Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:19:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][MNZ][B2B] Monaize - Banking Meets Blockchain [PAUSED]  (Read 15258 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:10:51 PM

I just registered on the bounty portal to carry out social media tasks, however my portal does not update. Is this across the board or am I late for this exercise? Everything is 0

Once you have entered the bounty portals, enter the monaize's twitter page, unfollow it first, then click follow. maybe it will be fine.

Can we get a support reply to this? Mine aren't updating, im retweeting way more than 3 a day, am i losing out on stakes because of the portal?
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:30:03 PM

Thanks enfarktus so for twitter I have been able to resolve the issue. However my facebook tasks are not updating. Anyone care to share solution?
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:32:44 PM

I just registered on the bounty portal to carry out social media tasks, however my portal does not update. Is this across the board or am I late for this exercise? Everything is 0

Once you have entered the bounty portals, enter the monaize's twitter page, unfollow it first, then click follow. maybe it will be fine.

Can we get a support reply to this? Mine aren't updating, im retweeting way more than 3 a day, am i losing out on stakes because of the portal?

Hello everyone

My dev is at three days vocations. Please do your task according to rules, everything will be updated until Monday or on Monday.

The problem with this campaign manager is he accepts multiple campaigns but neglect doing the spreadsheet update. Hey irfan we are approaching the 3rd week and yet 2nd week is not yet credited.

Signature spreadsheet is usually updated after every two weeks. So please wait for Week 3 30/10-5/11

Dear sir,
Currently I am having trouble obtaining wallet address and its credential from the wallet app
No option to import address
Any other way to obtain my address? only offline wallet available? never used one before actually

Options given in OP arent working?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
idonthaveanametoday

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:31:57 AM

I'm very excited about the campaign. It looks like it a great product and I'm excited for it to be affiliated with komodo
tr8kr

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:31:32 AM

I can’t believe I have lost so much stake in not registering on this campaign better late than sorry, can’t wait for the ICO to start and using your platform
DonCryp

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 10:35:04 AM

Should I use KMD wallet or ETH wallet on the bounty portal? There's an ETH wallet button but some people said I should use KMD wallet on it, so confused.
vExact

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 06:14:35 PM

Hi Irfan ,

Made a mistake while copy pasting address.

Can you please help ? Or it's all gone ? Sad
usorin

Activity: 1134

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:30:38 AM

Hi, i want to reserve withpaper translation bounty for Romanian language if needed, 10x and have a nice day.
Ib4E

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:49:13 AM

Should I use KMD wallet or ETH wallet on the bounty portal? There's an ETH wallet button but some people said I should use KMD wallet on it, so confused.
This is a kmd token not an eth token and yes bounty portal should be corrected to say kmd address. You'd think it would be a simple fix if there was a mod paying attention to it or any of the peeps that have been inquiring about which wallet to use.

vExact

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 06:15:20 AM

This is a kmd token not an eth token and yes bounty portal should be corrected to say kmd address. You'd think it would be a simple fix if there was a mod paying attention to it or any of the peeps that have been inquiring about which wallet to use.
I used the wrong address and am not getting response from mods on how to correct it . @irfan_pak10 please check this.
DonCryp

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:09:15 AM

Thank mate!
MonaizeSupport

Activity: 95

Monaize Provides Business Current Accounts!

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 05:10:00 PM

I used the wrong address and am not getting response from mods on how to correct it . @irfan_pak10 please check this.
Thank mate!

We have been keeping up with this thread - I appreciate all of you who are assisting each other. I have been in extensive contact with the team and Irfan, and it seems that this is a temporary issue with the BountyPortals site. He is working with the developer personally.

If you have an ETHEREUM ADDRESS PLEASE CHANGE IT TO YOUR *KMD* ADDRESS WHERE YOU HOLD THE PRIVATE KEYS. I repeat *NO ETHEREUM ADDRESSES* as we really cant do anything with them. This is *not* an ERC 20 token.
This option will be unlocked within the coming days and you will be able to change this. It must be your wallet (I suggest Agama or Paperwallet until our wallets are released - which are coming very very soon).
If you put an ETH address on your account. We will not be able to distribute bounties to you. Again I repeat - you will *forefit your shares*.

Your re-tweets my not have been tracking appropriately and we are working with the DEVs on this. But your shares are safe as long as you have everything filled out appropriately or do so before the end of the dICO.

The facebook shares, telegram, and slack shares will also be added up accordingly along with all the Forum bounties at the end of the dICO

Thanks so much for helping us make this ICO awesome! Keep up the great work!
If you have any questions please post here, or DM either myself or Irfan with concerns. Also check out our slack/telegram channels where we can assist you officially in real time =)

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:30:32 PM

Thanks very much for reply monaize support. It was really strange to see "ETH address" while your dICO is trough Komodo

Rinso

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:43:18 AM

I joined blog campaign but I do not have Komodo wallet yet. so just send a link but my wallet will be downloaded soon

thanks Irfan_pak10

www.bitcoinisle.com
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:01:37 AM

I`m a total newbie with the Komodo so have a question.
Downloaded Agama wallet but can`t get my public (transparent) address(
When I press button "GET NEW ADDRESS" I recieve this:
Error: Komodod / MNZ debug.log is empty. Looks like daemon didn't start properly. Please retry.
Can anyone help me?

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
bountyportals

Activity: 368
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:03:18 AM

My re-tweets haven't updated for days on the portal.. Am i losing stakes because of this? I've had 38 retweets and 57 shares for like a week or so  Undecided
Maybe you're visiting your account after a week or so. We just checked your account. It has 47 retweets.

bountyportals

Activity: 368
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:06:45 AM

Can you please share your email address?

tr8kr

Activity: 661

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:03:29 AM

I have made my registration for the newsletter and the telegram bounty on the bounty portal but since now 3 days i dont have received my stake for that participation.
When are you going to review those participation ?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:09:26 AM

Thank mate!

We have been keeping up with this thread - I appreciate all of you who are assisting each other. I have been in extensive contact with the team and Irfan, and it seems that this is a temporary issue with the BountyPortals site. He is working with the developer personally.

If you have an ETHEREUM ADDRESS PLEASE CHANGE IT TO YOUR *KMD* ADDRESS WHERE YOU HOLD THE PRIVATE KEYS. I repeat *NO ETHEREUM ADDRESSES* as we really cant do anything with them. This is *not* an ERC 20 token.
This option will be unlocked within the coming days and you will be able to change this. It must be your wallet (I suggest Agama or Paperwallet until our wallets are released - which are coming very very soon).
If you put an ETH address on your account. We will not be able to distribute bounties to you. Again I repeat - you will *forefit your shares*.

Your re-tweets my not have been tracking appropriately and we are working with the DEVs on this. But your shares are safe as long as you have everything filled out appropriately or do so before the end of the dICO.

The facebook shares, telegram, and slack shares will also be added up accordingly along with all the Forum bounties at the end of the dICO

Thanks so much for helping us make this ICO awesome! Keep up the great work!
If you have any questions please post here, or DM either myself or Irfan with concerns. Also check out our slack/telegram channels where we can assist you officially in real time =)

Thanks guys Smiley Was missing about 15+ shares from retweets, so was quite worried!
Decentral-Mag

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:32:37 PM

hi Sir Good day!
Please check our website to post your bounty https://www.decentral.fr

Thank You.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: