Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:13:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Grim Coin - UPDATED!!! MasterNodes, re-enabled PoW  (Read 48880 times)
Grim_Coin (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:59:13 AM

Will announce PoS % increase on or before December 1.  Stay tuned!

Not going overboard, but will be noticeable.
That would seriously dilute existing shares, and we would need to listing other exchanges to divert some of the coins.

The changes taking effect won't go in until right at same time we will be listing on other exchanges.

Hi dev. What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , … ?

Coinexchange is on the radar.  Yobit has been iffy with how they are adding coins lately...some are paying and not getting listed.  Cryptopia, we'd like to, but will depend on how things go with the changes and the website additions coming up.  If we can get back to where we can raise funds for it, we do plan to list on Cryptopia.

We have added a couple new bots into our Discord.  A betting bot (use GRIM coins), one to check value of numerous coins, as well as one where we do airdrops at random.  So be sure to join and converse in Discord...you never know when the next airdrop will be!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 07:35:09 AM

Will announce PoS % increase on or before December 1.  Stay tuned!

Not going overboard, but will be noticeable.
That would seriously dilute existing shares, and we would need to listing other exchanges to divert some of the coins.

The changes taking effect won't go in until right at same time we will be listing on other exchanges.

Hi dev. What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , … ?

Coinexchange is on the radar.  Yobit has been iffy with how they are adding coins lately...some are paying and not getting listed.  Cryptopia, we'd like to, but will depend on how things go with the changes and the website additions coming up.  If we can get back to where we can raise funds for it, we do plan to list on Cryptopia.

We have added a couple new bots into our Discord.  A betting bot (use GRIM coins), one to check value of numerous coins, as well as one where we do airdrops at random.  So be sure to join and converse in Discord...you never know when the next airdrop will be!

is there possible coin gather~aidrop n faucet waiting Wink

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
lpxcc

Activity: 462
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:43:35 AM

Great, I hope to see more Airdrops in future Smiley Progress of GRIM is really good.
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 11:44:52 AM

we waiting for exchange. hope you can deal with cryptopia. my money many there~ Grin

jr_007

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:47:17 AM

There are many other scrypt coins with 100% or more POS . What makes Grim coin special ?
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 02:29:31 AM

There are many other scrypt coins with 100% or more POS . What makes Grim coin special ?

yeah i think need explain this. hope dev know it. and we wait on cryptopia~

BeBlockTech

Activity: 304
Merit: 15

0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:55:13 AM

yeah i think need explain this. hope dev know it. and we wait on cryptopia~

That's something I would also like to know...

Following!
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:19:56 AM

dead coin Huh

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 12:27:32 PM

dead coin Huh

i think so~

but we wait  Cool

Jubgle Sven

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:08:59 PM

Grim is undead coin lol.

Trade shitcoins to earn more Bitcoin.
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 11:02:42 PM

Grim is undead coin lol.

if more market i will invest. that final~

beccer

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:42:25 AM

Grim is undead coin lol.

if more market i will invest. that final~
are you crazy ... this coin is dead .. why you want to invest
The future for this coin also looks grim as well. I’m staying away from this.
You are right .. i bought 300k GRIM moment 70SAT and now only 19SAT .. i regret investing this coin ..
and now the price is only 7sat .. i can only laugh at you for already believe in this coin ..
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 05:53:11 PM

time to leave then  Grin

Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:57:50 PM

The coin isn't dead I assure you.  We are still working and will be releasing a new wallet and source code soon with updated/increased PoS rewards.  We are also going to be listing on new exchanges.  It is all laid out in our timeline on the website.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:40:57 PM

The coin isn't dead I assure you.  We are still working and will be releasing a new wallet and source code soon with updated/increased PoS rewards.  We are also going to be listing on new exchanges.  It is all laid out in our timeline on the website.
your idea is very good, it's a sign that there will be big changes in this coin, hopefully with the launch of a new version of wallet can make the price back as before
ddude

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:43:09 PM

Hi Dev,
any update regarding the MN implementation?
i haven't heard anything after the initial announcement.

CoinTracking.info CoinTracking.info - Your Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Calculator for all Digital Currencies
Simply the best way to track your digital assets accurately. Get live data for more than 5000 coins, assets and commodities. Track Gains & Balances from all your exchanges and wallets.
Need help? CoinTracking FAQ
orengitu

Activity: 608
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:47:55 PM

your idea is very good, it's a sign that there will be big changes in this coin, hopefully with the launch of a new version of wallet can make the price back as before
I also hope the price will stabilize again or it can reach 2-4k .. but not easy .. we look after wallet and new source code update..

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
elpiji

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:57:27 PM

I also hope the price will stabilize again or it can reach 2-4k .. but not easy .. we look after wallet and new source code update..
it is true to return to the starting price is not easy but at least there is an improvement in the exchange rate for this coin. many people are waiting for the price to be better than now
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:37:49 PM

Hi Dev,
any update regarding the MN implementation?
i haven't heard anything after the initial announcement.

MN is still being planned.  It's going to take a little longer than we initially planned so we are adjusting the PoS% to compensate.  We apologize for the delay and appreciate all the support you all give.  Be sure to check out Discord also, we usually do random daily airdrops.
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:52:37 PM

After some suggestions from the community and a lot of calculations, we will be setting the new PoS to 525%.  We are working with the wallet and source code now, testing to make sure everything is going to be working correctly.  We can't give an exact date at this time, but when testing is complete, we will release the new code, wallet, and get in touch with the exchanges so they can update.  This will result in a fork, which means EVERYONE and ALL exchanges will have to update...when the time comes.  Thank you again for your continued support!

GRIM Dev Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: