Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 04:19:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GBM]: Bank of memories [Fork Lumen]  (Read 3017 times)
pugilist555 (OP)

Activity: 474
Merit: 261

GBM

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:42:48 PM

Will you promote your project only with the help of marketing and bounty programs? Don’t you consider any other ways to make it more popular?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWnWMxBRdX0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL05zDk0eG8

Blockchain technology
pugilist555 (OP)

GBM

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:53:31 PM

You have accidentally mentioned about conducting a powerful marketing company, but you haven’t described it in details anywhere.  Can you elaborate on this issue, please?

The marketing company will consist of the following tools.
Viral video
Invite friends and get a coin as a gift 10 friends 1 coin
Distribute coins to popular people with a thread to spend part of the coins to popularize the resource in general and coins specifically.
Beneficence.
Lectures and conferences about the positive impact of planning the future in the cutting of our

Blockchain technology
pugilist555 (OP)

GBM

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:07:30 PM

Hi everybody. It’s an interesting project; I haven’t encountered any equivalents of it yet. But the absence of referral program is disappointing, marketing campaign hardly will be effective without it. 
If you got acquainted with the description of the program, you seem just to miss the part where the referral program is described.  This program exists and gives to the users a good opportunity to earn additional tokens. By the way, the developers promise to give one token for every ten invited persons.

You know, I was reading it very quickly, that’s why I missed this point. I’m very glad to know that there will be referral program. Tell me please, will 10 user invited have to carry any activities in order to let me get a reward for them?
Of course they have to do anything! But that can be very quickly: they have to undergo verification in web-version of the platform or install a mobile app on their smartphone. Approval of the lead will be carried out automatically.

Thank you for providing information! Can you also tell about the timing of the referral program?  Will it be always active or did the company allocated a certain amount of tokens to it and after they all will be distributed the program will be over? 
The referral program will last until the company reaches 1 billion users of smartphones

Blockchain technology
pugilist555 (OP)

GBM

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:16:30 PM

Hi everybody. I like the idea about leaving there a will, it’ll be very cool to have an opportunity to leave something else. For example, may I any sum of money for my relatives together with the will?

Users of project will have this opportunity. You can make a will and leave sum amount of tokens together with it. I guess that if you want you can even specify how much of them may be given to a particular person.
That’s great. Let me ask, may I leave only tokens together with the will? Won’t there be an opportunity to leave crypto-currencies or fiat funds?

All kinds of digital information

Blockchain technology
pugilist555 (OP)

GBM

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:18:46 PM

Greetings to all the readers of the forum. Is it true that company has videos about the project? I would like to eatch them in order to better understand the idea of the Bank of memories.
You’re hurrying up events a bit because the videos are being created now. There are already scenarios that are ready, and now the company is negotiating with famous actors who will become mail characters.
Thank you for answering, will famous actors really star in this videos? Does anyone know with which famous actors does the company negotiate now?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaIkgxyTlPE83LOYH5GIqLg

Blockchain technology
pugilist555 (OP)

GBM

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:20:14 PM

Will you promote your project only with the help of marketing and bounty programs? Don’t you consider any other ways to make it more popular?
As far as I understand, firstly, the creators of the project want to focus on social significance and only then use marketing company to attract new users.
I got it, thank you. Have marketers of the company already calculated the possible growth of users per year?
Aware of the importance of promoting the project, we have seriously approached this issue, not only by developing an attractive «Bounty loyalty program» and marketing strategy, but also focusing on the social significance of the project.
According to preliminary estimates of many experts, by 2020 the number of smartphone users will grow to 4 billion people.
 The goal of the project is to cover 1% per year, which is an increase of 25,000 million users per year.

The Bank of Memories audience encompasses a large number of users, as the product is unique in that it not only helps to preserve and enhance the emotional value of content, but also protects personal data at an entirely new level.

Users of the product can be divided into 4 segments:

1. Children and teenagers
(8-14 years)
   sending messages for coins;
   receiving encouragement in coins from
parents for completing some tasks;
   delayed surprise delivery service;
   correction of children’s behaviour.   2. Young people
(14-20   ears)
   capturing unforgettable moments and lasting impressions (first love, vows,graduation);
   sending messages into the future for
   classmates and buddies;
   capturing the first steps in developing of the creative and innovative potential of young people.

3. People of business, adults
(25-65 years)
   storing of secret information, making
   notes, creating goal-oriented action plans;
   making future actions program;
   advertising with rewards.   4 People with a rich life experience
(after 65 years)
   realization of the desire to share own
   life experience with inheritors;
   sending a reward for content viewing;
   leaving digital assets to inheritors.

Everyone will find the application of our product in their lives, from
young people, students, schoolchildren, lovers of couples and ever-busy businessmen, to grandparents who will be able to leave messages to their future great-grandchildren.

Blockchain technology
pugilist555 (OP)

GBM

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:27:35 PM

Greetings to everybody. Tell me please, how long is it until the end of the ICO? Do I still have time to buy tokens?
ICO lasts until 01/03/2017

Blockchain technology
pugilist555 (OP)

GBM

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:33:19 PM

Developers of the platform say that nobody will be able to access the information but it well be stored on the serves. I somehow doubt that statement because of this fact. For example, if the servers are hacked, hackers will access data of all users and use it to achieve their goals.

All the data that will be transferred from platform to the serves will be encrypted, but the encryption key won’t be available to the server itself. This is the most reliable way to protect information, so you can stop worrying about the safety of your data.

This sounds more reassuring, I didn’t even think about this option. I wonder, if it will be somehow possible to delete the data from the server if I change my mind about saving it, but I have already sent it?

Yes, of course. There will be a “recall” option on the platform for such cases. It will be enough just to read the message that was sent and it will be deleted without any residual traces and nobody will ever see it.

Thank you for your answer; I’ve really changed my opinion about the safety of the data on the platform. Now I’m really considering this as a possible option for investment in buying coins. By the way, is it already known which company will lease the servers to Bank of memories? Or do the developers plan to buy their own?

The information about server hosting will be kept in the sikret. And after attracting a sufficient amount of investment, their server

Blockchain technology
pugilist555 (OP)

GBM

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:38:27 PM

Good afternoon. I’ve read that the platform will use Diffie-Hellman Data Encryption Protocol. Can anyone tell me what its key features are?
On the site of our partner secserv.me

Blockchain technology
ivanovhristo14

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:39:34 PM

Intereating project, I really like it. It is like time capsules using blockchain.

▄▀ ▄▀   ☎  ⌘ Calls powered by cryptocurrencies ✆  ▀▄ ▀▄
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩  Experty.io   ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪
➪ Experty in TOP ICOs to watch in 2018 by Inc.com |  Twitter medium
pugilist555 (OP)

GBM

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:40:05 PM

Hello. The option of storing the history during a certain period of time is very interesting and, as far as I understand, it provides better protection of user data. I’m wondering what the maximum time limits for keeping my correspondence are and can I extend the established period if necessary?
Time storage you adjust yourself according to the amount of purchased memory

Blockchain technology
pugilist555 (OP)

GBM

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:45:24 PM

If everything about the encryption of text messages is clear, then what about situation with the encryption of voice messages and transmitted media files? I just think that their protection is no less important for every user.

All the incoming information on the resource and then later transferred to the server for storage will be sent to the encryption tunnel

Blockchain technology
pugilist555 (OP)

GBM

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:48:23 PM

Greetings. Did developers of the project take care of data protection in case the user's mobile phone is stolen by intruders?

In the event of the loss of a mobile device, zoumyshilniki will have to steal the owner himself, since without him getting into the account is not possible

Blockchain technology
pugilist555 (OP)

GBM

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:27:50 PM

Hello. I was not very pleased to know that after the ICO the users will be able to buy coins from the platform only in the event if there’re not enough tokens to pay for some action. Does it mean that if I have money at the moment and I want to buy coins to keep them in reserve, I can’t do it? The developers thought this point through not in the best way.
You can buy coins and keep them until the price goes up. You can now buy coins at a good price

Blockchain technology
energycrypt

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:02:54 AM

I really like the idea of compiling a generic tree. If my family has a generic tree that has information about the ancestors of the 17th century, will I be able to transfer all this information to the Bank of memories, and also add some personal information about each of my ancestors?
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:06:14 AM

Good afternoon. Tell me please, how long does it take to transfer coins to a user's wallet?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:07:24 AM

Good afternoon. Tell me please, how long does it take to transfer coins to a user's wallet?
Hello. Coins will be credited to investors immediately after the creation of wallets in the main operating systems.
pugilist555 (OP)

GBM

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:42:35 AM

Supposing, I’ve left an “emotional message” that should be delivered in two years but then I’ve changed my mind. Can I cancel it and delete it forever?

Yes, but you have to pay for it

Blockchain technology
pugilist555 (OP)

GBM

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:44:32 AM

1-2 minutes

Blockchain technology
pugilist555 (OP)

GBM

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:56:27 AM

Hello. A lot of “digital trash” appeared on the Internet in the last several years. It became very difficult to search for certain information because of this(( Are you planning to somehow struggle against it or prevent appearance of such a thing on your platform?

It is for this that we came up with the Bank of Memories so that the digital garbage is not grafted, it is very important to keep the most valuable and important information in the right place at once

Blockchain technology
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: