Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:54:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy #2] 1 KNC Miner Saturn 175 GH/s miner + hosting (10 shares) CLOSED  (Read 1731 times)
TheSwede75 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 06:26:24 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2013, 04:15:53 PM by TheSwede75

CLOSED @ 1.24 AMCentral time 6/7/2013

This group buy is intended to let less Bitcoin fortunate forum members take part in the opportunity to purchase cheap hash-rate through the recently launched KNC Miner (https://www.kncminer.com) company located in Stockholm, Sweden. The unit that she shares relate to is the KNC Saturn advertised for 175 GH/s (https://www.kncminer.com/products/saturn-1500).  

I have structured the purchase so that members wanting to get access to the exceptionally cheap hash rate/GH that the Saturn offers can secure has rate from one of the machines without spending the full BTC30+ for a purchase.

Offering:

- 10 shares of BTC3.5 are available.
- Each share entitles the owner to 1/13th of the BTC proceeds from a KNC Miner Saturn mining 24/7 for 24 months*, payment will be made to the address of the share-holder weekly, bi-weekly or monthly (I am flexible here) (* or until such a time that difficulty makes mining with the unit no longer profitable, whichever event occurs first)
- The 3 outstanding shares will be owned by OP as payment for power/maintenance of the miner, peripheral hardware needed (UPS, possible router etc) and use of OPs '500 first unit' pre-order number that will be used to purchase the device + customs/VAT due on delivery.
- After 24 months the miner will be considered 'spent' and become the property of OP (TheSwede75) (this is for reason of simplicity mostly, since I believe BTC difficulty in 2 years will essentially render the miner a warm paper weight). IF hash rate increases VERY quickly and I feel that the share holders can make more money selling the ASIC before the 24 months are up I reserve the right to take a vote among share holders (majority rules) on doing so.

IN CASE OF NON DELIVERY: I take no responsibility for the possibility that KNC Miner does not deliver the miner. I have done what I consider a thorough due diligence but as we all know, you can never 100% guarantee anything when it comes to pre-orders.

To purchase shares:

- Send BTC3.5 per share to address: 1LXyNtun63TYcYFLCJDKM4sPFj1VwsuFcf
- PM me/and post the transaction ID (txid) in this thread. ONLY use sending addresses you fully control. I will use the sending address for BTC payouts for your share ownership and if you request change of payout address I will require that you can sign your share purchase address to make this happen OR I WILL NOT CHANGE THE RECEIVING ADDRESS. This is for your own protection.

If I have forgotten anything or you require more info etc. Please feel free to ask/post in this thread.

Should the Group Buy not sell all 10 shares within 48 hours I reserve the right to refund all share holders their purchase price -5% for transaction fees and management of the group buy.

Here is a screenshot verifying OP's logged in account with access to the 1-500 #1 batch pre-orders. Yes, this is the same account used for group buy #1, I still have access to ordering 1 more Saturn and 2 Jupiter from the same pre-order acct. This has of course been verified with KNC via email.

EDIT: due to the falling bitcoin prize, I can no longer guarantee that the group buy BTC that would be raised would cover purchase prize. Group buy is closed/on hold for now.
TheSwede75 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 06:28:38 AM

Note: I will likely be asleep for 2-5 hours (it's been a few long days) so do not panic if you make payment and do not get confirmation right away. Feel free to check out the 2 successful group buys for verification that I do run a tight ship and order, verify and treat my share holders as I believe they should be.
Abdussamad
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1564

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 06:41:10 AM

How does that photo prove anything? It just shows their shopping cart page.
TheSwede75 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 12:51:48 PM

How does that photo prove anything? It just shows their shopping cart page.

If you look at the order form and read the KNC miner pre-order discussion you will notice that my account gives access to ordering one of the 500 first units. This means that the group buy is guaranteed one of the first 500 machines, something that is quite desirable.

Also: I have already made 2 group purchases of KNC miner and Bitfury in the last few days and was the first group-buy offering for I believe either miner (many following has used my group buy model).
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 08:49:45 PM

Is anyone interested in my share here?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █