Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:21:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN END PRICE  (Read 2653 times)
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:40:49 AM

Not easy.
The hardest things are:
Only 17 (later 21) million units;
There are about more than 5 billion people;

You can not distribute it,
The end price is unpredictable
The end price will always remain unpredictable and as much as people keep seeing so much value for it, with  a high rate of adoption, the more it keeps getting better.

As it is, the need is increasing and we will end up having more investors and what makes it interesting is the cap limit which makes even the little number of satoshis to end up being worth something later on. So, the way is see it is that we have 2,100,000,000,000,000 satoshis to go round.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:12:45 AM

The way bitcoin price has been increasing has been alarming lately and I can say that no other currency has the amount of power that bitcoin has, I can remember vividly sometime during January ( I mean early January) bitcoin was only struggling to reach $1k but now come October, the currency is almost nearing $6k ($5600) to be precise, now I want to ask if there is a mark in which bitcoin will stop increasing or is there  a mark it can't cross.
The froth is not going to end at least for few years.  It's going to reach minimum of $9k by the end of 2018. Hope this happens. There won't be end to BTC and other  altcoins as of now.
It is not at all, not until we get to the stage where we now start having laggards who are late to the show and only ended up meeting us where we are spending for daily needs possibly. By then, there would be more concentration on the value it creates with daily spending, decentralization than it just being a digital asset as most people see it today. But I believe it is too early to worry about the end price of bitcoins.
If I read your quote,I think the same because right people see what now.Surely more and more people are selling daily because it can quickly get a profit,when compared to hold in a long time to profit the results yes.the end of the price cannot be developed later and certainly cannot predictable people. Wink
Virtual things have a fantastic feature mostly and that is being unpredictable. When we talk about bitcoins and the prices at the end, surely there is no predictable way. Daily selling is increasing day by day as most people are getting this a good source of income than holding for ling time. Bitcoin made it possible to remain unpredictable and you can’t find the end price.
Ethersport

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:57:07 AM

even it will cross 7000$ end of this year.

I think it really can cross $10K somewhen around Christmas.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:46:36 AM

Not easy.
The hardest things are:

The end price will always remain unpredictable and as much as people keep seeing so much value for it, with  a high rate of adoption, the more it keeps getting better.

As it is, the need is increasing and we will end up having more investors and what makes it interesting is the cap limit which makes even the little number of satoshis to end up being worth something later on. So, the way is see it is that we have 2,100,000,000,000,000 satoshis to go round.
price of bitcoin is varying with time some time it go up and some time it go down. but mostly the price of bitcoin is increasing and no one know that how much the price is increasing or decreasing and no one know that whats is the peak rate of bitcoin and i think it is not decide the peak price of bitcoin it will increasing as interest of people is increasing.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:09:27 PM

That is possible because we have reach $6,000 and bitcoin is viewed as one of the successful investment this year and with that people will be attracted to invest and we know when more will buy the price will rise. For those who are new in crypto or who have no idea about crypto they might underestimate the power of bitcoin, they don't know how big it has increase this year alone.

xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:18:01 PM

bitcoin price is freeze now. no more news update coming so we much wait to see other gorvenment accept bitcoin or not

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
rowbot

Activity: 96

NOW

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:34:57 PM

Bet in the beginning of November it will go up again..
good time to buy now. imho
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:03:11 PM

The way bitcoin price has been increasing has been alarming lately and I can say that no other currency has the amount of power that bitcoin has, I can remember vividly sometime during January ( I mean early January) bitcoin was only struggling to reach $1k but now come October, the currency is almost nearing $6k ($5600) to be precise, now I want to ask if there is a mark in which bitcoin will stop increasing or is there  a mark it can't cross.

I see no boundaries for bitcoin price to reach at peak level which we can’t define. I mean we can’t stop people from investing into bitcoin and we can’t stop the increasing market capitalisation of bitcoin. So if that’s the case then how can one predict the right prices for bitcoin. It could cross 10k or it could cross 100k as well. Everything depends on how much money is bing put and will put forward as investment.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:20:50 PM

I think not for now, with the rise of bitcoin honey then many investors will buy bitcoin, I predict the price will be higher, the more bitcoin the more famous and most importantly can get big profits

JunoCoin

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 06:21:54 PM

The global debt today is $226 trillion. There are 21 000 000 Bitcoins. That makes just over $10 million to the Bitcoin.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:15:09 PM

It may continue to rise sharply in the future as there are many investors wishing to hold it. So it will increase, not decrease or stop at the current $ 6,000 price.
Stop at $6000 is very impossible. We are still in the early phase and you expect it to stop at this value? There is so much upcoming progress both in the development, adoption and value of bitcoin and most definitely will get bigger than what we have presently. Over time, as the adoption and spending has hugely increased and we have a certain ATH, we might just have it a bit stable on that as it keep hovering up and down just a little bit.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:10:56 PM

It may continue to rise sharply in the future as there are many investors wishing to hold it. So it will increase, not decrease or stop at the current $ 6,000 price.
At present, by looking at the graph of market price of bitcoin it is really very difficult to comment on what will be the end value of bitcoin. The way bitcoin market’s value is increasing with each passing day, I’m very much hopeful that in near future it will break all the records and will reach to some value which one cannot even think of. These coming days are going to be the golden days for investors of bitcoin.
It is indeed difficult to give any statement about the end price of bitcoin by 31st December, 2017. But still I would like to say that bitcoin will reach successfully 7000 dollars by that time or even can go beyond this price as it is continuously increasing in price with every passing day. Bitcoin holders are going to be the most successful and luckiest persons by the end of this year. Keep holding bitcoin till segwit for enjoying lavish life.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:29:27 PM

Stop at $6000 is very impossible. We are still in the early phase and you expect it to stop at this value? There is so much upcoming progress both in the development, adoption and value of bitcoin and most definitely will get bigger than what we have presently. Over time, as the adoption and spending has hugely increased and we have a certain ATH, we might just have it a bit stable on that as it keep hovering up and down just a little bit.
Bitcoin prices still have a much higher chance of improvement. The price will not stop at the 6,000USD rates. we still have a very long time and what has been happening is that bitcoin prices always increase every year. now bitcoin began to demand a lot of people and one of the indicators is the use of Bitcoin is increasing. I am optimistic that Bitcoin has a bright future and the possibility of the price to be achieved much higher than today.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:50:35 PM

Not easy.
The hardest things are:

Obviously no one here knows the end value of bitcoin because at present not even all of the bitcoin have been mined, plus the bitcoin users are increasing day by day which is expanding bitcoin market on daily basis. Right now no one knows about the limits of bitcoin so it is quite absurd to get worried about the end price of bitcoin. It is better to focus on present price and take advantage of it.
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:39:22 AM

Not easy.
The hardest things are:

Not only are we limited to 2.1 quadrillion satoshis, but also keep in mind that an unknown but significant number have basically been lost permanently due to lost wallets, keys, etc.  That has likely taken out a significant part of the supply, which of course means even higher prices.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:50:49 AM

Bitcoin is volatile, so it means there is no end price for the bitcoin. Everyday, every hour and every minute the price of the bitcoin is changing. We can't predict if the price of the bitcoin will go down or go up.
Pinoccio11

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:52:55 AM

Of course, such a mark is, I think the maximum limit is 10k, more simply will not allow it to rise, it will have a catastrophic effect on altkoins, which can simply disappear.
daKotajayl@12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:36:36 AM

paper currency had limited value but bit coin price had no value. in the future it's price going to increase more. bit coins made 21 millions only in the world population had more so those \bit coins are not enough to using. so bit coin has more demand and competition. so it's price going to increase in the future. day by day bit coin price going to increase so it had no limited value for that reason we can't estimate its price.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:12:03 PM

It might, it might not but that does not make it the end price with respect To what the OP is asking. Even what you have said is basically on speculation and we really cannot know what happens next. We are just there watching deeply at the surprises bitcoin has for each and everyone. However, there is still so much adoption that we have not yet attained and with that I still foresee bitcoin's price getting pretty huge.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:43:09 PM

It might, it might not but that does not make it the end price with respect To what the OP is asking. Even what you have said is basically on speculation and we really cannot know what happens next. We are just there watching deeply at the surprises bitcoin has for each and everyone. However, there is still so much adoption that we have not yet attained and with that I still foresee bitcoin's price getting pretty huge.

Pretty much. We need to understand that although we have reached ATH and $6000 price, we are still in its infancy stage, well that's how I see it. And there's still a lot of room for us to reach $7000 or $10000.

And the end price of bitcoin? There's no such thing, as long as bitcoin is still in circulation we are going to speculate what the end price of bitcoin. I guess we just need to be happy whenever the current price of bitcoin is. No need to speculate the end price, its like you want to end bitcoin right away. Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x