that took part in the ICO within the first three days, additionally to that we will run a few contests on our social media channels to distribute a few extra entries. All of this can change - alpha phases are very very early versions of the game but that is our goal and we are working on that every day. For the full release, we are aiming for Q3 2018.

GideonGono

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 01:59:11 AM

Regards,
Trump

Regards,
Trump

Really, stop being such a dick. How could I know it was one or two pages back? How could I even know the answer was actually there?

I'm not lazy. I'm efficient.

Regards,
Trump
Trying to justify, eh? Don't be such a baby and wait for others to spoonfeed you. If your efficient then you just had viewed the manager's profile and view his last posts. Easy and efficient, isn't it?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
HashRush[CM] (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 10:20:10 AM

An update from the Hash Rush team!

Starting today we are going to begin sending the Rush Coin Tokens to people that took part in the Bounty Campaigns! This may take a few days to complete, so during the course of this week, please watch your wallets to make sure that you are getting your tokens.

The public spreadsheets will also be updated today (please note that as of writing not all are publicly updated to the latest version) so that you can see your payout, if you need an explanation please ask and we will answer.

On that matter, we have an announcement regarding Twitter and Facebook that is relevant to the last few posts on this thread.
The reason for the huge delay in distributing Rush Coins was because we found evidence of large scale abuse in the Social Media campaigns. This meant that we had to manually check every single entry to make sure that they were not breaking any of the rules.

Unfortunately we have found that the majority of the entries were fully automated accounts that dishonestly used scripts and/or bots to do the work; in addition the accounts themselves were followed by a huge amount of other bots, creating a very large collection of accounts that were simply bots being followed by bots. This was was so prevalent that we found that twitter were actually blocking a large number of the accounts themselves. Finally,In a hugely ridiculously amount of accounts, we even found that the content was identical to one another.

At first we tried to take the course of action to block the accounts (as has been reported here) however after going through the first 10% or so, there were simply too many to handle in that manner (that is why we are still followed by bots, we're working to clean it up.)

To sum up, in relation to the bounty campaigns for Facebook and Twitter, we had to take the drastic measure of manually checking each and every entry for bot-like/automatic retweet and like actions. Anyone found to be using these will not be paid out at all.

That is not to say that we are unwilling to review accounts - accidents can happen.
If you honestly believe that you have been unfairly disqualified please send me a private message with a link to your social media accounts, we will then manually recheck your account.

SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:42:52 AM

Ha ha ha all your subscribers bots?
You just do not want to pay anyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: