Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:59:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I dont know what trading Style i FIT Losing Lot of Money :( Tips Guys (Newbie)  (Read 218 times)
infuser0416 (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:35:11 PM

I new here at this forum i don't know if this questions is tolerable in this forum but i think i badly suck at trading and lose alot of money on it need some guidance or tips to develop myself as a start up trader I'm really  messed up Sad Thanks For Your Reply Guys All Suggestions Will Help me and New Traders Around Smiley
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3833

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:05:20 PM

All comes down to trial and error. You learn when you fail, you just have to minimize your losses. Don't go all in on every trade, use smaller increments(3% of total bankroll) as of now since you're just trying to learn. Or better yet, do long term investing instead.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:11:02 PM

I new here at this forum i don't know if this questions is tolerable in this forum but i think i badly suck at trading and lose alot of money on it need some guidance or tips to develop myself as a start up trader I'm really  messed up Sad Thanks For Your Reply Guys All Suggestions Will Help me and New Traders Around Smiley
Just been said above you should really know or learn on the mistakes that you do made.It is indeed a trial and error and loses would really be normally committed since we are just starting up.We do have the same situation when i was still newbie on trading field.All things are messed up and do lose huge amounts of money because i do let my emotion and greediness do control me which would really lead up on wrong decisions and timing.All resources or informations about trading is already on the net.Just have a time on reading up gradually.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
scott1

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:20:41 PM

Don't let it get you down. Most traders started where you are now. The market will be your best teacher and you'll have days where you'll love it and other days where you'll want to cry. My tips:

1. Start a trading journal (write down what worked and what didn't... most importantly, can you distill the WHY? i.e. why did that trade work out and the other didn't?)

2. Start small - Trade only with what you can lose, else you'll get slaughtered.

3. Educate yourself! There are tons of books, podcasts, blogs, etc. about trading. There are no excuses for not getting smarter every day.

4. Talk to people! Join a trading group on slack or get a couple buddies who trade, as well, into a chat.

5. Try different techniques and over time you'll find what works for you (however, remember tip #1 "write your lessons down")

6. Make a trading checklist - Over time, you'll learn that trading on emotions will crush you. Make a list of the criteria a potential trade needs to meet and stick to it as best you can. Modify this over time as you get smarter/more experienced.

Hope that helps amigo!

infuser0416 (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:42:26 PM

Don't let it get you down. Most traders started where you are now. The market will be your best teacher and you'll have days where you'll love it and other days where you'll want to cry. My tips:

1. Start a trading journal (write down what worked and what didn't... most importantly, can you distill the WHY? i.e. why did that trade work out and the other didn't?)

2. Start small - Trade only with what you can lose, else you'll get slaughtered.

3. Educate yourself! There are tons of books, podcasts, blogs, etc. about trading. There are no excuses for not getting smarter every day.

4. Talk to people! Join a trading group on slack or get a couple buddies who trade, as well, into a chat.

5. Try different techniques and over time you'll find what works for you (however, remember tip #1 "write your lessons down")

6. Make a trading checklist - Over time, you'll learn that trading on emotions will crush you. Make a list of the criteria a potential trade needs to meet and stick to it as best you can. Modify this over time as you get smarter/more experienced.

Hope that helps amigo!
Thanks dude i already had my journal Smiley
infuser0416 (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:49:20 PM

Thanks Guys So much Appreciated Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: