Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:22:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Villa in Spain on sale for BTC  (Read 2210 times)
roniska (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:44:45 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 08:02:17 PM by roniska

The villa is a part of a brand new complex. No one has lived in before.

Marbella

Web page with photos of the property http://www.lafincademarbella.com/nogal/
foto https://mega.nz/#F!2xVCiKrK!Tsy0pa0QMP2XyIDQbL3wxQ
Registration of all documents officially according to the laws of Spain. The translation of BTC only by the time signing the contract with a notary. The offer is perfect for those who, for whatever reason, have difficulty with the cash transfer to a bank account in Spain.  State may ask to provide many documents of the legality of the origin of the funds.
I will help you also with this process.

The price is 1 650 000 euros according to the exchange rate on the day of the transaction.
I will answer any questions regarding the subject. For skeptics, I am also available by Skype, telegram and other convenient types of communication that are possible.

UPDATE

new price 1750 000
from 30.09.2017

There is one more estate for sale available.
The villa in Alicante, Benidorm.
Property land plot is 950 square meters.
Living space is 540 square meters.
3 bedrooms
4 bathrooms
An option to add 1 bedroom and a bathroom plus cabinet.
The price is 2 000 000 euros worth bitcoins due to the exchange rate by the day of signing up the contract.

https://s1.postimg.org/75d3geeksb/DSC1163.jpg
https://s1.postimg.org/7n354zglij/DSC1307.jpg
https://s1.postimg.org/18oj9dzc4b/DSC1349.jpg
https://s1.postimg.org/819kvupyyj/DSC1359.jpg
https://s1.postimg.org/1ty6vouuzv/DSC1365.jpg
https://s1.postimg.org/154xbo6h4b/DSC1400.jpg
https://s1.postimg.org/6nn1rtf4nf/DSC1402.jpg
https://s1.postimg.org/4e418btbln/DSC1451.jpg
https://s1.postimg.org/2irgfph3pn/DSC1500.jpg
https://s1.postimg.org/37kpzq5paz/DSC1594.jpg
https://s1.postimg.org/3b4bxfzmvv/DSC1603.jpg

Foto https://mega.nz/#F!e9MVWATL!inGrzh3bINfkuqLXIRcM_w

Buying that kind of property you automatically get a Spanish residence permit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biganth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:28:49 AM

hey really i would like to buy it. because i want to present to my sister so please kindly inform me how much you are offering it was. and it is good place for buying. because i need comforts so it is really good for look i have to take it. otherwise ill drop to barrow. present i have plan to buy new pent house for my sister but you said to sell villa know so i have to buy it.

Earmarks of a scammer:

They ask what the price is when it is clearly advertised.
They ask if the product or service is good.

hasanrasco

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:10:34 AM

From my own prospective i find it very difficult to purchase a house for bitcoin. some people would prefer to finance it or lease the house.
rodik888

Activity: 155
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:36:47 PM

From my own prospective i find it very difficult to purchase a house for bitcoin. some people would prefer to finance it or lease the house.

crypto leasing & financing, great idea.

Or HODL and crypto currencies will outgrow FIAT in 5-10 years.

Bitcoin OTC & Blockchain Business Development into practical world adoption.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:08:42 AM

Looks like a scam i mean come on why would you sell your villa thru online would the seller much prefer the sale through credit card or cash like that or something in which they could get something in return. If I were to believe something it would be a post some from a higher a rank.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:42:26 PM

Does it come furnished?

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:20:55 PM

Pretty nice for a digital image. I'd prefer real photos and not only of the building but also its surroundings. If I were to pay that much for a property I'd have to see it all like the distance to the neighboring buildings and their height, state of the garden, state of the roads to the property, know how much is the property tax and what were the materials that were used to build it. For instance you can make a house out of plywood and cover it with plaster or you can use insulated clay blocks.
The part where there are DETAILED QUALITY SPECIFICATIONS listed is a joke. I was expecting something like heat transfer coefficient and got some PR babble.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
roniska (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:29:55 PM

Looks like a scam i mean come on why would you sell your villa thru online would the seller much prefer the sale through credit card or cash like that or something in which they could get something in return. If I were to believe something it would be a post some from a higher a rank.

No one is going to sell it online with no personal meetings. If you are interested, then come and visit the property, I will kindly show you villa itself and guide you to all the details of the offer. If not, then keep your baseless allegations for yourself and dont trash my topic, thank you.

roniska (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:39:14 PM

Does it come furnished?
Nope, it is a just-built one, so it goes with no furniture in it.
californiaquail

Activity: 270
Merit: 130

DeLouvois.com Bitcoin Luxury Marketplace Est. 2016

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 06:58:02 PM

I tried to ask them directly since I wanted more info before adding your property to my marketplace, but it seems that there is a lack of communication in your team.

No one there seems to be aware of what Bitcoin is, or maybe I got the wrong guy ( twice ) either way this will have to be resolved.

Is that why you're shitposting your way to a higher rank ?  ( by the way, buying a million dollar house with a credit card ? cmon man ) .

roniska (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:32:01 PM

californiaquail, Hello! Sorry for the delay in replying the message. Yes, property is connected with this agency, but I’m the owner. All documents are clean and can be presented upon the request. And yes, feel free to post it at your website. If you need any real photos, I can send you via email
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:21:18 PM

House looks amazing. Does buying this property as such fulfill the Spanish Golden Visa requirements too? (> 500k euro property)
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:51:27 AM

The property looks clean and fully furnished but I mean come on men how can be so sure this is legit and not a scam if you want to sale your property wouldn't it be great if you sell through direct contact or meeting with the client. There is no assurance you can get something when we sell our bitcoin from this posts.

Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:37:30 AM

What a beautiful house, just to be clear how many bitcoins does that price equal out too?

Campaign Manager (2018)
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:32:26 PM

The property looks clean and fully furnished but I mean come on men how can be so sure this is legit and not a scam if you want to sale your property wouldn't it be great if you sell through direct contact or meeting with the client. There is no assurance you can get something when we sell our bitcoin from this posts.

Did you even read the thread? Of course the transaction would be done face to face.
Xabad

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:19:02 PM

something smells fishy here. Thought a company really accepts bitcoin for a villa.
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:21:09 PM

It's not allowed buy Spanish law to buy real estate with bitcoins !

And there are a lot of taxes to be paid.   !
(Only idiots can think, that taxes can be paid with bitcoins)

Re-sale purchase tax: House buyers of re-sale property (as opposed to brand new) are required to pay the Impuesto de Transmisiones Patrimoniales - Transfer Tax - which is now 8% in the Region of Murcia and 10% in Comunidad Valenciana.

New Properties purchase tax: buyers of brand new houses in Spain are liable to paying 10% IVA (VAT) if the house is finished or is being built at the time of the purchase, plus an extra 1.5% stamp duty tax in Comunidad Valenciana or 2% in the Region of Murcia. However, if you buy land in Spain, commercial premises or parking spaces in garages, then the VAT payable rises to 21%.

Increased patrimony tax payable to Spanish Treasury: When a property sale in Spain takes place, a capital gains tax must be paid by the seller. According to Spanish fiscal law, the buyer withholds 3% of the total purchase price to make sure that the seller does not take the money and run.This amount represents part of the capital gains tax on the profit made by the seller at the time of the sale. That is the difference between the current (official) sale price and the price paid by seller when he/she originally purchased the property + the value of any reforms and improvements carried out since then

The capital gains tax is payable to the Spanish Treasury (Tesoro Público) is only the advanced diposit. The estimated amount retained at the moment of the sale is payable once everthing has been presented to the local registry and the new deeds are available. This means that property sellers not living in Spain will have to arrange for their lawyer or gestoría to see to the necessary paperwork and to formalise the full tax payment a few months after the sale. The final amount could be as much as 21% the profit you make on your sale, so if there is a very big difference between the price you are selling for and the price you originally paid, it might be worth applying for residency before you sell (nationals of EU member states are automatically granted residency, although the paperwork can be a bit tedious) in order to be elegible for the reduced percentage for residentes. Please note also that you need a NIE to pay this tax. Any seller who is over 65 and has been a legal resident in Spain for the last three years does not have to pay this tax. Residents and non-residents who purchased the property they are now selling before December 1986 are also exempt from the capital gains tax.

Plusvalía Tax: The local authorities determine the amount of plusvalía to be paid for each purchase of property in Spain, depending on the area where the property is located. This tax shall be paid by the Seller and represents the increase of the value of the property from the day it was bought to the day it is sold.
alex.bitcoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:42:13 PM

and one more time, sorry for same masseges
anyway is it really often when someone sells a house for BTC? why not to use good old style?
whats the reason someone, anyone 'd like to make such a purchase?
roniska (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:52:10 PM

House looks amazing. Does buying this property as such fulfill the Spanish Golden Visa requirements too? (> 500k euro property)

Yes It does. If you own that kind of property you can count on getting a residence permit.
roniska (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:56:33 PM

It's not allowed buy Spanish law to buy real estate with bitcoins !

And there are a lot of taxes to be paid.   !
(Only idiots can think, that taxes can be paid with bitcoins)

Re-sale purchase tax: House buyers of re-sale property (as opposed to brand new) are required to pay the Impuesto de Transmisiones Patrimoniales - Transfer Tax - which is now 8% in the Region of Murcia and 10% in Comunidad Valenciana.

New Properties purchase tax: buyers of brand new houses in Spain are liable to paying 10% IVA (VAT) if the house is finished or is being built at the time of the purchase, plus an extra 1.5% stamp duty tax in Comunidad Valenciana or 2% in the Region of Murcia. However, if you buy land in Spain, commercial premises or parking spaces in garages, then the VAT payable rises to 21%.

Increased patrimony tax payable to Spanish Treasury: When a property sale in Spain takes place, a capital gains tax must be paid by the seller. According to Spanish fiscal law, the buyer withholds 3% of the total purchase price to make sure that the seller does not take the money and run.This amount represents part of the capital gains tax on the profit made by the seller at the time of the sale. That is the difference between the current (official) sale price and the price paid by seller when he/she originally purchased the property + the value of any reforms and improvements carried out since then

The capital gains tax is payable to the Spanish Treasury (Tesoro Público) is only the advanced diposit. The estimated amount retained at the moment of the sale is payable once everthing has been presented to the local registry and the new deeds are available. This means that property sellers not living in Spain will have to arrange for their lawyer or gestoría to see to the necessary paperwork and to formalise the full tax payment a few months after the sale. The final amount could be as much as 21% the profit you make on your sale, so if there is a very big difference between the price you are selling for and the price you originally paid, it might be worth applying for residency before you sell (nationals of EU member states are automatically granted residency, although the paperwork can be a bit tedious) in order to be elegible for the reduced percentage for residentes. Please note also that you need a NIE to pay this tax. Any seller who is over 65 and has been a legal resident in Spain for the last three years does not have to pay this tax. Residents and non-residents who purchased the property they are now selling before December 1986 are also exempt from the capital gains tax.

Plusvalía Tax: The local authorities determine the amount of plusvalía to be paid for each purchase of property in Spain, depending on the area where the property is located. This tax shall be paid by the Seller and represents the increase of the value of the property from the day it was bought to the day it is sold.

Sorry, but I would recommend you to read carefully again, that purchase of villa will be performed face to face. Due to that, all taxes and fees will be paid directly from buyers account in EU. If buyer dont have one, we will help with that. So If you are not a potential buyer, please show your knowledge of taxation systems somewhere else. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: