Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:53:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why would utrust out perform Monetha?  (Read 325 times)
SL18 (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:13:20 PM

I know they have differences, but why would it be a good investment compared to Monetha who is now less than half ico price?
SL18 (OP)

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:54:02 PM

I know they have differences, but why would it be a good investment compared to Monetha who is now less than half ico price?
No one?
xskubix

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:55:12 PM

I got burned with Monetha, didn't manage to buy at ICO so I bought later for almost double the ICO price. For that reason, I didn't even check the details of uTrust because I don't feel comfortable to invest in a similar project again.
For selfish reasons, I hope Monetha does better in the future, still holding and hoping for a bounce. Smiley But anyway, goodluck with utrust if you decided to invest.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:21:45 PM

UTRUST is good token in current market when compared to Monetha. lot of the traders and users are invest in UTRUST. This month only it was started this is new trend in the market. But monetha is outdated it was developed in anyway. Little bit increase in market. It is not a profit for buyers. So I suggest UTRUST is better than monetha.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
TenderBittle

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:30:08 PM

But monetha is outdated it was developed in anyway. Little bit increase in market. It is not a profit for buyers. So I suggest UTRUST is better than monetha.

How is Monetha outdated? They don't even have an alpha released.
prlelbnwh

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:53:17 PM

UTRUST is good token in current market when compared to Monetha. lot of the traders and users are invest in UTRUST. This month only it was started this is new trend in the market. But monetha is outdated it was developed in anyway. Little bit increase in market. It is not a profit for buyers. So I suggest UTRUST is better than monetha.
The development team also updated the code on github and did not abandon monetha.But the USDT is a good haven, especially for bitcoins.I still have great hopes for monetha.

Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:08:32 PM

The development team also updated the code on github and did not abandon monetha.But the USDT is a good haven, especially for bitcoins.I still have great hopes for monetha.
Omg..
I have 1700 MTH coins I regret not selling it ,, currently I still save
I hope there is good development from mhoneta

I believe the law of the market will speak ,, '' the price will not forever fall
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: