Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:37:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Grim Coin - UPDATED!!! MasterNodes, re-enabled PoW  (Read 48880 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:31:36 PM

I believe there is a CoinsMarkets scam site up that is trying to gather peoples login/wallet information.  I can't confirm this either way, so I would suggest for now, until the offiicial site does come back online and can be verified, that noone enter any login or wallet information on any of the sites.

Thanks for the heads up dev, On the official site they say that trading will be enabled in a few hours but not sure how long its been already so hopefully we'll see CoinsMarkets back up real soon.

I'm loving this coin a lot as the stakes are one of the best in the industry and soon masternodes will make it even better for Grim. I can't wait!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Grim_Coin (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:00:20 AM

We've typed up a basic Coin Control Guide and put up on our Discord where you can download it.  It's a common used method and is proven safe...but as always, please be careful and use at your own discretion.

https://discord.gg/uUQNf5G
jw_industry

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:30:46 AM

This coin has a very large potential. I would look at her in the place of investors. Wink I'm in this project, and can say, very friendly community.

whats so good about this coin?
maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:55:13 AM

hope this project  will it moon in the future,ill kept my eye on it, Wink
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:29:43 PM

We've typed up a basic Coin Control Guide and put up on our Discord where you can download it.  It's a common used method and is proven safe...but as always, please be careful and use at your own discretion.

https://discord.gg/uUQNf5G

Using the coin control feature is the best way to get the most out of staking your coins so I'm glad to see this guide has been shared with the community as a lot of newbies wouldn't even know where to start with this. I use coin control with almost all my POS coins as that's how I'm able to maximise my stakes. I have a question dev, has the amount of coins needed for a masternode been announced yet? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:52:55 PM

Not yet, we are still working out a few details.
CryptoArtur

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:16:48 AM

Good Coin. I hope it top 5*. Wait for more info this coin. Please
lpxcc

Activity: 462
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:23:08 PM

Yeah, that coin's got real potential. I bought my coins some time ago, but I'm going to start again because I want to support this project.
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:58:08 PM

Not yet, we are still working out a few details.

Okay dev thank you for letting me know.

I'll just continue to stake and stack more Grim for when masternodes are implemented and hopefully by then I'll have enough Grim coins to own a masternode, if not then I'll just continue to stake until I work my way up to owning a masternode.

vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:54:55 PM

What’s seems to be the problem b-Mitch
Also for my own question what’s the coin creation timeline, like year last coin is made?
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:25:02 AM

What’s seems to be the problem b-Mitch
Also for my own question what’s the coin creation timeline, like year last coin is made?

It was officially launched in October of 2017
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:55:20 PM

Hi, will there be an official staking pool? I think b4 they said between 500 - 750k For Master nodes
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:07:54 PM

Hi, will there be an official staking pool? I think b4 they said between 500 - 750k For Master nodes

There does seem to be someone on discord creating a staking pool for grim. I'm actually against staking pools because I believe it doesn't help the network as there is just one large pool staking when we could have many people staking and supporting the network. I see many people want this now days so I guess I just have to roll with it.

Violetta Shigina

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:17:11 PM

I like this project, I think that it has a future. I will wait for growth
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:21:06 PM

There has been growth for the past couple of months now. Its the best to get in early before more people start to know about grim coin, soon masternodes will be implemented and the current rate of 525% per year will soon be changed so now is the best time to take advantage of this 525% while it lasts.

Kur3

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:52:17 PM

This is an awesome project with a very bright future, staking works very well with daily rewards, and the community on discord is great, its just the beginning so its not expensive to buy a whole lot of coins for a low price . and sit back and let it stake for you and wait for progress, this is gonna be worth youre investment  Cool
Glauc0n

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:19:21 PM

Whats the relationship of Grim with Monero?
lpxcc

Activity: 462
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:40:15 AM

There has been growth for the past couple of months now. Its the best to get in early before more people start to know about grim coin, soon masternodes will be implemented and the current rate of 525% per year will soon be changed so now is the best time to take advantage of this 525% while it lasts.

Yes, I totally agree with you. Buy many GRIM coins now so that I can benefit from the 525% staking. When the Masternode phase begins, the staking profit will decrease.
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:42:21 PM

Yes, I totally agree with you. Buy many GRIM coins now so that I can benefit from the 525% staking. When the Masternode phase begins, the staking profit will decrease.

I have also noticed that the network weight has increase a lot since a few weeks ago which tells me that more people are now staking then ever before. Or that more people have been accumulating more grim while its cheap before the masternodes are implemented. The dev has said as we get closer to the masternodes being implemented, we'll then find out how many we will need to own one. I just hope by then that I have enough grim to run a masternode.

Molachai

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:31:27 PM

I have also noticed that the network weight has increase a lot since a few weeks ago which tells me that more people are now staking then ever before. Or that more people have been accumulating more grim while its cheap before the masternodes are implemented. The dev has said as we get closer to the masternodes being implemented, we'll then find out how many we will need to own one. I just hope by then that I have enough grim to run a masternode.

I have been staking away trying to get more GRIM. The network weight isn't as high as it was a while back. And definitely isn't as high as when coinsmarkets was online. I have a feeling that I won't have enough for a masternode but would definitely hope that there is a shared masternode service that I could partake in. That would be great and also would allow those without enough coin of their own to still profit from the implementation of masternodes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: