Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:35:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto Currency is making people millionaires all over the world  (Read 3917 times)
riaruhs09

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:27:04 PM

yes I am very stuju with you.
hopefully it will actually happen in 2020 where everybody who deals with cryptocurrency can become a millionaire and get happiness.

kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:27:53 PM

2020 millionaires all  over the world Grin Grin

I think it is not good for all because if doest poor nobody can be rich so it is impossible in this world then nobody do hand work or factory work because they are rich then i think that money have a limit only.  There has no level 2 if doesnt have level 1.
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:36:12 PM

earlier this year, it was some bug or a whale's bot that went crazy and dumped bitcoin on an exchange and crashed price to $0.10. guess how many minutes that price lasted before going back up?

That was Ethereum on Coinbase, FWIW.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:40:34 PM

Those who have patience and long-term goal group of people who are crypto coins holders will become the millionaire by 2020 but not all because some people don't have the patience to wait for the right timing to sell a coin. They just look for a short-term by selling a coin when it the temporary pump or dump immediately.

They might have the personal problems to handle with the fund henceforth, he can be manage the bitcoin has earned or saved when the time bitcoin price rising itself and can't wait till the complete bump. Don't consider this is the right time to sell the coins. This time bump will flies till the hard fork day so you can hold the bitcoin till November 20th at least to see the value more than 6k.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:42:25 PM

In order to become a millionaire by 2020 through bitcoins, you will have to invest about $500,000 dollars before 2020 comes and am sure that by then, the price of bitcoin would have tripled or even quadrupled by then and you could have been a multi millionaire by then.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:46:37 PM

people have been saying this for a very long time. and yet we only hear rare stories of people who "bought and forgot" to come back to a large amount of money.

and in my opinion this is a poisonous way of thinking. to just think of becoming a millionaire from cryptocurrencies. bitcoin obviously has a lot of potential and is a good investment. altcoins are also good short term investments and can be very profitable. but none of this means you should expect miracles.
and when people start thinking of becoming millionaires, they would also want it to happen overnight and that is even worse.

--looking for signature--
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:51:04 PM

no, not all!

what you see is the price going up, but that does not mean people are becoming millionaires because of it.
although many have been and will continue to make profit but there will always also be a lot of others who will always continue to chase their own tails.

Well, if someone is a millionaire on paper or "in wallet" then they are in fact a millionaire. That's what the definition means. you don't have to sell your bitcoin (or stocks, bonds, real estate, or insert asset here, etc.) to declare your self a millionaire.

But the follow the leader buying an panic selling are an awful cycle to get into. There should be a rule. If you buy once and it goes down, buy again, if it still goes down you can make a proper sell decision.

It's interesting to see how many new people have joined this place in the last 6 months with "i've known about bitcoin for a long time and finally decided to jump in!" (at $4000 or more cost.)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:59:31 PM

I do not think that cryptocurrency is making people millionaire all over the world.  Remember  there is only a change of hand in terms of currency, so when someone get richer, another one get poorer.  That is the truth.  Cryptocurrency might make you a millionaire but there is someone who will become poorer, it is always balance.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:34:19 PM

I do not think that cryptocurrency is making people millionaire all over the world.  Remember  there is only a change of hand in terms of currency, so when someone get richer, another one get poorer.  That is the truth.  Cryptocurrency might make you a millionaire but there is someone who will become poorer, it is always balance.

This may not hold true. For example I bought btc at 1000$ and sold at 2000$ to someone. So i made a profit. In return that other person say may sold at 2500$ or 1500$ to someone depending upon the market situation and his need for money. Thus it can not always be one's gain is another loss. Both can make profits.

Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:57:27 PM

I'd like to believe that bitcoin really makes some people millionaire especially those who were able to buy bitcoin when the price is very much cheaper and hold it until today I'm sure many of them are enjoying the harvest of their investment. When bitcoin became more popular many are now interested in bitcoin investment and maybe some of them are keeping some coins
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:00:51 PM

Yes that's right, crypto currencies nowadays is changing the lives of many people all over the world, and even making many millionaires.
There is many investors started holding BTC early and now they are already wealthy and richs. Also some others invested in successful ICOs, and get good profit
Vivimubarak

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:04:10 PM

I also have the same desire with you. but not everyone will get satisfactory results from cryptocurency, can be observed from where they get the cryptocurrency, if get it from trading there will be a profit and loss.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:36:40 PM

I do not believe the " making many people millionaire" thing is true.
Cryptocurrency isn't that a stable investment to attract lots of people. You need lots of patience and analytical skill to do good in cryptocurrency.
If you're less tolerant to risk and impatient you'll hardly thrive here. Certain personality types do better.

I have encouraged some to  invest... most ended up not liking
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:48:11 PM

Not everyone into Cryptocurrency has turned millionaire overnight.
It's a gradual thing, most people are not yet millionaires, but due to Cryptocurrency, they can now afford a very good standard of living.
jimn

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:51:09 PM

There is no many people become millionaires because of trading or holding crypto currencies. The number of this people still small. But crypto currencies is really helping many people around the world to earn their living and pay their bills. Its also helping many unemployed people.

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:57:56 PM

I also have the same desire with you. but not everyone will get satisfactory results from cryptocurency, can be observed from where they get the cryptocurrency, if get it from trading there will be a profit and loss.
trading can make us earn if and only we have knowledge on it and we do learn how to read coins value, we should learn how go handle them and make them grew by risking sme sometimes to earn more.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
MotulDiesel

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:22:56 PM

In my opinion, people who became rich by crypto currency are people knew about bitcoin, altcoin and everthing about it quite clearly, always ready to face to risk and have enough money, time and experiences to invest in crypto currency.
However, not everybody interested in crypto and ready to invest; especially in South East Asia, where most of people do not have fully information about bitcoin and anything else so they can not risk thier money to invest it.
Beside, many people just do service thing in crypto currency; it can make money for them but it can not make them becoming millionaire.
btcdepo

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:39:38 PM

couple of my friends are very close to be millionaire, I'm still far but following their path that they walked on. I'm investing little amounts on different alt coins by hoping that some of them will be so valuable later on.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
Okuman

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:43:11 PM

Nobody can become you.
Only the person that the value of the coin was distinguished can become a millionaire.
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:44:56 PM

couple of my friends are very close to be millionaire, I'm still far but following their path that they walked on. I'm investing little amounts on different alt coins by hoping that some of them will be so valuable later on.

That's good for you that you have some mentor who can teach you what they did so you can apply the same principles; think big but start small, wanting to become millionaire overnight is a great dream but sadly it will not happen Smiley
Keep working on it and we can get richer slowly and steadly.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: