Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:32:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto Currency is making people millionaires all over the world  (Read 3917 times)
gayan777 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:37:08 PM

2020 millionaires all  over the world Grin Grin
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:45:23 PM

no, not all!

what you see is the price going up, but that does not mean people are becoming millionaires because of it.
although many have been and will continue to make profit but there will always also be a lot of others who will always continue to chase their own tails.

we have seen multiple times, people who buy on top then panic sell after things turn a little grey for their taste. like when price went above $4000 the first time, they waited and waited until price was on top and then bought at $4700+ and when the correction began they waited and waited and panic sold at $3500.

the market filled with panic sellers will only have some millionaires who become that because of the panic sellers Wink

There is a FOMO brewing...
barlingo

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:46:20 PM

test
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:46:29 PM

I think that there are a little bit more than 2020, they are too little, and i saw a notice a few weeks ago that there were more than thousands of millionaires and billionaires because of bitcoins and cryptocurrencies in general.
But because of this, a lot of people are making false hopes that they will be millionaires by only holding 0.10 bitcoins, and it is full of those people in this forum.
And i am getting tired of it, i dont know.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
cng-

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:49:29 PM

honestly though, not even 10% would be able to cash out completely without collapsing the prices.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:13:47 PM

honestly though, not even 10% would be able to cash out completely without collapsing the prices.

10% of what? of total bitcoin amount? that is 1,670,000BTC that is 9.2 billion dollar. if you dump that much money on ANY market, it will crash and burn to the ground. it is not just bitcoin.

besides, such crash and burn will be temporary. earlier this year, it was some bug or a whale's bot that went crazy and dumped bitcoin on an exchange and crashed price to $0.10. guess how many minutes that price lasted before going back up?

Buying the dip...
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:21:11 PM

The fact is that more and more people have become rich. they get a much better life after getting to know bitcoin, it's the same as what I experienced. now I can make my family happy and also realize my dreams. bitcoin is a miracle because it has changed many ways of life in this world for the better.
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:22:37 PM

hum.i also think so.because crypto currency (like btc,altcoin) are more profitable. people can earn extra money by this.most of the important thing is that,it's have a bright future and the price is growing with time.for that,people can earn much from crypto world and make themselves millionaires.
onurgozupek

Activity: 1294
Merit: 592

In #Bitcoin me trust

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:29:21 PM

Being millonaire in crytocurrency world is not that difficult. It depends on how much you love to take risks... If much, voila! You are a millionaire when you are 24 Smiley
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:30:55 PM

no, not all!

what you see is the price going up, but that does not mean people are becoming millionaires because of it.
although many have been and will continue to make profit but there will always also be a lot of others who will always continue to chase their own tails.

we have seen multiple times, people who buy on top then panic sell after things turn a little grey for their taste. like when price went above $4000 the first time, they waited and waited until price was on top and then bought at $4700+ and when the correction began they waited and waited and panic sold at $3500.

the market filled with panic sellers will only have some millionaires who become that because of the panic sellers Wink

Unfortunately, this is the nature of mankind and the markets. Fear of losing, is much greater than the joy of winning. There are whole books in the gambling community dedicated to this.

ManavKalyan

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:37:01 PM

That would be great.. But there are more hurdles to cross and battles to be won (some legal ones..in court)...
We need to be solid as a community and not give into FUD..

It can happen and we need all of us to believe it!
Buddyzle

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:57:10 PM

I hope to be among such millionaires in the nearest future
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:04:12 PM

Those who have patience and long term goal group of people who are crypto coins holders will become millionaire by 2020 but not all because some people dont have patience to wait for the right timing to sell a coin. They just look for a short term by selling a coin when it temporary pump or dump immediately.

Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:07:15 PM

yes, your prediction may be true and it can happen. but I'm sure it will only happen to people who are trying to work hard and smart from now on. because to get success in this world is not easy. so of course everyone will not be millionaires if they just stay.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4111

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:15:26 PM

At the end of the day some people who did have hundreds invested in Bitcoin they probably would of sold before the current price now. Hopefully, if they were smart they would at least kept a small percentage of Bitcoin to hold on for the future.

Then there's people who are only dealing in Bitcoin and at the moment not everything can be bought with Bitcoin.
lucifochrome

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:18:28 PM

There will be but that will make the price of bitcoin fall drastically if these people decided to sell at the same time. Once the goal of each person has been reached one by one people will sell bitcoin and decided to covert it to traditional currency and that will affect the bitcoin community. There will be millionaires but not all, unless there will be more establishments or businesses that will accept bitcoin as payment. As this will make the currency circulate it will change how the world view of bitcoin thus creating more millionaires.
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:22:54 PM

I think that there are a little bit more than 2020, they are too little, and i saw a notice a few weeks ago that there were more than thousands of millionaires and billionaires because of bitcoins and cryptocurrencies in general.
But because of this, a lot of people are making false hopes that they will be millionaires by only holding 0.10 bitcoins, and it is full of those people in this forum.
And i am getting tired of it, i dont know.

Everyone has to start somewhere, right?  

There are millionaires made all the time in cryptocurrencies.  It wasn't that long ago that the XEM airdrop was done in which the participants received millions of NEM absolutely free.  That airdrop made lots of people (who hodled) millionaires.

Check out this thread from May 2017 for more on the NEM airdrop:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1927404.0

I wonder if we will ever see another airdrop present such results.  The best airdrop at the moment is by Deep Onion.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:23:27 PM

in order to become a millionaire you have invest a lot of money too.
this means people all around the world have to be at least rich and also have to take a huge risk of investing their riches in bitcoin to become millionaires.

and i see you are misled by saying "crypto currency" in general. you seem to have no familiarity with altcoin market and how it drops hard and how many are losing all their money because of the dump part of the pump and dump scheme that goes on there.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:24:27 PM

There will be but that will make the price of bitcoin fall drastically if these people decided to sell at the same time. Once the goal of each person has been reached one by one people will sell bitcoin and decided to covert it to traditional currency and that will affect the bitcoin community. There will be millionaires but not all, unless there will be more establishments or businesses that will accept bitcoin as payment. As this will make the currency circulate it will change how the world view of bitcoin thus creating more millionaires.
This is true on which if a certain person would decide to sell out his coins and would become a millionaire then for sure it would really affect bitcoins price it might not be big but it will surely decrease this is why they cant really cash it all or large number of people would decide to sell all at once.Bitcoin can really give the opportunity to be come millionaire but i would say it would really be on small ratio and consider also that altcoins would really give the same opportunity of a certain crypto holder to become a millionaire if he did hit the right time and spot.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:25:52 PM

Yes, people have become millionaires/rich through bitcoin but I think the number is often inflated and overhyped when people regale us with stories of how those who bought bitcoins earlier are now super rich.

If you take stories, such as the guy who bought 2 pizzas for 10000 BTC, the fact that many always panic sell in the long run when there is a negative news and those who have lost while trading altcoins you will find out that the number of said millionaires is not really as touted.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: