Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:21:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GBM]: Bank of memories [Fork Lumen]  (Read 3001 times)
nicolasbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:28:23 PM

Hello. A lot of “digital trash” appeared on the Internet in the last several years. It became very difficult to search for certain information because of this(( Are you planning to somehow struggle against it or prevent appearance of such a thing on your platform?

Hi. The Bank of memories project is focused on this goal. Here we will store the most valuable memories of people, access to which will be received by the relatives of the person after his or her death. The develops of the project are motivated by the fact that people miss out the brightest and the dearest things because of endless supply of information on the Internet.

dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:30:33 PM

Hello. A lot of “digital trash” appeared on the Internet in the last several years. It became very difficult to search for certain information because of this(( Are you planning to somehow struggle against it or prevent appearance of such a thing on your platform?

Hi. The Bank of memories project is focused on this goal. Here we will store the most valuable memories of people, access to which will be received by the relatives of the person after his or her death. The develops of the project are motivated by the fact that people miss out the brightest and the dearest things because of endless supply of information on the Internet.
It sounds very interesting. I’ve just never encountered such a project before so I became curious about it. If it’s introduced in this way, it would be nice if a person could, for example, leave a digital version of his or her will in the account so the relatives would get access to it after the person’s death. It would be very convenient)))
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:31:26 PM

Hello. Of course, blockchain is a good technology, that’s the future. But I didn’t fully understood how can you use for all that you’ve planned. Yell us please in plain words, what will happen?))
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:33:13 PM

It sounds very interesting. I’ve just never encountered such a project before so I became curious about it. If it’s introduced in this way, it would be nice if a person could, for example, leave a digital version of his or her will in the account so the relatives would get access to it after the person’s death. It would be very convenient)))

Your way of thinking is quite right, because there will be such an option. Moreover, there will be lots of options introduced in BoM, I’d rather advise you to read the White Paper of this project.

deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:35:00 PM

Your way of thinking is quite right, because there will be such an option. Moreover, there will be lots of options introduced in BoM, I’d rather advise you to read the White Paper of this project.
I also like the delayed messages option: a user creates a message for anyone else and sets the date when it should be delivers. You can also attach the files to this message and etc.
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:37:30 PM

I also like the delayed messages option: a user creates a message for anyone else and sets the date when it should be delivers. You can also attach the files to this message and etc.

I’m wondering if it’ll be possible to send money in this way)) For example, it could help to allocate a little pocket money to the grandchildren every month. It would be possible to plan such expenses for a year from now and don’t worry about it anymore))

devilini

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:37:39 PM

Greetings to everybody. Does anyone know what amount of tokens did the company allocated to the bounty campaign?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:37:52 PM

Good day, comrades. Do developers plan to convert all the means collected to fiat money?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:39:34 PM

Good day, comrades. Do developers plan to convert all the means collected to fiat money?
Hello. No, only 20% of the funds collected during the ICO will be converted to fiat money. And 40% of them will be converted to ETH and another 40% - to BTC.
nextwalker

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:41:55 PM

Greetings to everybody. Does anyone know what amount of tokens did the company allocated to the bounty campaign?
Hello. As far as I know, the company allocated 15 million coins in order to ensure the bounty campaign.
deort

Merit: 31

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:08:08 PM

Good afternoon. I’ve already read in the description of the functionality of the project that it will be possible to create delayed messages and attach a certain amount of money to them. Is there any maximum restriction on the sum of the money that can be sent to another user?
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:45:22 AM

What is the way to collect these memories? Seems like a most challenging part here.
Gabrola

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:48:25 AM

I am not sure why they even use blockchain. Can anyone elaborate on that one?
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:50:43 AM

Why would I want to store memories in your system?
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:51:10 AM

Have you planned to partner with gene tree companies?
ionbefore

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:51:33 AM

Personally, I feel that blockchain is needed here to remove any possibility for block changes. If your memory record changes, it means you can receive completely different set of memory blocks afterwards which might conflict with each other. This is why blockchain is crucial in the project.
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:52:21 AM

What are your marketing plans?
ro777jer

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:52:56 AM

Do you think this type of platform is targeted at elderly people rather than young audience?
Gabrola

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:18:58 AM

Personally, I feel that blockchain is needed here to remove any possibility for block changes. If your memory record changes, it means you can receive completely different set of memory blocks afterwards which might conflict with each other. This is why blockchain is crucial in the project.
Thanks, seems like it is really used here for a real need rather than for marketing purpose.
WeAreSpaco

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:26:14 AM

Could you explain "save your identity through time" for me?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: