Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:35:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] iQCash | A new paradigm: POHW | Solve iQ Puzzles -> Earn iQCash  (Read 1792 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iQCash (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:30:24 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 12:12:51 AM by iQCash

Introducing iQCash - a new cryptocurrency paradigm!

iQCash introduces a new way to mine cryptocurrency - by solving iQ Puzzles.

POW systems are either costly to the environment OR are vulnerable to 51% attacks.
POS systems are fast and efficient BUT lack a work element that humans can value.

POHW - Proof of Human Work - hosted on a POS system, SOLVES BOTH OF THOSE PROBLEMS.

The POS hosting platform provides the security - and the work effort expended increases the value.

iQCash is the perfect blend of two approaches to cryptocurrency implementation that IS the future.

And then, on a higher conceptual level, iQCash brings many other benefits...

ABOUT
From the Whitepaper, http://iqcash.net/whitepaper/, iQCash "...has four primary goals:
  • Serve as a highly accessible, exciting and fun entry point for newcomers into the word of cryptos;
  • Become a new pathway to guided self-education for those with few other options;
  • Enable a new means for individuals who are physically and/or socio-economically disadvantaged to earn their way out of the economic traps in which they find themselves; and
  • Ultimately, create and encourage a new focus on and new incentives towards solving long sought mathematical, conceptual and scientific problems."

These four goals are incentivized through a simple challenge/reward system: Solve an iQ puzzle => earn one iQCash.

Over 21 rounds, millions of iQ puzzles will be presented to users, gradually increasing in complexity as the rounds progress. At the same time, the number of puzzles available will gradually reduce.

Starting with 8 million easy puzzles, ultimately, in round 21, there will be just a single mega-puzzle (that actually may never be solved.)

TOKENS
iQCash is hosted on the Waves platform and set at a fixed total of 21021021 tokens.

When searching for the iQCash/Waves pair on the Waves DEX, you can double-check the asset ID of iQCash which is: 2fiCMUZgBZHs7DtwjyTET8gyToNNX1X5r8zUaouqoztQ.

Please visit http://iqcash.net/ to see what it's all about. Everything about iQCash is designed to maximize user-friendliness, because we want to ensure it's accessible to everyone - even people who would otherwise find it difficult to negotiate the world of cryptocurrencies.

iQCash has high ideals, and checks all the boxes in terms of maximizing price returns (limited supply, increasing difficulty and declining release amounts) but above all, it's just fun.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paul Schellens

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:38:05 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 12:18:53 AM by Paul Schellens

I'm running the iQCash project, so if there's any questions, I'm happy to help.

Though it's a pretty straightforward idea.

Only when a person does some work will a token be awarded.
Paul Schellens

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:47:55 AM

http://iqcash.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/iQCash-AngleLow3.jpg

Just over a month left on the presale. Then the puzzles go live.
plen

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:25:11 AM

In case no one noticed, the puzzles are now live! It's funner than faucets and keeps your brain flowing. I don't want to be just one of the few mining, it will take me forever to reach bigger challenges!

High volume trader? Get up to $500 matched deposit at the Beaxy Exchange! | Canadians get $10 free when you deposit and buy $100 worth of cryptocurrency at Netcoins!
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:11:09 AM

The pre-sale period ends at the end of November and Puzzle Round No.1 begins December 1st 2017!

Your Puzzles are really nice. It makes fun to "mining" this tokens. Best new mining system for a long time. This make it possible to mine it for every single person. I support your system. Smiley
iQCash (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:17:02 AM

Over 900K Puzzles Solved!

That means 900K iQCash have been mined and distributed to incredibly diligent miners.

It's been a quiet introduction period, but things are starting to warm up!
iQCash (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:22:08 AM

If you're new to iQCash, it might be of interest to revisit a couple of the contests that have been run so far:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2346692.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2997511.0
CoinEraser
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:34:45 AM

That means 900K iQCash have been mined and distributed to incredibly diligent miners.

I'm glad to read this news. 900k is pretty neat and the first million is not far away. I have also seen the puzzles on twitter. Nice idea. What are the next steps of the project? Is something planned for the next weeks?  Smiley
iQCash (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:53:26 AM

I'm glad to read this news. 900k is pretty neat and the first million is not far away. I have also seen the puzzles on twitter. Nice idea. What are the next steps of the project? Is something planned for the next weeks?  Smiley

One aim of the project is to bring newcomers into crypto, so we are in the process of testing marketing strategies to a non-crypto audience. Soon, we will also be marketing for some more miners as we want as wide a distribution of iQCash as possible.

Also, relatively soon (but no date set) we will be marketing to more investors with a yet to be announced new use-case for iQCash called iQ+

Worth staying tuned!
CoinEraser
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:42:59 AM

One aim of the project is to bring newcomers into crypto, so we are in the process of testing marketing strategies to a non-crypto audience. Soon, we will also be marketing for some more miners as we want as wide a distribution of iQCash as possible.

Also, relatively soon (but no date set) we will be marketing to more investors with a yet to be announced new use-case for iQCash called iQ+

Worth staying tuned!

That sounds very good! I'm really looking forward to it. Will support your project in any case. Smiley
iQCash (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:02:16 AM

Rapidly approaching 1 million iQCash mined!

In the countdown to the milestone, we'll provide some lighthearted crypto entertainment in the form of tongue-in-cheek crypto puzzles. Enjoy!

#CryptoPuzzle 1:
Who is the world's foremost expert in cryptocurrencies:
a) Bill Gates
b) Jamie Dimon
c) Warren Buffett
d) Kanye West
iQCash (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:03:06 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 04:02:05 AM by iQCash

#CryptoPuzzle:
Which of these is more frightening than a crypto market dump?
a) A Michael Moore dump
b) Donald Trump's hair on a windy day
c) Hillary Clinton's cough
d) Putin giving you the 'Vladimir not impressed' look.
iQCash (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:05:59 AM

#CryptoPuzzle:
A Wall Street Journal study found that 20% of ICOs are scams.
Guess the percent - which of these is also true:
a) 20% of bankers are psychopaths
b) 35% of politicians are pathological liars
c) 75% of people who ask 'When Moon?' are morons
d) 100% who ask 'When Lambo?' are retarded
iQCash (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:01:10 AM

#CryptoPuzzle: Which of these is more painful than a 5 month bear market?
a) Knowing you bought in at the peak of the bull market
b) Remembering the moment you considered selling at the peak
c) A paper cut
d) When you're a banker and you realize crypto is coming for your job
iQCash (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:01:50 AM

#CryptoPuzzle:
When you sell a coin, what's likely to happen next?
a) The coin you sold will moon
b) The coin you bought will dump
c) Both coins will dump
d) The entire market except your new coin will pump.
iQCash (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:12:56 AM

#CryptoPuzzle:
FUD and FOMO are commonly used trading acronyms. Which of the following should also be used:
BUMS: Bad or Uncertain Market Status
CRAP: Coins with Really Awful Prices
PIMPS: Panic IMPulse Sellers
SHYTS: Simply Horrendous Youtuber Trading Strategies
iQCash (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:23:57 AM

#CryptoPuzzle: Which of these is the best way to invest?
a) Ask someone on the internet for advice
b) Only buy coins that are going to the MOON
c) Invest in a basket of fiat currencies
d) Buy a Lambo
CoinEraser
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:34:12 AM

#CryptoPuzzle: Which of these is the best way to invest?
a) Ask someone on the internet for advice
b) Only buy coins that are going to the MOON
c) Invest in a basket of fiat currencies
d) Buy a Lambo

The answers are actually all correct, although I tend to d) Buy a Lambo.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Still around 33k puzzle to solve to reach the first million. GoGoGo IQCash.  Grin
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:02:53 PM

So, the puzzles keep getting harder as there are less and less to be mined. Interesting. Bitcoin value - scarcity and increasing difficulty. Good one.
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:08:06 PM

So, the puzzles keep getting harder as there are less and less to be mined. Interesting. Bitcoin value - scarcity and increasing difficulty. Good one.

I absolutely agree with you, it's unthinkable! I've mined a few, but when I sell for Waves on the DEX, iQCash is not worth much at the moment. I guess now is a good time for mine and hodl, but I'll probably wait till it's worth more.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: