Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:13:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-10-16] CoinMarketCal, all cryptocurrencies’ events effortlessly!  (Read 228 times)
S3cco (OP)

Activity: 2035
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:29:58 PM
Merited by Bitcoinsummoner (1)

CoinMarketCal, all cryptocurrencies’ events effortlessly!
https://bitcoingarden.org/coinmarketcal-cryptocurrencies-events-effortlessly/

CoinMarketCal.com is a free and collaborative calendar for all upcoming crypto events. This website is intended to be the ideal complement to CoinMarketCap. About the concept, Anthony, creator of the project, said: “Like many others, I needed a tool to track all these events related to cryptocurrencies. Unfortunately, tens of events (rebranding, forks, product releases, conferences…) coupled with hundreds of projects, exponentially complicate the task. The idea of a collaborative calendar seemed obvious.”

When adding an event, a proof is required. In a context that favors the spreading of “fake news”, the value of an official proof or source is immense. At the same time, users are invited to validate the events through a voting system. When the community considers that an event is not trustworthy, it is automatically deleted. In many ways, it is a “decentralized” moderation process. About this, Anthony added: “We are in the crypto space, so I wanted the moderation process to be as decentralized as possible, which is why I implemented this voting system. I still do some light moderation by removing duplicated and off topic events.”...

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: