Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:57:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN END PRICE  (Read 2653 times)
aretebit

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

All that glitters is not bitcoin

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:22:41 PM

By design fiat is inflationary and bitcoin deflationary, so it can't be any "end price" if your unit of mesure is fiat.

Dirty evil government thieves: Return me my money!
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 03:26:58 PM

BTC has no end! Yup theres an upcoming Bitcoin bubble explosion. May be at 8K ,10K, etc.. And I guess once Bitcoin Bubble explodes. Bitcoin next target would be $100,000 (10yrs from now)

The way bitcoin price has been increasing has been alarming lately and I can say that no other currency has the amount of power that bitcoin has, I can remember vividly sometime during January ( I mean early January) bitcoin was only struggling to reach $1k but now come October, the currency is almost nearing $6k ($5600) to be precise, now I want to ask if there is a mark in which bitcoin will stop increasing or is there  a mark it can't cross.
Raven_Dag

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:43:56 PM

BTC has no end! Yup theres an upcoming Bitcoin bubble explosion. May be at 8K ,10K, etc.. And I guess once Bitcoin Bubble explodes. Bitcoin next target would be $100,000 (10yrs from now)

Have you ever heard about tulip mania? I just wanna to sell my "tulip bulb" before this bubble burst. (but I'm too greedy to sell it now) Cool
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:59:56 PM

The way bitcoin price has been increasing has been alarming lately and I can say that no other currency has the amount of power that bitcoin has, I can remember vividly sometime during January ( I mean early January) bitcoin was only struggling to reach $1k but now come October, the currency is almost nearing $6k ($5600) to be precise, now I want to ask if there is a mark in which bitcoin will stop increasing or is there  a mark it can't cross.
we worth happy after price bitcoin can jump drastic than the previous month may now we have to be able to take advantage of how much chance to be able to acquire profits each time trading.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:07:00 PM

Though Bitcoin is stable but the price of it not fixed. We can't predict exactly price of bitcoin. It can be increased or down. It depends on supply of user. But i think Bitcoin will be increasing.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:16:45 PM

Though Bitcoin is stable but the price of it not fixed. We can't predict exactly price of bitcoin. It can be increased or down. It depends on supply of user. But i think Bitcoin will be increasing.

It sure is increasing at a fast speed rate I am enjoying the hour of increase it made from $5100 to $5700 it increase $600 dollar from that duration of time only, we I am not saying that we can really see the $6000 value for now because every little misfits can happen or another panic occur out of nowhere so just stay focus and calm.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:03:34 PM

I think bitcoin will reach a stable price in the future but it's very hard to tell how much it will be. Right now it's rising at an incredibly fast rate, and that's why so many call it a bubble, because their stats are actually bubble like, but I do think bitcoin has a real value and purpose, and that's why it wont burst and it will just reach a stable point. Many stay that value will be around $500K, I'm not sure it will be that high, but around $50K ou even $100K sounds like a good value to me as real adoption and use are reached.

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:53:34 AM

I don't think anybody can say what will be the ending price of bitcoin when it will stop increasing as its price has already been touching height and its tremendously increasing say by day. more and more people are getting attracted to it by looking at its profit and income from its use.I think bitcoin price will not end t will one day become a centralized and legal currency all around the world and there will be a fix rate as decided by the authorities in the future.

Bitcoin ending price cannot be told just by looking at its previous reports but i think it will surely cross $10000 so start investing as soon as possible
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:01:51 PM

We have been actually witnessing bullish market this days and I don't think we are close to the end of the trend which I think you mean. Bitcoin will still be going up as the price $6,000 resistance levels may be break before the end of the week. I have come across speculation from many experts on twitter and reddit that bitcoin may get above $10,000 before end of next year. I have also see this based on my own technical analysis of the historical events.
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:14:36 PM

There is no particular price when will be that fixed and last price of bitcoin. Many has assumed and predicted it but true or not nobody knows it actually. Only for a certain period that the price rise up to the highest it will drop a little for a while, set aside those prices bitcoin has gotten already far and it has still a lot to improve so lets just wait and see with our own eyes rather than relying in predictions that are not actually sure.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:30:07 PM

Situation with bitcoin is very similar to stocks market. When something will happened in global economy investors will exit from risky assets, especially from crypto

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
emalithcrypto

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 06:32:15 PM

#Bitcoin ,now last up trend maybe going 6000$ - 6500 and start down trend.exactly when it moves to 6500, alts gonna crahs hard. so better to sell now and buy back later.  Wink Wink Wink

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:51:30 AM

#Bitcoin ,now last up trend maybe going 6000$ - 6500 and start down trend.exactly when it moves to 6500, alts gonna crahs hard. so better to sell now and buy back later.  Wink Wink Wink

Well many people are probably a bit anxious now after breaking the 6k mark but if you think about it, bitcoin is bound for much more. Personally i don't really have the time to monitor the price so i'd likely just hold still

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:52:44 AM

I don't think anybody can say what will be the ending price of bitcoin when it will stop increasing as its price has already been touching height and its tremendously increasing say by day. more and more people are getting attracted to it by looking at its profit and income from its use.I think bitcoin price will not end t will one day become a centralized and legal currency all around the world and there will be a fix rate as decided by the authorities in the future.

Bitcoin ending price cannot be told just by looking at its previous reports but i think it will surely cross $10000 so start investing as soon as possible
So to me i think we can never predict the future that much accurately. There is no one who knows this thing. In my opinion, the market price of bitcoin will keep on increasing in the coming days. I don’t think that there is any chance for the price of bitcoin to stop increasing, it will continue to increase significantly and will keep on adding more and more money in the accounts of the ones who own bitcoin.

TravelMug

Activity: 2660
Merit: 853

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:03:24 AM

When you say that bitcoin is stable you mean the supply right? Its limited meaning that as time goes by, the price could really take off because people are demanding it for whatever purpose, store of wealth, investment etc. With that said, unless all bitcoin is mined we can't really tell what's the end price of bitcoin could be. Its anybody's guess. This is one advantage of bitcoin to gold, we have limited supply and getting scarce, as to gold who's supply will increase overtime. I conclude that its really hard to predict what could be the highest price or the end price of bitcoin because of this main factor.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
nkarm1

Activity: 306

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:29:33 AM

There is no way bitcoin price will become stable unless it is dead, or the market is freezed where buyers and sellers are not allowed to do their things. Why? Because bitcoins value is purely tied with the laws of demand and supply. So as long as there are guys who wants to buy bitcoin, price will still rise because the supply is very limited. Don't be alarmed and just relax, things are just normal and even a simple guy like you can understand why is the price rising.
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:45:18 AM

There is no way bitcoin price will become stable unless it is dead, or the market is freezed where buyers and sellers are not allowed to do their things. Why? Because bitcoins value is purely tied with the laws of demand and supply. So as long as there are guys who wants to buy bitcoin, price will still rise because the supply is very limited. Don't be alarmed and just relax, things are just normal and even a simple guy like you can understand why is the price rising.
Yes understanding this that this kind of currency will never have a stable price we all know that there are always a changes for it so for this we should be aware as i enter here i know that the price of it will never ne stable i think there is a possibility that bitcoin in the future will stay in a high price but keep on moving but not a stable.
germa66

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:46:47 PM

I think so far there is no sign that the price will stop climbing, we should see what will happen after the hard fork done. and always expect good things to happen.

phantailaptopbl

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 02:24:24 PM

BTC Price is not stop at now, it will go up to many time, target 10K in December

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:40:02 PM

That is the toughest call one can make as its really not possible to predict a price it can't cross as the circulation and supply is limited and the demand is currently increasing at a good speed. Who knew that BTC would come this far when it was created, and moreover the value can't stay at a fixed price, even if it goes down it will be up again, so when will it stop increasing is a baseless question.
At the moment it seems it will reach 100k, though it will take time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: