Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:02:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Grim Coin - UPDATED!!! MasterNodes, re-enabled PoW  (Read 48880 times)
Molachai

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:48:40 AM

Is there any exchange we can buy the new grim coin on yet? I really want to buy some more grim so I can run a masternode as I didn't have enough due to the 4:1 coin swap. I know I could buy the old grim and then wait for the 2 exchanges to swap them but that will take a while. I'm currently staking the new grim which is doing well so for now I'll just stake.

both  tradesatoshi and stocks.exchange are up and running with the new GRIM

https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=GRIM_BTC
https://app.stocks.exchange/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/GRIM/1D

Thanks mate! I didn't know that the new Grim was on there already. Now I can buy the rest I need to run a masternode. I don't get a chance to get in the discord all that much, just like to know if the dev team have sent in a request to get listed on a masternode site like MasternodesOnline?

I'm a little confused. Really the two exchanges are listing now new after swapped Grim? I'm looking now in Stock Exchange 12 sats and Tradesatoshi 22 sats ? It seems the old coin price as the July 20 old Grim price was between 11 sats and 14 sats. I'm confused and surprised for this markets reaction. Some people knows any reasons why new coin prise is so close to the old one? Many thanks

Another way to take our money, we got x0.25 after swaping. I asked DEVs but there's no response.

Well if people didn't keep undercutting each other and driving the price down then it wouldn't be so low. The price was up pretty good after the swap and then fell again. It is almost like people don't care about making money and just accept whatever they can get. Hopefully people get smart and grow a little patience.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kur3

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:15:11 PM

i wouldnt worry too much, good things come with time, and grim is here to stay.
frphm

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 06:22:58 PM

Is there any exchange we can buy the new grim coin on yet? I really want to buy some more grim so I can run a masternode as I didn't have enough due to the 4:1 coin swap. I know I could buy the old grim and then wait for the 2 exchanges to swap them but that will take a while. I'm currently staking the new grim which is doing well so for now I'll just stake.

both  tradesatoshi and stocks.exchange are up and running with the new GRIM

https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=GRIM_BTC
https://app.stocks.exchange/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/GRIM/1D

Thanks mate! I didn't know that the new Grim was on there already. Now I can buy the rest I need to run a masternode. I don't get a chance to get in the discord all that much, just like to know if the dev team have sent in a request to get listed on a masternode site like MasternodesOnline?

I'm a little confused. Really the two exchanges are listing now new after swapped Grim? I'm looking now in Stock Exchange 12 sats and Tradesatoshi 22 sats ? It seems the old coin price as the July 20 old Grim price was between 11 sats and 14 sats. I'm confused and surprised for this markets reaction. Some people knows any reasons why new coin prise is so close to the old one? Many thanks

Another way to take our money, we got x0.25 after swaping. I asked DEVs but there's no response.

The upgrade was needed. Developers don't decide the price.
babbimarc

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:08:07 AM

The upgrade is sure welcome, and I did not say the team has responsibility for lowering of price, rather I can say during the swap operations i talk with them in discord and I found very available kind and hard working peoples. Very good features and I have positive valued all the work. Anyway it is not believable that some GRIM owners have run sell coins at the same price of old coin before the swap. This is the reason couse i was confused. Now I hope the sell run is finished and we can look for better prices.
barto123

Activity: 650
Merit: 321

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:59:05 AM

As soon as CMC updates the supply, there'll be a lot better chance of price movement IMO

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mr. R2712

Activity: 53
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:53:51 AM

What will happen with the grim coins that were not swapped? I was in a holiday and my wallet was opened and staking, and now I can't swap them, and I can't even sell them because no exchange will accept the old grim  Angry Angry
Grim_Coin (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:16:27 PM

The swap is complete.  We are getting a lot of people who happen to have missed the swap by just a few hours...I'm not doubting any 1 person...but when within 12 hours of the end date, 6 people JUST got home from vacations?  And throughout the day today we continue to get more.  Unfortunately, we won't be able to swap any coins after this point.  From our perspective...if we make an exception for 1 person...2 more come up tomorrow...another 3 days later...2 more a week later.  When do we draw that line?  What "reasons" are valid and not valid?  We have given everyone notice in Discord, Twitter, and here for over a month now, and the swap itself lasted 12 days.  Some made arrangements if they were going to be out of town or whatever...but if you didn't, there's nothing we can do.  We do apologize and understand things can happen, but please try to see it from our point of view...over a months notice, 12 (13 technically) days of actual swap and several reminders DURING the swap of it's end date.

We are in the process of manually swapping the CoinsMarkets coins that we have information on.

Be sure to check us out on the Talium Masternode Statistic page https://masternodes.talium.tech/grim.html

And grab those coins before the price goes too high and while there are still fewer MN online...now's the time!
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:00:04 AM

As soon as CMC updates the supply, there'll be a lot better chance of price movement IMO

We've contacted CMC with all the updated information, just waiting on them to update in their system.
mijngeheimeemailadres46

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:21:19 AM

i missed the swap, is there anything i still can do with my old grim coins?
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:40:25 PM

Please check the #cm-swap-complete channel on Discord! 

If your name isn't listed there, but you sent us screenshot/address information...you need to contact us soon with your NEW Grim address!  We will wait a few more days but will be burning premine after that and ALL SWAPS will end.
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:06:39 AM

715% current ROI!  Price is only up from here!

Most all coins have been swapped and we will be burning the rest of the premine as soon as we complete the CoinsMarkets swaps we have records for.  If you haven't received yours, but posted your information in Discord, be sure to jump back on Discord and message us with your new GRIM address!
ghald

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:57:30 AM

Most all coins have been swapped and we will be burning the rest of the premine as soon as we complete the CoinsMarkets swaps we have records for.  If you haven't received yours, but posted your information in Discord, be sure to jump back on Discord and message us with your new GRIM address!
from what, bro? from $0.03 to $0.001 now? Face the truth, plz!
frphm

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:40:10 PM

You're quoting the ATH to the price it is at now at the bottom of the worst bear market since 2014. All coins are hurting, quit pretending this is somehow a uniquely Grimcoin problem.
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:39:32 AM

You're quoting the ATH to the price it is at now at the bottom of the worst bear market since 2014. All coins are hurting, quit pretending this is somehow a uniquely Grimcoin problem.

Not to mention the all time high was from a pump and dump group targeting us.  Naturally we wish it were higher, but we haven't given up and continue to work...just bare with us, we've got some things we are working on and when they become a bit more "solid", we will let everyone know!
Fast Fire Arrow

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

1BTC=$1 000 000,—I believe in it!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:05:14 PM

Hi, developer!
  I just now discovered that there was a renewal of the Grim. How can I exchange my old coins for new ones? Perhaps it is already impossible, if you wrote that only 12 days are given for swapping. If 100% is impossible, then this is not correct. It was necessary to do so that even after a year a person could exchange old coins for new ones. Whether it is not enough that can be.
So, now can I send the coins to the dustbin? I am disappointed. You not only deleted the POS, but also made 4 times less coins, so even after 1-6 months it is now impossible to exchange old coins. More flaws. And I did not see any pluses.
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:14:23 AM

Hi, developer!
  I just now discovered that there was a renewal of the Grim. How can I exchange my old coins for new ones? Perhaps it is already impossible, if you wrote that only 12 days are given for swapping. If 100% is impossible, then this is not correct. It was necessary to do so that even after a year a person could exchange old coins for new ones. Whether it is not enough that can be.
So, now can I send the coins to the dustbin? I am disappointed. You not only deleted the POS, but also made 4 times less coins, so even after 1-6 months it is now impossible to exchange old coins. More flaws. And I did not see any pluses.

This is as far from reasonable as I've ever seen in response to this.  You just now noticed?  We have discussed there being a swap coming for over 4 months.  Gave a date over 1.5 months ago.  The /n allowed 12 days for the actual swap procedure.  Basically, you had 4 months of time that with 5 minutes of time you would have realized there would be a swap.  You suggest that we allow people to stake their old GRIM for a year...them swap?

You say we deleted PoS...100% false.  PoS is still active.  You say we added nothing?  We added MasterNodes.

If you want to come here and FUD at least make an attempt to sound like you have a CLUE what you are saying.  If you bought GRIM and haven't bothered to check on your investment ANY for over 4 months...I can't feel sorry for you.

Anyone who knows or bothers to follow us, knows that we've bent over backwards in our efforts to give away coins, be 100% open/honest as we possibly can, and use all possible means of communication to let our community know what is happening with GRIM!!!

I am the most disappointed person out there when it comes to where we are vs wish we were in the markets...and I'll take whatever blame is necessary for that.  But to say we didn't notify people, we removed PoS, and didn't add anything...is one of 2 things...either pure FUD from someone who hasn't a CLUE what we do/have done/plan to do or...someone who bothered to read "swap" and nothing else after MONTHS of not taking 5 minutes to check on their investment.

As calm and restrained as I usually am...I'd suggest you bother to spend 30 seconds reading ANY annoumcent weve made over the past several months before posting FUD, or just move on.  Either way, this is the last 5 minutes I take away from my life responding to sheer and utter ignorance.

I apologize to anyone who reads this and takes offense...but GRIM is something that may not be the "next big thing", but something we've dedicated massive amounts of time and money in and won't let ignorance or whatever lessen this community or my team.
Fast Fire Arrow

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

1BTC=$1 000 000,—I believe in it!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:14:40 PM

Hi, developer!

This is as far from reasonable as I've ever seen in response to this.  You just now noticed?  We have discussed there being a swap coming for over 4 months.  Gave a date over 1.5 months ago.  The /n allowed 12 days for the actual swap procedure.  Basically, you had 4 months of time that with 5 minutes of time you would have realized there would be a swap.  You suggest that we allow people to stake their old GRIM for a year...them swap?

You say we deleted PoS...100% false.  PoS is still active.  You say we added nothing?  We added MasterNodes.

If you want to come here and FUD at least make an attempt to sound like you have a CLUE what you are saying.  If you bought GRIM and haven't bothered to check on your investment ANY for over 4 months...I can't feel sorry for you.

Anyone who knows or bothers to follow us, knows that we've bent over backwards in our efforts to give away coins, be 100% open/honest as we possibly can, and use all possible means of communication to let our community know what is happening with GRIM!!!

I am the most disappointed person out there when it comes to where we are vs wish we were in the markets...and I'll take whatever blame is necessary for that.  But to say we didn't notify people, we removed PoS, and didn't add anything...is one of 2 things...either pure FUD from someone who hasn't a CLUE what we do/have done/plan to do or...someone who bothered to read "swap" and nothing else after MONTHS of not taking 5 minutes to check on their investment.

As calm and restrained as I usually am...I'd suggest you bother to spend 30 seconds reading ANY annoumcent weve made over the past several months before posting FUD, or just move on.  Either way, this is the last 5 minutes I take away from my life responding to sheer and utter ignorance.

I apologize to anyone who reads this and takes offense...but GRIM is something that may not be the "next big thing", but something we've dedicated massive amounts of time and money in and won't let ignorance or whatever lessen this community or my team.

You called me ignorant. But you do not know my entire situation, but have already made such a decision. This is your choice.
1). Give arguments that it would be fair to exchange 4 old coins for 1 new one. You somehow bypassed this moment and did not even touch this moment in the answer to me. Because it's unfair. And you know this, deep in your soul. And no matter how many who had old coins of 1,000 pieces or 100,000. The very fact of injustice is important 4>1.
2) I do not have any new coins. Therefore, when you answered that PoS did not delete anywhere that it is. Can you say how much you need at least 1000, 2000 or 10,000 coins for PoS? I did not find any information on the first page or anywhere else.
3) I did not say that you did not add anything. I wrote that there are more shortcomings, and I do not see any advantages. That was my answer. But since you said in the last answer that PoS is still working. This is a plus. And the addition of masternodes to most people does not play a key role. Because in this depressing time in the market of crypto currency, it is difficult to allocate 150 dollars for the purchase of 175 000 grim. Since no one will give a guarantee that in 3 months these 175 000 coins will cost 175 000 Satoshi. 1 Grim = 1 Satoshi. And there are all the prerequisites that most altcoins will be 10 times cheaper from today's price. In the end, there are opinions that this time the market can not grow in the winter, that it is intentionally dropped, so that people are disappointed in bitkoyne. For states and the system as a whole, bitcoin is a thorn in the throat.

Now I will tell you how I was attracted by the Grimm project at the time.
At the end of June I was in StocksExchange and traded. I decided to find something interesting for the rest of the trivialities. I noticed your coin Grim.
Then I entered the bitcointalk and read about this coin. You are there a lot and often wrote that the work continues, be patient, there will be additions to the masternodes, and details will be later.I do not hide the fact that I was attracted by PoS and, most importantly, it was possible to start with 4000 coins, which I bought then. I installed the purse and the process went slowly. I liked it. And then I did not even look in here. PoS works, a few coins earned and normal, for the future. There were already 7000 coins, great. For someone this is nonsense, and at a price of 250 satoshi for 1 grimm, this is 0.01750000BTC.
And yesterday I decided to go in, and a complete bummer. May this be my fault, but also your guilt. Other projects update their wallets and change addresses, but coins remain. And in your case it's happened with someone like me because you decided to change 4 coins for one.
Thus, artificially raising its price. I repeat, all the altcoins lost their price, some even fell 100 times and did not die. On what basis did my coins become 4 times smaller? Although now they do not even exchange, because I'm late...
And yes, there are a few more questions. If the old coins are not needed anywhere else, then why does the old purse EXTREMELY work and extract new coins from the POS. Already 462,000 blocks in the old blockchain and it works and the weight of the network is huge 13 million? Or is the network the same, but old and new wallets work in it, and old and new coins are mined? What does it mean?
 If the block is the only one, but it produces both old and new coins, is it possible? And if the blockchain are different, since the old one is now working, then at a weight of 13 million I conclude that there are still other people who do not know or did not exchange, but continue to earn old coins.Explain to me. Do not just write that I'm ignorant. As you can see, I practically put everything on the shelves. Though I'm not a programmer. But I'm a responsible person.
If you are also a responsible person, how much you write about this, then give me an answer: why 4 coins were exchanged for one? Do not leave the answer. Thank you.
I spent a lot of time for all the analysis of flights so to speak, because I hate injustice.Even if you do not give me any answers, I fulfilled what I had to do. Expressed his opinion.If others are afraid to tell you their opinion or they will wave their hand that they do not care, I did not do it. Even then, I am worthy of respect. And I do not delete my messages, because I'm not ashamed of myself. I think before I write.
frphm

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:47:37 AM

Hi, developer!

This is as far from reasonable as I've ever seen in response to this.  You just now noticed?  We have discussed there being a swap coming for over 4 months.  Gave a date over 1.5 months ago.  The /n allowed 12 days for the actual swap procedure.  Basically, you had 4 months of time that with 5 minutes of time you would have realized there would be a swap.  You suggest that we allow people to stake their old GRIM for a year...them swap?

You say we deleted PoS...100% false.  PoS is still active.  You say we added nothing?  We added MasterNodes.

If you want to come here and FUD at least make an attempt to sound like you have a CLUE what you are saying.  If you bought GRIM and haven't bothered to check on your investment ANY for over 4 months...I can't feel sorry for you.

I am the most disappointed person out there when it comes to where we are vs wish we were in the markets...and I'll take whatever blame is necessary for that.  But to say we didn't notify people, we removed PoS, and didn't add anything...is one of 2 things...either pure FUD from someone who hasn't a CLUE what we do/have done/plan to do or...someone who bothered to read "swap" and nothing else after MONTHS of not taking 5 minutes to check on their investment.

As calm and restrained as I usually am...I'd suggest you bother to spend 30 seconds reading ANY annoumcent weve made over the past several months before posting FUD, or just move on.  Either way, this is the last 5 minutes I take away from my life responding to sheer and utter ignorance.

You called me ignorant. But you do not know my entire situation, but have already made such a decision. This is your choice.
1). Give arguments that it would be fair to exchange 4 old coins for 1 new one. You somehow bypassed this moment and did not even touch this moment in the answer to me. Because it's unfair. And you know this, deep in your soul. And no matter how many who had old coins of 1,000 pieces or 100,000. The very fact of injustice is important 4>1.
2) I do not have any new coins. Therefore, when you answered that PoS did not delete anywhere that it is. Can you say how much you need at least 1000, 2000 or 10,000 coins for PoS? I did not find any information on the first page or anywhere else.
3) I did not say that you did not add anything. I wrote that there are more shortcomings, and I do not see any advantages. That was my answer. But since you said in the last answer that PoS is still working. This is a plus. And the addition of masternodes to most people does not play a key role. Because in this depressing time in the market of crypto currency, it is difficult to allocate 150 dollars for the purchase of 175 000 grim. Since no one will give a guarantee that in 3 months these 175 000 coins will cost 175 000 Satoshi. 1 Grim = 1 Satoshi. And there are all the prerequisites that most altcoins will be 10 times cheaper from today's price. In the end, there are opinions that this time the market can not grow in the winter, that it is intentionally dropped, so that people are disappointed in bitkoyne. For states and the system as a whole, bitcoin is a thorn in the throat.

Now I will tell you how I was attracted by the Grimm project at the time.
At the end of June I was in StocksExchange and traded. I decided to find something interesting for the rest of the trivialities. I noticed your coin Grim.
Then I entered the bitcointalk and read about this coin. You are there a lot and often wrote that the work continues, be patient, there will be additions to the masternodes, and details will be later.I do not hide the fact that I was attracted by PoS and, most importantly, it was possible to start with 4000 coins, which I bought then. I installed the purse and the process went slowly. I liked it. And then I did not even look in here. PoS works, a few coins earned and normal, for the future. There were already 7000 coins, great. For someone this is nonsense, and at a price of 250 satoshi for 1 grimm, this is 0.01750000BTC.
And yesterday I decided to go in, and a complete bummer. May this be my fault, but also your guilt. Other projects update their wallets and change addresses, but coins remain. And in your case it's happened with someone like me because you decided to change 4 coins for one.
Thus, artificially raising its price. I repeat, all the altcoins lost their price, some even fell 100 times and did not die. On what basis did my coins become 4 times smaller? Although now they do not even exchange, because I'm late...
And yes, there are a few more questions. If the old coins are not needed anywhere else, then why does the old purse EXTREMELY work and extract new coins from the POS. Already 462,000 blocks in the old blockchain and it works and the weight of the network is huge 13 million? Or is the network the same, but old and new wallets work in it, and old and new coins are mined? What does it mean?
 If the block is the only one, but it produces both old and new coins, is it possible? And if the blockchain are different, since the old one is now working, then at a weight of 13 million I conclude that there are still other people who do not know or did not exchange, but continue to earn old coins.Explain to me. Do not just write that I'm ignorant. As you can see, I practically put everything on the shelves. Though I'm not a programmer. But I'm a responsible person.
If you are also a responsible person, how much you write about this, then give me an answer: why 4 coins were exchanged for one? Do not leave the answer. Thank you.
I spent a lot of time for all the analysis of flights so to speak, because I hate injustice.Even if you do not give me any answers, I fulfilled what I had to do. Expressed his opinion.If others are afraid to tell you their opinion or they will wave their hand that they do not care, I did not do it. Even then, I am worthy of respect. And I do not delete my messages, because I'm not ashamed of myself. I think before I write.

I don't understand your fixation on the swap ratio from 4 to 1. It would have required almost 7 Bitcoin back in January 2017 to equal the value of 1 Bitcoin today, so just because the value of Grim is down now doesn't mean the 4 to 1 swap ratio was a permanent reduction in the value of your holdings. It was a significant reduction in max supply, which will ultimately have a positive effect on the market's perceived value of Grimcoin, once new buyers finally start coming into crypto.

There is no injustice, no harm intended - this is all brutally normal cryptocurrency administration. You say other coins update and you don't lose your coins? Show me another coin that added masternodes, and didn't require a swap. I am unaware of a single one that was able to pull that off. This is new, rapidly changing technology. If you want an investment you could purchase and then not look at for 6 months, you should buy gold.

I'll give you an example: SHND swapped to SHMN at a ratio of 5,000,000 to 1. Swaps are frequently used to correct runaway coin supplies or for major blockchain overhauls.

Blockchains run until there aren't anyone left running the wallet, it isn't something that a developer can just turn off. So the fact that the old chain is still running means nothing. And no, the two blockchains are not the same and "produce both old and new coins". The swap was to burn the old coins and give you the new coins on the new blockchain.

He isn't disrespecting you, he is responding to your assertions and assumptions that are flat out incorrect. I know first hand how bad he feels that people missed the swap, but he did everything that he could to alert the community that it was happening. I'm sorry you got stuck with old coins, but the choice to ignore the Grimcoin communication channels for so long is downright negligent.
ghald

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:56:48 AM

I sold all grim coin yesterday. DEVs tried to dump his son after swapping! Will touch 1sts soon. No volume, BTW, too easy to dump!
Goodbye, s*t
Grim_Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:27:20 PM

I sold all grim coin yesterday. DEVs tried to dump his son after swapping! Will touch 1sts soon. No volume, BTW, too easy to dump!
Goodbye, s*t

The Dev address and Premine address are public and can be tracked at anytime.  There has been absolutely zero coins from either sent to any exchange...so any dumping of "son" (whatever the hell that is) wasn't done by us.  Take 2 minutes to check things out before you post ignorance.  The beauty of blockchain...in 2 minutes time you could see where every coin we premined and the dev coins were sent.  Amazes me every day the people that "KNOW" things yet can't take a couple minutes to even attempt to check their so called facts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: