Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:00:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: lending services  (Read 274 times)
Lucacrebbe (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:39:54 PM

with all these  smart contract decentralized  lending services  I was  thinking how  could  you trust to lend money?

For example  there are  lending decentralized  DAPPs,  I would like to  know  how do they work.     What  happens for example if someone steals  my  data  and  he asks a  loan in cripto in my name?

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:47:55 PM

with all these  smart contract decentralized  lending services  I was  thinking how  could  you trust to lend money?

For example  there are  lending decentralized  DAPPs,  I would like to  know  how do they work.     What  happens for example if someone steals  my  data  and  he asks a  loan in cripto in my name?

That's why you need to make sure that your account is secured from hackers so that your account will not be used in any form like lending without your approval. The only time they can borrow using your details is when they use your account. They cant use another account and pretend to be you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: