Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:11:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: brickblock.io - High paying Signature Campaign - BIG Payouts! (CLOSED) [FULL]  (Read 15497 times)
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 10:15:11 AM

Hi! this is my temporary address for the reason I lost my device which recieves bitcoin.
1WBEmAfq54pq9Y7XE3uNHgMvxatfrdDYu
thank you

Regarding this matter sir, I recovered my wallet and I have the full access. I humbly requesting to change my temporary address to my permanent address which is
38rgyAKainDVoftbuaYfH9QScRWLefmroz

Thank you sir!

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:43:50 AM

For those who are requesting to change their btc addy. Op said clearly you will only use one address in the whole campaign period. No matter what your reason is, I don't think manager will allow it as he stated it clearly in the op.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:15:40 PM

november 21 is the end period of this campaign right? what does brickblock platform can someone here give me the link of the main ANN thread i am really interested in this campaign Smiley
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:38:52 PM

november 21 is the end period of this campaign right? what does brickblock platform can someone here give me the link of the main ANN thread i am really interested in this campaign Smiley
It's on the main page of this thread and for their ANN thread, here you go https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1966929.0

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
leanhtuan

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:29:21 PM

Bitcointalk name: leanhtuan
Bitcointalk Profile Link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1153089;sa=forumProfile
Bitcoin Adress: 1Jp7VSRBfC4J4HeqsFedsm2QVubQf6Cmoo
Email used to signup at Brickblock: tuong123vn2014@gmail.com

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Jiren

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:12:03 PM

User: Jiren
Postion to Apply: Jr. Member
Posts Start: 31
Address: 38rv6jsForedKzV4LDXLd1SbSBgpyvUouv

I would like to join the campaign. thank you
Strawbabies (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:59:10 AM

For those who are requesting to change their btc addy. Op said clearly you will only use one address in the whole campaign period. No matter what your reason is, I don't think manager will allow it as he stated it clearly in the op.

I'm glad you pointed that out! Please, everyone, follow the rules!
SweetCorn

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:23:30 AM

Bitcointalk name: leanhtuan
Bitcointalk Profile Link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1153089;sa=forumProfile
Bitcoin Adress: 1Jp7VSRBfC4J4HeqsFedsm2QVubQf6Cmoo
Email used to signup at Brickblock: tuong123vn2014@gmail.com

User: Jiren
Postion to Apply: Jr. Member
Posts Start: 31
Address: 38rv6jsForedKzV4LDXLd1SbSBgpyvUouv

I would like to join the campaign. thank you

you guys shouldn't be on any signature campaign if you can't simply read and understand what "closed" and "full" means :/
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:58:50 AM

Hello Strawbabies,
please update my Bitcoin Address to: 37x5AZ4iZSnKCDmgbbTzxwR2xLStZQGfPm
old one will expire in 2 days, thanks in advance (wasn't planned to be changed in any case).

I know there is the rule about the BTC address but my old one is expiring in a day:

if there is a possibility to change the address it would be lovely, otherwise the payment will not go through, let me know if you will change the address or not, if not i have to leave the campaign because it's useless to send the payment to an exired wallet.

Thanks and sorry for this issue.
SweetCorn

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:22:31 AM

Hello Strawbabies,
old one will expire in 2 days, thanks in advance (wasn't planned to be changed in any case).

I know there is the rule about the BTC address but my old one is expiring in a day:
https://i.imgur.com/IBzYIs0.png

if there is a possibility to change the address it would be lovely, otherwise the payment will not go through, let me know if you will change the address or not, if not i have to leave the campaign because it's useless to send the payment to an exired wallet.

you should have known that the wallet you are using have some weird expiry thing on addresses and you should have read the rules before joining so you don't have this problem now
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:25:40 AM

Hello Strawbabies,

you should have known that the wallet you are using have some weird expiry thing on addresses and you should have read the rules before joining so you don't have this problem now

is this post just to raise your postcount? because i'm asking to the campaign manager and yes, i'm able to read.
And no, that wallet is 4 years old, it has no weird expiration date, it's just kraken who's switching from bitgo to a different one.
majdoso

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:57:09 AM

btctalk name: majdoso
Current post count: 188
BTC Address: 13cghxaEhPPkY8FgYPE2r6HwPUov4asnrR
Profil link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=950159
Adress: oueslati_majdi@yahoo.fr
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:59:33 AM

Hi sir.  Sorry for being late at posting due to being busy with my work and school but I have reach 20+ post.  Alot of projects have been piling up in school and that eats time for this and my part time job because I have to pay for my expenses in schools. Please consider my situation kind sir.  Thank you  Smiley
feelyoung

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:30:08 AM

Hi sir strawbabies. my account have been rank up  member to full member; can you update my position on the spreed sheet. I also wear an avatar.

Thankyou
Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:55:30 AM

Sir in my country the clock changed today with 1 hour backward :https://www.timeanddate.com/time/change/romania/bucharest
So I thought the bitcointalk hours will also change. I was 30 minutes late with my posts. Hope you understand me.
Also at 11pm I had almost 20 posts but suddenly 5 of my posts were deleted so I had to make others.
If there is any problem I will make next week some extra posts.
I am not sure about the weekly peeiod. It is now 8.55 a.m. at my time. When did the week of campaign end?
nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:28:30 AM

yeah I read it many times now but i can't really find the weekly period to be honest.

I always assumed it started with the signature campaign opening with the spreadsheet. so there should be still almost a full day to fill your count Wink
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:06:00 AM

Hi campaign manager strawbabies, its already monday but the spreadsheet has not been updated. We are waiting.  Thanks.
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:20:47 AM

Sir in my country the clock changed today with 1 hour backward :https://www.timeanddate.com/time/change/romania/bucharest
So I thought the bitcointalk hours will also change. I was 30 minutes late with my posts. Hope you understand me.
Also at 11pm I had almost 20 posts but suddenly 5 of my posts were deleted so I had to make others.
I am not sure about the weekly peeiod. It is now 8.55 a.m. at my time. When did the week of campaign end?

The week does not end on Sunday 11:59pm, this campaign started on a Monday at approximately 2:00pm GMT-0, you can see the exact time on the Google sheet next to your name. For example, for me, the week starts on Monday  01:37:05 PM, this is the time of the first post you made when you applied for the campaign.
Therefore, the week is not over yet, still a few hours left.

meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:30:30 AM

The week does not end on Sunday 11:59pm, this campaign started on a Monday at approximately 2:00pm GMT-0, you can see the exact time on the Google sheet next to your name. For example, for me, the week starts on Monday  01:37:05 PM, this is the time of the first post you made when you applied for the campaign.
Therefore, the week is not over yet, still a few hours left.

Oh I see, so my post is still counted then. I thought I'm late for the post to count. Thank you sir for informing us  Smiley
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:41:37 AM

Hi campaign manager strawbabies, its already monday but the spreadsheet has not been updated. We are waiting.  Thanks.
for sure he will update it later just wait don't rush the campaign manager you can start your posting after it counted as long as you've posted 20 post in this week you don't need to worry Smiley

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████