Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:48:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] iQCash | A new paradigm: POHW | Solve iQ Puzzles -> Earn iQCash  (Read 1792 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:40:26 PM

A huge plus of this token is that it is really an original and interesting idea that can catch a person. Most of the tokens that are being born today are, for the most part, simply unnecessary pacifiers to anyone without any idea and meaning.
Even the person who is not quite competent in the field of cryptocurrency is able to understand what kind of platform it is for what it is needed , what its advantages and how it should work. Clarity is one of the most important qualities of the project.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:42:48 PM

A huge plus of this token is that it is really an original and interesting idea that can catch a person. Most of the tokens that are being born today are, for the most part, simply unnecessary pacifiers to anyone without any idea and meaning.
Even the person who is not quite competent in the field of cryptocurrency is able to understand what kind of platform it is for what it is needed , what its advantages and how it should work. Clarity is one of the most important qualities of the project.
I completely agree with you. On the site the user will find the answer to any question of interest to him. The white paper is not 100 pages long, the essence of the project is outlined briefly and clearly .
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:47:27 PM

I completely agree with you. On the site the user will find the answer to any question of interest to him. The white paper is not 100 pages long, the essence of the project is outlined briefly and clearly .

The project does not cause rejection perhaps you need to try to guess the puzzle and see how much this can make a profit. The project is already in working condition and it must be tested in practice.
It would be nice if a mobile version of this platform was available ,so that you can guess the puzzles at any time and in any place where there is access to the Internet.
iQCash (OP)

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:39:06 PM

where can I find the quizs to try to solve them?

On the mining page of the website
https://iQCash.net/Mining
iQCash (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:07:26 AM

The project does not cause rejection perhaps you need to try to guess the puzzle and see how much this can make a profit. The project is already in working condition and it must be tested in practice.
It would be nice if a mobile version of this platform was available ,so that you can guess the puzzles at any time and in any place where there is access to the Internet.

The mining page works fine in browsers on mobile devices. An app is planned for sometime in the future - but no schedule is set for that yet.
iQCash (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:04:19 AM

975K! Amazing effort!
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:40:18 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 09:10:27 AM by boomertoo

When I can buy a pizza with 10000 iQCash, I'll start to get worried, because this is a very exciting moment
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:45:08 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 09:14:54 AM by kk777

When I can buy a pizza with 10000 iQCash, I'll start to get worried, because this is a very exciting moment

I'm mining my ass off. These are going to worth a lot one day. There's only 21 mil and they're going to get harder.

kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:55:42 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 09:16:29 AM by kk777

I'm mining my ass off. These are going to worth a lot one day. There's only 21 mil and they're going to get harder.

I agree with you, it is very dangerous. After Mining for a few days, I feel like I'm getting smarter. I'm getting my old mental agility back. How cool!

I can see this being a valuable educational tool. I'll get my niece into it. She'll be a step ahead when she gets to math in school - and she might end up rich before she gets there!

boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:00:42 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 09:18:54 AM by boomertoo

I agree with you, it is very dangerous. After Mining for a few days, I feel like I'm getting smarter. I'm getting my old mental agility back. How cool!

I can see this being a valuable educational tool. I'll get my niece into it. She'll be a step ahead when she gets to math in school - and she might end up rich before she gets there!

What are the complex puzzles of the later rounds? There's already mathemetics prizes for some well known problems. You could do the same ones. Extra bonus for anyone who solves them then.

a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:23:31 AM

What you should do to make this big: Get partnerships with major educational institutions. Could be huge.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:28:24 AM

What you should do to make this big: Get partnerships with major educational institutions. Could be huge.

It is very interesting to me. The price is low. How do you make it go higher? I'm waiting for an answer as soon as possible!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:34:02 AM

I wish I could just do one or two kinds of puzzles. I do not like some. Can I select just the ones I like somehow?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:49:43 AM

You should get it on more exchanges. I know Waves DEX has improved a lot, but I prefer the Binance and Bitfinex.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:54:32 AM

I do not get why. So, it's just another currency? It needs a use case. What's iQ +? Is that the use-case?
iQCash (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:38:02 AM

Yes, iQ+ will be the first use-case of iQCash. More on that to come...
iQCash (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:40:02 AM

980K mined.

While we await the milestone, some more crypto humor...

CryptoPuzzle:
John McAfee plans run for US Presidency in 2020. What should his slogan be:
a) Make Alt-coins Great Again
b) If you have Lambo, Crypto-groupies will let you do anything, even grab their private keys
c) I came, I saw, Fiat died
d) Eat my &!ck
iQCash (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:40:45 AM

Cryptopuzzle:

Craig Wright recently boasted that he had more money than Rwanda. What else has he to be proud of?
a) More fans than the MtGox trustee.
b) More integrity than the Bitconnect team
c) More street cred than Bill Gates
d) Owns more Cryptokitties than Warren Buffet
iQCash (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:41:29 AM

CryptoPuzzle:

US authorities are investigating crypto market manipulations such as spoofing. What other manipulations should they look out for?
a) The guilt trip
b) The silent treatment
c) Playing the victim
d) Jamie Dimon opening his mouth
iQCash (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:42:39 AM

CryptoPuzzle:

The SEC are disappointed that we aren't more excited about them regulating cryptos. How do we make them feel better?
a) Give them a box of tissues
b) Say it's not them, it's us
c) Offer them a crypto-kitty
d) Give them a Kinder Surprise with a Ledger Nano inside
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: