Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:58:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][MNZ][B2B] Monaize - Banking Meets Blockchain [PAUSED]  (Read 15260 times)
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:11:48 PM

Hey ifranpak

Why am I crossed out in the spreadsheet? I was very active for several weeks and earned a couple of stakes. I removed the signature when the signature campaign was over as mentioned on the beginning. I also told you about this in this thread so please make the cross away.

It is kinda weird when you copy my text one to one  Undecided https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2277572.msg30027660#msg30027660

Why am I crossed out in the spreadsheet? I was very active for several weeks and earned a couple of stakes. I removed the signature when the signature campaign was over.

Where it was mentioned that campaign was closed?

Okay, it seems I mistook it with the end of the media campaign.

If anyone has issues with stakes, Please JUST post here your email address so i can look into the issue.

Why am I crossed out in the spreadsheet? I was very active for several weeks and earned a couple of stakes. I removed the signature when the signature campaign was over.

The campaign is extended and will just end on Feb 12,2018 .  So the campaign manager has the right to strike you out of the list. Maybe if some considerations you can appeal to him.

So it is finished???
Developers please answer. Is bounty countinues?

No its not closed

Only Social media campaign is CLOSED for NEW participants only. Existing participants can earn stakes by doing a simple task.

I posted here that I leave the campaign after I asked here if the campaign is still running. Nevertheless, the opening thread says nothing about that the earned stakes will be cancelled if someone leaves the campaign. I think it is not a fair behaviour. Can we find the way to solve this misunderstanding?
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:52:37 PM

Ok the manager has mentioned that campaign is not yet closed although my statement was the campaign was until feb 12 , I based my assumption on the spread sheet .

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:24:38 PM

ok! thank you for clarifying that!
where we can supply the komodo address for the payout?
thank you!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
enfarktus

Activity: 980
Merit: 152

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:12:39 PM

ok! thank you for clarifying that!
where we can supply the komodo address for the payout?
thank you!

You can get a kmd address using one from pc wallet or paper wallet.

https://www.komodoplatform.com/en/downloads
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:12:49 PM

I worked hard and did everything, but received 0, 0 stakes... it looks like I will be deleted from signature campaign.
Please don't delete my previous stakes.

But I'm leaving it, because tired to wait new date of ICO...
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:56:51 PM

If anyone has issues with stakes, Please JUST post here your email address so i can look into the issue.

The campaign is extended and will just end on Feb 12,2018 .  So the campaign manager has the right to strike you out of the list. Maybe if some considerations you can appeal to him.

So it is finished???

No its not closed

Only Social media campaign is CLOSED for NEW participants only. Existing participants can earn stakes by doing a simple task.

Everyone had marked this campaign closed on their spreadsheets, including myself.  I will continue retweeting this.  When does the Twitter bounty end?
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:06:03 PM

So it is finished???

No its not closed

Everyone had marked this campaign closed on their spreadsheets, including myself.  I will continue retweeting this.  When does the Twitter bounty end?

lol how? I dont know where i mentioned that this campaign is closed.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:38:36 PM

So it is finished???

No its not closed

lol how? I dont know where i mentioned that this campaign is closed.

Credit my collected stakes.
You did not mention that you lose your stakes if you leave early.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:09:45 AM

Now that there will be no Monaize dICO can we get an update as to how those of us that participated in the various campaigns will be paid? 

https://medium.com/@monaizeuk/making-the-best-use-of-blockchain-to-disrupt-banking-a-marathon-not-a-sprint-faa610c387f8

MonaizeSupport

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Monaize Provides Business Current Accounts!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:24:11 PM

Now that there will be no Monaize dICO can we get an update as to how those of us that participated in the various campaigns will be paid? 

https://medium.com/@monaizeuk/making-the-best-use-of-blockchain-to-disrupt-banking-a-marathon-not-a-sprint-faa610c387f8

Participants will still be paid - the change from doing a dICO to a ICO has nothing to do with bounties. When the ICO is concluded everyone will receive payouts.

thebigtalk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:15:05 PM

Hello i would like to ask if the Monaize Blog posts, articles and videos campaign spreadsheet, include all the articles that are already approved. Because when i checked couple of articles some was just copy pasted or only pictures, low quality etc... Or is this just all material that users sent to you and after ICO ends someone check them?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Agozyen

Until the end

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:10:23 PM

Participants will still be paid - the change from doing a dICO to a ICO has nothing to do with bounties. When the ICO is concluded everyone will receive payouts.

Thank you for the response!  I look forward to finishing this.  The signature campaign has a last man standing feel to it Smiley
MoneyJ

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:00:55 PM

Thank you for the response!  I look forward to finishing this.  The signature campaign has a last man standing feel to it Smiley

Glad that we are getting paid for almost three months of work and campaigning. It is just a matter of how people would contribute on the ICO . I really hope that 200 Million tokens will be sold out so that as it worth every sweat we had as participants.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Agozyen

Until the end

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:51:16 AM

waiting to payment reward bounty .
when the start paid ?

Everyone gets paid after the tokens are distributed.  As far as I know that hasn't happened yet.  Keep an eye on the Monaize Twitter account for up to date info regarding the token sale/distribution.
thebigtalk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:52:20 PM

waiting to payment reward bounty .
when the start paid ?

Bounty are usually paid after the sale ends. And as we know Monaize had some complications and their was postponed. The ico should start in october 2017 and till now we do not know what is the new date.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
jonekey

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:43:47 PM

week: 11 / march 2018
facebook url: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php
1.) https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1947234948926016&id=100009185882806
2.) https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1947234958926015&id=100009185882806
3.) https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1947234895592688&id=100009185882806
4.) https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1947234902259354&id=100009185882806
5.) https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1947234845592693&id=100009185882806
MoneyJ

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:50:58 AM

I am just thinking when will the signature spreadsheet be updated? It has been late for three weeks, I don't know when will this campaign gonna end but I will just continue to participate.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Agozyen

Until the end

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:26:43 AM

I am just thinking when will the signature spreadsheet be updated? It has been late for three weeks, I don't know when will this campaign gonna end but I will just continue to participate.

lol it's going to turn into the last man standing.

enfarktus

Activity: 980
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:27:26 PM

I think at least they should give us a chance to freeze the signature campaign. it seems that ico will not happen for many months.
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:24:21 AM

I think at least they should give us a chance to freeze the signature campaign. it seems that ico will not happen for many months.

I really need to know how long this ICO will start ? it's so long to see the end of signature campaign and I have not yet seen the time of ICO launching. It should have a certain ICO Period already.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: