Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Trading Site for Token  (Read 480 times)
InahC (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:28:50 PM

Hi guys, I would like to ask, what is the best trading site for tokens? any suggestion?

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chris330

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:32:12 PM

Etherdelta deals alot with tokens and list lots and lost of tokens. I find it a bit clunky to use and extremely slow, might just be me though
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:32:58 PM

That totally depends on the exchange your token is listed. With that, you cannot really say which is best or not. You can make use of coinmarketcap to see the exchanges your tokens are and move your coins there. Most tokens usually make use of etherdelta and hitbtc, however, apart from tokens which they are good for, I can hardly endorse this 2 for regular trading. The last statement is just my opinion though.
veeloup

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:33:44 PM

I really like Bitfinex and their posibility of scaling order types
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:37:40 PM

It depends a lot, etherdelta, coinexchange, novaexchange and cryptopia are the most trusted exchanges for tokens and coins who had a succesfull ico, but yes, they are shady exchanges and maybe a lot of users had problems with those ones. I would recommend you to start trading on bittrex, or use that kind of exchanges that everybody knows that they are 100% trusted and you are not going to be scammed in there.
and of course, there are a lot of tokens to trade in there.
InahC (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:39:01 PM

That totally depends on the exchange your token is listed. With that, you cannot really say which is best or not. You can make use of coinmarketcap to see the exchanges your tokens are and move your coins there. Most tokens usually make use of etherdelta and hitbtc, however, apart from tokens which they are good for, I can hardly endorse this 2 for regular trading. The last statement is just my opinion though.
I see, what make you say that the etherdelta and hitbtc is hard to endorse? is there any problem regarding this 2 trading sites?

InahC (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:41:38 PM

It depends a lot, etherdelta, coinexchange, novaexchange and cryptopia are the most trusted exchanges for tokens and coins who had a succesfull ico, but yes, they are shady exchanges and maybe a lot of users had problems with those ones. I would recommend you to start trading on bittrex, or use that kind of exchanges that everybody knows that they are 100% trusted and you are not going to be scammed in there.
and of course, there are a lot of tokens to trade in there.

Oh so you mean, the other exchange have some problems? like money lost is that correct?

Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:42:30 PM

Hi guys, I would like to ask, what is the best trading site for tokens? any suggestion?

I recommend bittrex..bittrex is user friendly and the transaction fee is cool

ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:46:45 PM

For new tokens i use etherdelta and hitbtc. But older and stable tokens i prefer bittrex. Its the best for me.
And don't forget to check prices at tidex. sometimes i got some good prices there
romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:58:03 PM

Dear, a lot of exchanger in here. those are HitBTC,etherdelta, coinexchange, mercatox and cryptopia, etc are the most trusted  for tokens and coins exchanger
But i think bittrex is the good one, because it's a trusted and satisfied exchanger.
krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:00:50 PM

It really depends what you are wanting it for exactly. First determine where the token you are wanting to purchase is listed. You can find this under the markets section of www.coinmarketcap.com. Depending on where you live, you might be limited to which ones you can use. Look for the highest volume exchanges under the markets section and that's where you will find the most liquidity, though you might find it cheaper on other exchanges.
Personally for most alt coins, i will prefer bittrex if that is an option. Before they are released on bittrex, they might end up in a decentralized exchange such as EtherDelta.
Other good exchanges are Binance, bitfinex and I'll place Poloniex as last on that list.
For bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin, I'd stick with GDAX or Gemini unless it's cheaper elsewhere.

Mavaku

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:17:11 PM

Bittrex is on point. The fees thay charge are ok and the site is fast and user friendly.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:31:28 PM

i thinkthe  best trading site is bittrex because the processes are fast and easy.
this frontend is pretty good.

GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:40:44 PM

Do you mean token from ethereum platform? if yes etherdelta of course and maybe tokentrade.
moataz_ansary

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:46:24 PM

Dear sir,
If you ask about best trading site for ethereum tokens
Then Etherdelta is best one for Ethereum tokens
It supports Erc-20 tokens
And more secure
With all my best wishes
Good luck
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:20:52 PM

Depends from the token. If it's ERC-20 token (Ethereum) , there are a lot of trading sites which accepted them, some of markets have been answered on above.
If the token using waves as their platform, DEX would be the best trading site.
IcoFilter

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:14:32 PM

Soon Ethfinex will be the home of all token trading. Wait and see Wink
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:54:19 PM

Wherever there is liquidity as a rule of thumb.
But in terms of user interface and functionality, I would say bittrex. And no, I am not too worried about those recent allegations.
Decentralized exchanges such as etherdelta I don't mind using when they are the only option, but at the moment they all suck in terms of user experience.
BUT, there will be some interesting new ones coming soon.. and one of those is Eidoo's indeed.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:46:49 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 12:59:51 AM by tdeannova

You want to trade what token? You can see and search for tokens and exchanges that are already available https://coinmarketcap.com
But I often transact in bittrex, poloniex, because its trading volume is often high and also tokens that use erc20 platform I often trade in etherdelta.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:28:22 PM

There are many exchanges with tokens.
Liqui
Bittrex
Hitbtc
Etherdelta
Tidex
ETC.
Do some research about them and pick one with best rates.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: