Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:49:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] Ankorus - Evolution of E*Trade,Coinbase & Tether 3.000.000 ANK=7500 ETH  (Read 23933 times)
marycris143MC

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:32:05 AM

Joined twitter and facebook campaign.. Smiley
Ankorus

Activity: 98

Blockchain Asset Backed Tokens

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:47:10 AM

Translation update.

Sheet for overview is updated.

Still looking for:
-Chinese
-Greek
-Hebrew
-French
-Scandinavian (Danish, Norwegian or Swedish)
-Japanese

If you are interested sign up & pls message me to speed up the process.
If you message me Ill accept nearly immediately.

Ankorus

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:29:57 AM

what is ico price
Start 1 ETH = 400 ANK
Goes towards 1 ETH = 600 ANK

Every 2 million sold you get slightly less

I think it should be like this
Start 1 ETH =600 ANK
Goes toward 1ETH= 400 ANK

Yes. Was very tired when I answered that. Thats for correcting!

Ankorus

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:40:56 AM

I do not have any steaks for Facebook, my number is in the facebook table - 169  trofim21

Best will update soon. Please do not worry

tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:50:57 AM

I do not have any steaks for Facebook, my number is in the facebook table - 169  trofim21

It's not first time people are asking for updating campaign related data.
Spreadsheets are not being updated for long time.
Please improve the quality of the management of your campaign.
Hopefully your ICO will go smoother than this
Ankorus

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:14:56 AM

I do not have any steaks for Facebook, my number is in the facebook table - 169  trofim21

I know. Its a pretty time consuming thing to verify everyone, and Best has a day job.
Though the sheet can take days to update it does get updated so you won't miss out on your stakes.

If this becomes more of an issue we'll hire additional help so that the sheet gets updated faster.

mikolsoon

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:08:29 PM

message to the moderator, can change my number of Twitter followers on 1001-1500 (https://twitter.com/mikolsoon) ?
No. in table 206, thank you

EVERID   ██      Unlocking opportunity with identity     ██   EVERID
▬▬█  Telegram  Twitter  Medium Youtube █▬▬
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
BestWebCreator (OP)

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:00:58 PM

I do not have any steaks for Facebook, my number is in the facebook table - 169  trofim21

It is simple, if you do your work to get stakes, you will get them. Why does it bother you that the spreadsheets are not updated very frequently, you will get your shares eventually. If u do everything according to the rules, there is no need to stress about the bounty payment. So please don't spam this thread when update of the sheets because it will be updated. I don't know if u have alot of free time, but I don't. I have college, which is 40 hours a week, 20 hours a week work, website designer in the weekend and also a bounty manager. So please keep that in mind before asking that question again. This week and next week I got exams, so sorry if the sheets are updated with a delay.
Aswan roayidi

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:56:33 PM

hi dev, i have followed your campaign on signature, twitter, facebook, and also telegram, but i see spreadsheets my name has not been accepted yet, just go in but the data I share every day is not there yet, whether in spreadsheets is not yet updated? thank you dev
redstaacs

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:29:02 AM

Hi dev, I joined twitter campaign
my number in the table #469
Accept me please
Do I have to put links on my retweeted here?
thanks, success for this project
Ankorus

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 05:22:47 AM

Just to let you all know. Best is updating the sheet today  Smiley

kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:59:46 AM

Just to let you all know. Best is updating the sheet today  Smiley

if i may ask sir to update my rank thank you in advance
MoneyDaily

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:08:14 AM

Checking to see if there was a Chinese language version of the Ankorus Videos  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6lypGO2_cE  Ankorus Taiwan 新商業模式 虛擬貨幣 ICO "跳脫比特幣和挖礦之新思維"

tomkat

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:40:50 AM

It is simple, if you do your work to get stakes, you will get them. Why does it bother you that the spreadsheets are not updated very frequently, you will get your shares eventually. If u do everything according to the rules, there is no need to stress about the bounty payment. So please don't spam this thread when update of the sheets because it will be updated. I don't know if u have alot of free time, but I don't. I have college, which is 40 hours a week, 20 hours a week work, website designer in the weekend and also a bounty manager. So please keep that in mind before asking that question again. This week and next week I got exams, so sorry if the sheets are updated with a delay.

I'm not sure what is your point but I just want to remind you that you're a manager of the campaign and you probably get paid for doing it professionally. You seem to not understand it, and if you have not time to do your work then just don't do it. I don't care about your college, your work, etc. just do what you agreed to do. Otherwise you're harming the campaign, Ankorus team, and their ICO.

I'd like someone from Ankorus team to consider changing the manager of this campaign.
BestWebCreator (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:00:47 AM

I'm not sure what is your point but I just want to remind you that you're a manager of the campaign and you probably get paid for doing it professionally. You seem to not understand it, and if you have not time to do your work then just don't do it. I don't care about your college, your work, etc. just do what you agreed to do. Otherwise you're harming the campaign, Ankorus team, and their ICO.

I'd like someone from Ankorus team to consider changing the manager of this campaign.

You don't know how many hours I have spent working for the Ankorus project. Like I said, there are also bounty campaigns where spreadsheets are updated once, only at the end of the ICO. I don't like your attitude, I do alot of different things other than updating the spreadsheets, if you do think that is the only thing I am doing, you are badly mistaking. Updating the spreadsheets is not the number one priority at the moment, as it is more important to get the best result as possible within the fund raising period.

As I said before, if u do your work, you will get stakes. Why are you so eager to see your progress, you know yourself if u have done it or not. Also the payment wi be after the ICO end, so again why the hurry? I have other priorities than updating the sheets at this state of the Ankorus project. I am currently busy with writing articles for Ankorus, contacting Youtubers & Bloggers to participate in the bounty, which involves alot of  explaining the vision of Ankorus and it's features. I am also contacting translators for the translations, managing the translations of the White Paper, ANN thread, Bounty thread and website. We have made a special Telegram group for these local managers and everyone can contact me when they have a question and some people do so. I get alot of PM's on here which I reply on quickly and people even say to me, wow what a fast reply.

So you don't tell me what to do, I know what I supposed to do and what I am going to do to make the Ankorus project a success with the team!
tomkat

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:12:00 AM

You don't know how many hours I have spent working for the Ankorus project. Like I said, there are also bounty campaigns where spreadsheets are updated once, only at the end of the ICO. I don't like your attitude, I do alot of different things other than updating the spreadsheets, if you do think that is the only thing I am doing, you are badly mistaking. Updating the spreadsheets is not the number one priority at the moment, as it is more important to get the best result as possible within the fund raising period.

As I said before, if u do your work, you will get stakes. Why are you so eager to see your progress, you know yourself if u have done it or not. Also the payment wi be after the ICO end, so again why the hurry? I have other priorities than updating the sheets at this state of the Ankorus project. I am currently busy with writing articles for Ankorus, contacting Youtubers & Bloggers to participate in the bounty, which involves alot of  explaining the vision of Ankorus and it's features. I am also contacting translators for the translations, managing the translations of the White Paper, ANN thread, Bounty thread and website. We have made a special Telegram group for these local managers and everyone can contact me when they have a question and some people do so. I get alot of PM's on here which I reply on quickly and people even say to me, wow what a fast reply.

So you don't tell me what to do, I know what I supposed to do and what I am going to do to make the Ankorus project a success with the team!

I don't like your attitude either - you seem to be doing more than you can and probably nothing is done professionally.
If Ankorus accepts your work then it's OK. I'm going to re-consider my participation.

BTW, if I'll drop this campaign at this point, will my stakes be paid?
BestWebCreator (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:30:46 AM

I don't like your attitude either - you seem to be doing more than you can and probably nothing is done professionally.
If Ankorus accepts your work then it's OK. I'm going to re-consider my participation.

So you would prefer a campaign manager who is not involved with the project to get the best result as possible and is only updating the spreadsheets. If you do, I suggest you to join another campaign whose manager is managing the campaign just for the reward. I am not getting paid in fiat nor bitcoins, but in Ankorus, so therefor it is my duty to make this a succesful project with the team. I choose to join this particular project because I like their vision.

Yes you will keep your stakes, you will be rewarded for the work you have done.
marimobaka

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:29:18 AM

hii dev. I was a Jr.Member Now and I was change my signatuter to Jr.Member.
can you update my spreadsheets?
username : marimobaka
Link profil : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
number of spreadsheet : 44

analyzing

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:52:30 PM

i have joined on facebook  , good luck to dav

QORA    ⊙Decentralized hosting.
             ⊙ Decentralized social network
             ⊙Voting system.
Ankorus

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:56:08 PM

I'd like to remedy any issues you have as we want you to be a part of the campaign.

First and foremost we really don't want you to drop out the campaign! That would be a lose/lose, so we really want to avoid that.
If you drop out now youll get paid stakes for the week(s) you participated in.

I get people are frustrated with the speed of the update, and if that continues to be a big issue we will hire someone else who can work with Best.
We welcome all feedback - its very insightful and productive, so thank you for sharing this. Its an integral part to becoming better.

If you have another solution or idea please let us know,. Right now Best has finished many of his commitments away from Ankorus which took a huge chunk of his time, so he will be upadting the sheet more regularly. If this isn't up to the community standard we will hire someone else to work with him. So far we are happy with Best's work though we know the community wants the sheet updated more regularly so thats our main focus.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: