Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:34:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Grim Coin - UPDATED!!! MasterNodes, re-enabled PoW  (Read 48880 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:52:27 PM

I just loaded up on some more Grim building my stack ready for when the coin swap and then masternodes being implemented. I just hope that it all goes smoothly and that there isn't any issues when the time comes. Grim could be a big winner in the near future once MN's have been implemented and more people know about the coin. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ghald

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:10:13 AM

any update? I mean gambling and MNs
Grim_Coin (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:20:15 AM

MN is coming along well.  Posted some more preview shots for the new wallets in Discord.  Check it out there for up to date details!  https://discord.gg/tenMGv

All goes well, MN and swap should be very soon...please check out Discord for any questions and our preview of new stats!
ghald

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:19:38 AM

MN is coming along well.  Posted some more preview shots for the new wallets in Discord.  Check it out there for up to date details!  https://discord.gg/tenMGv

All goes well, MN and swap should be very soon...please check out Discord for any questions and our preview of new stats!

You don't do exactly as your roadmap. I mean the time Smiley.
BTW, How about the swap ratio?
Kur3

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:14:24 PM

just join the discord for all the info, the devs are really honest and answer all your questions, i`ve been asking a lot and always getting a response.
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:20:23 PM

I don't mind if the dev team are a little late on plans they have scheduled on their roadmap, just as long as they stick to them and complete them which grim have been doing. I hope soon we get a update on the coin swap ratio as most of us are hoping that we have enough for a MN but to be safe I would say 500k grim should be enough for at least 1 MN, I hope.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
ghald

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:32:08 AM

I don't mind if the dev team are a little late on plans they have scheduled on their roadmap, just as long as they stick to them and complete them which grim have been doing. I hope soon we get a update on the coin swap ratio as most of us are hoping that we have enough for a MN but to be safe I would say 500k grim should be enough for at least 1 MN, I hope.
It should be 500k Smiley
Kur3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:39:50 PM

https://discord.gg/8vGRkn
Kur3

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:41:48 PM

http://reaper.rocks/ The website, just click on the discord link on the bottom of the page
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:59:39 PM

My AV found a trojan in a wallet file, is it OK? (downloaded from the website)
alenka04.80

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

ViValid - Every item has a story

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:51:52 PM

and this is all for your announcement? you had such an intriguing title, I was hoping to see something more interesting and informative. do not even want to go to the site

▬▬▬▬ ViValid.io  |  every item has a story
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PRE SALE 14th May 2018
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:22:58 AM

and this is all for your announcement? you had such an intriguing title, I was hoping to see something more interesting and informative. do not even want to go to the site
wow +160%, I havent done accumulation yet. One of the few POS coins I like. I trust POW way more, but GRIM is cool. Awesome design, people underestimate it imo
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:44:51 AM

https://discord.gg/k6BvAkR

Yes, we are behind on our original timeline for a couple things.  But we are still working on hitting everything we had originally planned, as well as some new possible features/items.  We don't check this forum as often as we do Discord, things tend to get spammed off here to often from other threads and find it not only easier but more personable communicating via Discord.

But I'll give a little update here while I'm posting...

Coin swap ratio is looking to be 3:1 (or 1:3 I guess most use that format heh...but 3 old for 1 new Cheesy ) - As I tell everyone on any of this...we would love to be able to promise you exact numbers/times, but as a team decided we would rather be a little more vague until we are 100% positive...so this COULD change, but if it does, it would be by very small amount.

Promotion videos are coming along nicely, first expected to be done next week (possibly this weekend but with US holiday we want to allow not only our team but the production crew family time without any pressure of a deadline)

We have a website who has offered to do a review/analysis of GRIM around the time of the swap.  We are looking for other people willing to create videos, blogs, reviews, etc...so if you have something you'd like to do, please let us know in the Discord.

The "relationship" of GRIM and a new coin that is being released by another team in the coming weeks/months is looking better every day.  We will be adding a channel to our Discord for this team specifically once they are prepared to release more information and communicate with the GRIM community personally.

More on the timeline...once the swap is entirely complete and we are sure things are working 100%, look for a short break for the team.  As most of you know, I work from home in crypto full time but the others are juggling day jobs along with the coding and the upcoming swap.  I know things seem to be going slowly, but 2 of our team specifically have putting in as many hours on GRIM as they do their day jobs...not leaving a lot of time for family.  So I'm going to continue to be present and around in Discord, but we all feel "family first" and I think it's the least they should be able to do.  We hope you all understand this...if there's any emergency, obviously we will be around to do anything needed, but for a couple weeks or so after the swap, look for only promotions/support/discussion from myself...then on to the next phases of GRIM!

Thanks again for everyone's support!  It's you all who make GRIM!
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:57:23 AM

https://discord.gg/k6BvAkR

Yes, we are behind on our original timeline for a couple things.  But we are still working on hitting everything we had originally planned, as well as some new possible features/items.  We don't check this forum as often as we do Discord, things tend to get spammed off here to often from other threads and find it not only easier but more personable communicating via Discord.

But I'll give a little update here while I'm posting...

Coin swap ratio is looking to be 3:1 (or 1:3 I guess most use that format heh...but 3 old for 1 new Cheesy ) - As I tell everyone on any of this...we would love to be able to promise you exact numbers/times, but as a team decided we would rather be a little more vague until we are 100% positive...so this COULD change, but if it does, it would be by very small amount.

Promotion videos are coming along nicely, first expected to be done next week (possibly this weekend but with US holiday we want to allow not only our team but the production crew family time without any pressure of a deadline)

We have a website who has offered to do a review/analysis of GRIM around the time of the swap.  We are looking for other people willing to create videos, blogs, reviews, etc...so if you have something you'd like to do, please let us know in the Discord.

The "relationship" of GRIM and a new coin that is being released by another team in the coming weeks/months is looking better every day.  We will be adding a channel to our Discord for this team specifically once they are prepared to release more information and communicate with the GRIM community personally.

More on the timeline...once the swap is entirely complete and we are sure things are working 100%, look for a short break for the team.  As most of you know, I work from home in crypto full time but the others are juggling day jobs along with the coding and the upcoming swap.  I know things seem to be going slowly, but 2 of our team specifically have putting in as many hours on GRIM as they do their day jobs...not leaving a lot of time for family.  So I'm going to continue to be present and around in Discord, but we all feel "family first" and I think it's the least they should be able to do.  We hope you all understand this...if there's any emergency, obviously we will be around to do anything needed, but for a couple weeks or so after the swap, look for only promotions/support/discussion from myself...then on to the next phases of GRIM!

Thanks again for everyone's support!  It's you all who make GRIM!

Thanks for update !
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:05:39 PM

I'm happy with a 3:1 ratio as this will help burn a lot of the current supply. I'm just wondering what would be the PoS rewards once the swap is complete, most MN?PoS coins have 75% MN reward 15% PoS and 10% dev fund which works well. Also I'm interested to see what this other coin is, that the dev is talking about, exciting times ahead for Grim.

vella85

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:28:19 PM

Are we receiving the new coin to replace GRIM OE as an additional coin?

It will still be Grim coin but just with masternodes and the ratio at 3:1 is to lower the circulating supply and the coins that are stuck on CoinsMarkets. I'm not sure how the coin swap will work but as we get closer the dev will release final details on how we can swap our current Grim coins.

elenaBORts

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:41:01 PM

an unusual name for the project, but what is the main project hive? because I understand correctly that any project should have a goal or several

Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:51:09 PM

Are we receiving the new coin to replace GRIM OE as an additional coin?

It will still be Grim coin but just with masternodes and the ratio at 3:1 is to lower the circulating supply and the coins that are stuck on CoinsMarkets. I'm not sure how the coin swap will work but as we get closer the dev will release final details on how we can swap our current Grim coins.

Thank you. The developers should please consider us investors whose coins are still stuck in coinsmarkets.com. They should please ensure the swap favor us

We are going to make every effort to make sure everyone who has coins stuck on CM is able to get the swapped coin.  We are going to do the swap manually to make sure this happens without any manipulation by anyone (holders or exchanges either one) as well as to make sure everyone is taken care of.  We will try to side with the individual when possible if there are any questions, however we can't promise there won't be SOMEONE who misses SOME coins.  Also, in cases of "doubt" the swap may take longer...it's unfortunate but we have to protect everyone involved as best we can!
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:55:01 PM

Outtake from our upcoming promo video!

vella85

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:41:14 PM

The out take of the video looks good dev! I can't wait to see the video go live. Do you have a time frame on when it will be released? Will it be after the coin swap or before? These last couple of weeks have been great for me as I have had more time to pick up some more Grim to run a MN. I'm now working my way up to having a second MN.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: