Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:13:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GBM]: Bank of memories [Fork Lumen]  (Read 3003 times)
californybit

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:51:37 AM

Hi everybody. It’s an interesting project; I haven’t encountered any equivalents of it yet. But the absence of referral program is disappointing, marketing campaign hardly will be effective without it. 
If you got acquainted with the description of the program, you seem just to miss the part where the referral program is described.  This program exists and gives to the users a good opportunity to earn additional tokens. By the way, the developers promise to give one token for every ten invited persons.

You know, I was reading it very quickly, that’s why I missed this point. I’m very glad to know that there will be referral program. Tell me please, will 10 user invited have to carry any activities in order to let me get a reward for them?
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:56:12 AM

Hi everybody. It’s an interesting project; I haven’t encountered any equivalents of it yet. But the absence of referral program is disappointing, marketing campaign hardly will be effective without it. 
If you got acquainted with the description of the program, you seem just to miss the part where the referral program is described.  This program exists and gives to the users a good opportunity to earn additional tokens. By the way, the developers promise to give one token for every ten invited persons.

You know, I was reading it very quickly, that’s why I missed this point. I’m very glad to know that there will be referral program. Tell me please, will 10 user invited have to carry any activities in order to let me get a reward for them?
Of course they have to do anything! But that can be very quickly: they have to undergo verification in web-version of the platform or install a mobile app on their smartphone. Approval of the lead will be carried out automatically.
californybit

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:59:00 AM

Of course they have to do anything! But that can be very quickly: they have to undergo verification in web-version of the platform or install a mobile app on their smartphone. Approval of the lead will be carried out automatically.

Thank you for providing information! Can you also tell about the timing of the referral program?  Will it be always active or did the company allocated a certain amount of tokens to it and after they all will be distributed the program will be over? 
Gabrola

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:09:36 AM

Greetings to everybody. Tell me please, how long is it until the end of the ICO? Do I still have time to buy tokens?
Gabrola

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:16:07 AM

Greetings to everybody. Tell me please, how long is it until the end of the ICO? Do I still have time to buy tokens?
Of course you can! The ICO started on 20th of November and will last more than a month.
Shaurman

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:14:17 PM

Good afternoon. Does it take a lot of time to sign in in order to buy something?
newboi

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:19:03 PM

Good afternoon. Does it take a lot of time to sign in order to buy something?
No, it won’t take more than 10 minutes. It’s enough to indicate your Ethereum address and then confirm you e-mail address.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:08:25 PM

Do you think your services would be suitable for private enterprises? Any plans for that?

Our service is suitable for all, the breadth of the application of this resource is very large. Corporate congratulations. Creating a digital tree company with its history
It’s a very interesting approach, and is it possible to set any goals for staff after achieving which they’ll get a reward?
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:14:28 PM

Are you based in US legally and have offices in Miami/Kiev/Moscow?

Our legal registration is Georgia. We have an office in Kiev, Moscow, part of our team is in Miami and there part of the project
You have four offices, that’s great! What roles do they play I different cities?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:25:11 PM

Developers of the platform say that nobody will be able to access the information but it well be stored on the serves. I somehow doubt that statement because of this fact. For example, if the servers are hacked, hackers will access data of all users and use it to achieve their goals.
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:27:18 PM

Developers of the platform say that nobody will be able to access the information but it well be stored on the serves. I somehow doubt that statement because of this fact. For example, if the servers are hacked, hackers will access data of all users and use it to achieve their goals.

All the data that will be transferred from platform to the serves will be encrypted, but the encryption key won’t be available to the server itself. This is the most reliable way to protect information, so you can stop worrying about the safety of your data.
Mops

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:30:29 PM

All the data that will be transferred from platform to the serves will be encrypted, but the encryption key won’t be available to the server itself. This is the most reliable way to protect information, so you can stop worrying about the safety of your data.

This sounds more reassuring, I didn’t even think about this option. I wonder, if it will be somehow possible to delete the data from the server if I change my mind about saving it, but I have already sent it?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:33:26 PM

This sounds more reassuring, I didn’t even think about this option. I wonder, if it will be somehow possible to delete the data from the server if I change my mind about saving it, but I have already sent it?

Yes, of course. There will be a “recall” option on the platform for such cases. It will be enough just to read the message that was sent and it will be deleted without any residual traces and nobody will ever see it.
shara

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:34:13 PM

Hello everyone. Users of the forum, can you tell me please, why the most reliable way is to use the built-in phone generator of unique numbers to encrypt the keys?
Mops

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:36:25 PM

Yes, of course. There will be a “recall” option on the platform for such cases. It will be enough just to read the message that was sent and it will be deleted without any residual traces and nobody will ever see it.

Thank you for your answer; I’ve really changed my opinion about the safety of the data on the platform. Now I’m really considering this as a possible option for investment in buying coins. By the way, is it already known which company will lease the servers to Bank of memories? Or do the developers plan to buy their own?
woodcoin

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:42:50 PM

Good afternoon. I’ve read that the platform will use Diffie-Hellman Data Encryption Protocol. Can anyone tell me what its key features are?
INDI81free4

Activity: 378

VOTES

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:46:24 PM

Hello. The option of storing the history during a certain period of time is very interesting and, as far as I understand, it provides better protection of user data. I’m wondering what the maximum time limits for keeping my correspondence are and can I extend the established period if necessary?
dsjkhkhf3

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:48:13 PM

Hello everyone. For how much can you buy 1 token of this project now?
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:49:41 PM

Hello. At the moment, the 1st stage of the ICO is taking place, and one coin can be bought for $ 0.075.
b1o1o1h

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:52:08 PM

If everything about the encryption of text messages is clear, then what about situation with the encryption of voice messages and transmitted media files? I just think that their protection is no less important for every user.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: