Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:55:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BYZANTIUM IS LIVE! WTS 54 PREMODDED AND NEW XFX RX 580 8GB GTR/GTS MODELS-ESCROW  (Read 449 times)
se32786 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:44:49 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 07:41:22 PM by se32786

Selling 54 XFX RX 580 8gb GTR/GTS - Pre-modded for 30+MH stable.

These cards are BRAND NEW. Purchased within the last 30 days. They have only been mined for a short period, just to test the mod and stability.

All cards include the original boxes and packaging that came with the cards, if you want that as well.

Price: $340 + shipping. We can negotiate shipping if you are buying multiple cards.

message here, pm me, or email me: se32786@gmail.com

Pics of Cards - https://imgur.com/gallery/H9jLF - ALL of these cards are either Samsung/Hynix Hybrid memory, or straight Samsung. No micron or elpida, GUARANTEED.

Paypal/Escrow ONLY. Un-protected forms of payment ARE NOT ACCEPTED. PERIOD.

Bitrated user: se32786.
se32786 (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:48:04 PM

Price drop.

Now $340+shipping

xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 02:23:08 AM

XFX RX 580 8GB GTS from newegg  319$ no sales tax , free 2 days shipping  Grin
or
XFX RX 580 8GB GTS from Amazon 310$ + tax + free shipping Smiley

30.3MH/s modded bios here

Your welcome  Grin

And your another topic for the same cards are here Smiley

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
jstefanop
Legendary

Activity: 2105
Merit: 1397

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:39:33 PM

^ lol nice  Grin

Project Apollo: A Pod Miner Designed for the Home https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4974036
FutureBit Moonlander 2 USB Scrypt Stick Miner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125643.0
P00P135

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:56:50 PM

These cards are BRAND NEW. Purchased within the last 30 days. They have only been mined for a short period, just to test the mod and stability.

All cards include the original boxes and packaging that came with the cards, if you want that as well.

Price: $340 + shipping. We can negotiate shipping if you are buying multiple cards.

Pics of Cards - https://imgur.com/gallery/H9jLF - ALL of these cards are either Samsung/Hynix Hybrid memory, or straight Samsung. No micron or elpida, GUARANTEED.

I thought you sold some of these, guess it was just a lie to bait people to buy them?
se32786 (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:19:42 AM

I thought you sold some of these, guess it was just a lie to bait people to buy them?

We did sell some. We had 88 before.

se32786 (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:21:30 AM

XFX RX 580 8GB GTS from newegg  319$ no sales tax , free 2 days shipping  Grin
or

Your welcome  Grin

That thread died so I made a new thread.

My price drops as the market price for the cards drop. Asking an extra $20 from base price because they are pre-modded and guaranteed to not be a bunk card with bad memory that can't handle 30-32MH. Trust me, we've had multiple cards out of the lot that we had bought, that couldn't hit over 28 stable. We are only selling the ones that we KNOW to be good quality 30+ MH stable cards.

There is value in that, and a measly $20 is fair.

Your sarcastic ass posts make you look like a retard. Just saying.

xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 02:27:14 PM

EDIT: 55 SOLD, 33 AVAILABLE

Selling 33 XFX RX 580 8gb GTR/GTS - Pre-modded for 30+MH stable.

We did sell some. We had 88 before.

lets do a little math ...
- You had 88 (Purchased within the last 30 days) for sale on sept 25th
- You sold 55 few days later ... and said 33 still available ...
- On October 16th , you posting the same BS : Selling 54 XFX RX 580 8gb GTR/GTS (Purchased within the last 30 days)

To me 88-55=33  Grin  for you 88-55=54  Grin and all cards are brand new and Purchased within the last 30 days  Grin

You are the most amazing honest seller in this community , maybe a little bit weak on the math side ...  Grin
I never ever suggest to anyone to buy anything from you ...

XFX RX 580 8GB GTS from newegg  319$ no sales tax , free 2 days shipping  Grin
or

Your welcome  Grin

That thread died so I made a new thread.
Your sarcastic ass posts make you look like a retard. Just saying.

That thread is died for you (You still bumped the thread on October 5th), bc i posted there how much those brand new cards are (with links) , including the download link to the modded bios ...
YES im sarcastic ass and my post might make me look like retard ...
BUT THIS WAY I MIGHT SAVED SOME NEWBIES TO BUY YOUR USED CARDS FOR A 150$ PREMIUM PRICE
( 450$ when you posted first )

What is your reasoning for the $450 price?  You can buy these on ebay for $300 and download Anorak bios mod for free.

The reasoning is these are tested and modded and working stable. Not everyone knows how to mod a card, nor has the time to learn. Also, these cards retail for $359+tax+shipping, in the end you are paying about $450 a card. The ones on eBay are likely used and abused in a hot mining facility and all their thermal paste is melted away resulting in 25-27MH caps. These cards are brand new, none of these cards will be duds when it comes to mining, where on eBay you are kind of taking the chance the card you are getting is a good card.

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: