Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] - ALCHEMYBYTE (ALB) Dual Value Token-Asset Backed-PRE-ICO LIVE!  (Read 1115 times)
starskey (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:05:22 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 02:19:16 PM by starskey

One Project, One ICO, Two Tokens

Best Features of Two Blockchains

AlchemyByte™: An Asset Backed Digital Currency on Waves
SL#Byte™: A Partnership Program on Ethereum

AlchemyByte is a new digital token backed both by a portfolio of other cryptoassets whose value is determinable and auditable, and by the development work of its laboratory – AlchemySmartLab (www.alchemysmartlab.com) which is already in operation.

The Token Issuer undertakes to asset back the token issue by maintaining the Master Trust’s balance sheet at between 70% and 75% of the total value of the Master Trust in other cryptocurrencies and between 25% and 30% in other cryptocurrency related assets, for example shares in or loans to miners, platforms, exchanges, app developers, crypto developers et cetera.

Main Features of AlchemyByte
Built in Value
Guaranteed Fork Protection
Unique Protection for Token Holders
Determinable Fair Price
Asset-Backed

Built in Value

Unique Protection for Token Holders

Asset-Backed

Launch Timetable
16th October Announcement & Whitepaper Published
Pre-Sale date to be announced shortly
Additional Incentive for Pre-Sale Buyers – SL#Byte

Thanks for reading!

cryptoGEEKS ----- Blockchain solutions ----- www.cryptogeeks.eu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kbhutto

Activity: 1274
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:06:17 PM

will you have a bounty program like translation ? if yes can i reserve for indonesian languange ?
if yes please pm me thanks
tperkins1776

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:31:11 PM

Will there be any Airdrop? Or Bounties? I can publish articles about this for you
starskey (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:25:01 PM

Unfortunately there will not be any bounties since most of the ICO will be placed into a master trust, as per Whitepaper.

We think this, together with a limited amount of tokens, will maximise benefits for investors.

Monsieur Crypto

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 06:37:47 PM

So what you're saying is.....I can invest in this and forget about reading about coins, investing blindly and crossing my fingers??. You guys do the work for me since the actual value of the coin is determined not just by the success of the ICO but also by the weight you give to multiple coins? Am I understanding correctly? If that's the case this is great! I can't spend all day in front of my computer looking at charts and whatnot.

Please confirm...If that's the case, TAKE MY MONEY  Grin Grin Grin

vetalss

Activity: 154

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:39:24 PM

I read your project and I really liked it. Just at the moment I have no way to take it. I'm very sorry.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██ PUNDI X ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Youtube
starskey (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:14:39 PM

So what you're saying is.....I can invest in this and forget about reading about coins, investing blindly and crossing my fingers??. You guys do the work for me since the actual value of the coin is determined not just by the success of the ICO but also by the weight you give to multiple coins? Am I understanding correctly? If that's the case this is great! I can't spend all day in front of my computer looking at charts and whatnot.

Please confirm...If that's the case, TAKE MY MONEY  Grin Grin Grin

Yes, the master trust will be taking care of that. We know how tedious it is to keep all the passwords/wallets/staking/backups etc so we figured to boil it down to 1 token that will be taken care of by professionals long into the financial sector and into Crypto since 2013. However, whoever is in the Pre-ico will also hold an Alchemy SLHash Token, which will be towards the Alchemy Smart Lab.

Re take your money - We won t be taking your money, rather we will reinvest it and find gaps in the market - hedge in tough times and make sure all forks are unaffected. (Glad you liked the project Smiley)

Monsieur Crypto

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:26:08 PM

This is one of the very few ICOs I am genuinely interested in. When is the pre-ico/ico happening? Will there be a minimum investment amount?

Thanks!
starskey (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:28:44 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 04:30:51 PM by starskey

This is one of the very few ICOs I am genuinely interested in. When is the pre-ico/ico happening? Will there be a minimum investment amount?

Thanks!

Please sign up on www.alchemybyte.com and insert your email. We will notify everyone when we will launch.

starskey (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 05:41:09 PM

Updated website now up. Also on www.alchemybyte.com

Pre-ICO date announced!

bluejam

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:58:45 PM

There's so little participation going on in here. In general I think the basic idea is fantastic, so I'm a little confused.
starskey (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 04:25:53 PM

As part of our normal release process, we have identified a further improvement we had wished to make before releasing the pre-ICO on its expected release date. Therefore, AlchemyByte’s pre-ICO was delayed.
Investors will appreciate this decision has been taken out of an abundance of caution and in light of the upsurge in ICO hacking attempts that have occurred recently: CoinDash (July 2017), Enigma (Aug. 2017) and EtherParty/FUEL (Oct. 2017). The additional improvements have been made and they have now passed our stringent quality assurance tests.

We are proud to announce that our pre-sale ICO will go live as at the 2nd of January 2018 at 1600 CET.

We hope that you will see value in our projects and looking forward to answering any questions. You may also review the whitepaper on www.alchemybyte.com

Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:31:35 PM

wow.. one project with two token, first time i saw project like this, what is the advantage of holding this token? and what the price of this token to ETH ?

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
anggada18

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:34:40 PM

good project unfortunately there is no bounty campaign, how to invest here? using token waves or ethereum?
starskey (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 04:36:02 PM

wow.. one project with two token, first time i saw project like this, what is the advantage of holding this token? and what the price of this token to ETH ?

One token (ALB) will be backed by a portfolio of select cryptocurrencies (including ICO and other participations) - The other token (Sl#Byte) Gives you participation in the 2nd project, alchemy smart lab (In which we already have live projects going on) . You can find out more by visiting www.alchemysmartlab.com

The pre-ICO is pegged at $5 (and you get 1 sl#byte for every 100 ALB bought, with a limit of 30)
The ICO price (after 1 month) will rise to $6.

starskey (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 04:37:23 PM

good project unfortunately there is no bounty campaign, how to invest here? using token waves or ethereum?

The ICO portal uses the WAVES blockchain. BTC, BCH, Zcash, LTC, ETH, WAVES, EUR and USD will all be accepted.

starskey (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 05:22:11 PM

Less than 24 hours before the launch of the pre-ico!

Wish you all a happy new year!

VeiweiLo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:18:31 AM

The ICO portal uses the WAVES blockchain. BTC, BCH, Zcash, LTC, ETH, WAVES, EUR and USD will all be accepted.

this mean you create coin use waves platform
why not use ETH platform
how much total suply coin, and open bounty or airdrop
starskey (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 12:09:38 PM

this mean you create coin use waves platform
why not use ETH platform
how much total suply coin, and open bounty or airdrop

This will be a waves token, the SL#Byte would be an Ethereum based token. The total supply is only 4 million and will never be reissued again. There will be no bounties or airdrops as to maximise return for our investors, since this is predominantly an asset backed coin, or a coin of coins.

icohunter212

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:47:32 PM

great concept is there a minimum investment?
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: