Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:08:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GBM]: Bank of memories [Fork Lumen]  (Read 3000 times)
Shaurman

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:50:35 PM

Greetings. Did developers of the project take care of data protection in case the user's mobile phone is stolen by intruders?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eric.Lichmann

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:57:58 PM

Good evening.
Tell me please, how many tokens have the developers put up for sale?
woodcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:03:55 PM

Good evening.
Tell me please, how many tokens have the developers put up for sale?
The creators of the project have put up for sale 500 million coins, some part has already been sold during the pre-sale.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:54:39 AM

Hello. I was not very pleased to know that after the ICO the users will be able to buy coins from the platform only in the event if there’re not enough tokens to pay for some action. Does it mean that if I have money at the moment and I want to buy coins to keep them in reserve, I can’t do it? The developers thought this point through not in the best way.
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:58:31 AM

Hello. I was not very pleased to know that after the ICO the users will be able to buy coins from the platform only in the event if there’re not enough tokens to pay for some action. Does it mean that if I have money at the moment and I want to buy coins to keep them in reserve, I can’t do it? The developers thought this point through not in the best way.
Hey. You make your conclusion using incomplete information. How could you even think that the developers of the project won’t give investors and users an opportunity to sell and buy tokens on crypto exchanges?)) In addition, you can receive tokens as a reward for certain actions!

sinfazat22ron

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:00:57 AM

Hey. You make your conclusion using incomplete information. How could you even think that the developers of the project won’t give investors and users an opportunity to sell and buy tokens on crypto exchanges?)) In addition, you can receive tokens as a reward for certain actions!
It's very strange! I’ve read all the white paper, but I didn’t find any information about the possibility of trading tokens on crypto exchanges. You have pleased me very much. By the way, for what actions will it be possible to receive tokens as a reward? I wouldn’t give up receiving free coins for performing simple tasks))
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:03:14 AM

It's very strange! I’ve read all the white paper, but I didn’t find any information about the possibility of trading tokens on crypto exchanges. You have pleased me very much. By the way, for what actions will it be possible to receive tokens as a reward? I wouldn’t give up receiving free coins for performing simple tasks))
The developers have only announced that you can get free coins for viewing various videos, as well as for friends invited to the service. For example, for 10 comrades invited to the site, you can get one free coin.

RaviTheja6198

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:03:36 AM

The idea of transferring encrypted information in a chain of blocks is interesting. this gives you great platform to investors to goin. good idea keep going
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:06:23 AM

The developers have only announced that you can get free coins for viewing various videos, as well as for friends invited to the service. For example, for 10 comrades invited to the site, you can get one free coin.
And what videos can I watch to get free coins? And anyway, I would like to know if these will be from the of Bank of memories platform or from the partners' websites?
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:08:53 AM

Hi everybody. As far as I understand, Bank of memories service allows its users no to shoe their data to other people. Does it mean that I can avoid indicating my name, surname, age and other personal data when signing in?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:09:21 AM

It’s very interesting that you’ve decided to use SaaS-subscription as a basis of your platform. Can you tell us why did you make such a choice and how does the project and the users benefit from it?

woodcoin

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:15:13 PM

It’s very interesting that you’ve decided to use SaaS-subscription as a basis of your platform. Can you tell us why did you make such a choice and how does the project and the users benefit from it?
rdizza

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:08:15 PM

Hi everybody. As far as I understand, Bank of memories service allows its users no to shoe their data to other people. Does it mean that I can avoid indicating my name, surname, age and other personal data when signing in?
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:11:07 PM

The option which allows sending a message to the other person which will receive it in the future is very interesting. Does it mean that I can send a message and indicate the date when should a recipient receive it? I’m wondering if it possible to make a massage be delivered in 50 years))
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:08:05 PM

According to what you write, the data that will remain in digital monument of a person can be available to other people.  But what if relatives of this person don’t want the data to be available to everyone, can they inpose any restrictions?
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:54:41 PM

I haven’t fully understood how will fitness and health bracelets prompt the user to record especially emotional moments. Can anyone tell more about this, please?
Mops

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:02:34 PM

Greetings. I’ve read that there will be a prize-fight for gift coins among the most active members of the bounty program in various categories. Can you name these categories please?
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:04:22 PM

Good day. I’ve became interested if there’ll be any difference in the functionality of a web-version of a project and an app.

gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:21:48 PM

Supposing, I’ve left an “emotional message” that should be delivered in two years but then I’ve changed my mind. Can I cancel it and delete it forever?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:24:33 PM

Hello. A lot of “digital trash” appeared on the Internet in the last several years. It became very difficult to search for certain information because of this(( Are you planning to somehow struggle against it or prevent appearance of such a thing on your platform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: