Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:49:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to be Taxed......  (Read 4529 times)
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:50:28 PM

This is interesting could be a mass following with this. South Korea is preparing to Tax bitcoin use after the cryptocurrency's trading volume sky-rocked. This could spark a new trend s everyone battels to see how to control the life of cryptocurrency's

If I think it could be taxable bitcoin, but obviously bitcoin should be legalized first, because if not recognized impossible imposed by taxpayers, sooner or later there will be consideration and government discourse about this bitcoin taxed
Wesimon

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:12:01 PM

It could be. Since it is our duty or obligation to our government and this is also an income. You're not onnly helping yourself but you are also helping the economy of your country semutracing was right, bitcoin must be legalize first in a certain country in order to implement tax. But it would cost a big argu and discussion before it happen.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:28:48 PM

I can't wrap my head around the idea that a centralized institution can "tax" or even regulate BTC without violating the freedom of information. The only way they can tax it is if they have every single computer watched. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:55:41 PM

Well, I disagree for the idea of putting tax on bitcoins because I don't want my earnings got lessen; who wants to have a lessened earning, no one right?

I decide to say no to tax because of my personal interests but just for the sake of our economy I will let it to be implemented if ever, but in one condition: our governments must used the taxes claimed in giving solutions to our economical problems and also give support for bitcoin's wide advertisement and applications to our society (since it is also beneficial for them).
That would be nice but that will require a government that cares more about his people than what he cares about itself and I have my doubts we are going to have a government like that anytime soon, as long as they get their privileges they do not care about anything else, that is why they are worried about bitcoin, bitcoin is going to take those privileges away from them and they are not happy with that.
CisColtz

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:14:31 PM

Well in the near future bitcoin will be taxed everywhere on the planet. It will be an official global coin I would say. Also there is a slight risk that another coin will take over bitcoin and then all the other coins will be measured after the new king. ( mr robot theory )
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:49:03 AM

How can they taxed something that is anonymous are they going to inspect each block of transaction in order to charge them with the right fees ?
Maybe this is only possible through a third party site that is controlled by government like for example trading or exchange sites but they will surely be out of business as bitcoin users prefer decentralized exchanges than the one's controlled by government. In any case it will be highly diffucult how tracking and bitcoin users total earning because of it's blockchain technology.
If they’re going to charge Bitcoin users tax, I don’t think they will be doing it directly like it’s normally done, charging everyone taxes by the end of the month.
What they will do is charge the Bitcoin companies heavy taxes that will increase the fees we’re being charged for transactions.
Ehmm… I’m also thinking the same thing, cause I don’t see any way the government can charge tax for Bitcoin, unless it’s being regulated by them; Bitcoin cant be regulated by any government cause it’s decentralized.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:20:25 AM

It could be. Since it is our duty or obligation to our government and this is also an income. You're not onnly helping yourself but you are also helping the economy of your country semutracing was right, bitcoin must be legalize first in a certain country in order to implement tax. But it would cost a big argu and discussion before it happen.

The advantage of earning money online or freelance is because it does not have a tax and if bitcoins will have a tax then it was a very bad idea because a lot of people will turn back their side and go focus on the hard way which is working on the corporate world.

Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:22:41 AM

The advantage of earning money online or freelance is because it does not have a tax and if bitcoins will have a tax then it was a very bad idea because a lot of people will turn back their side and go focus on the hard way which is working on the corporate world.
Tax only deduct small portion of your money, tax won't make you poor because the amount is tolerable and also you have the return from the government as the provided facilities.
People just don't have the same short thinking like you that always think taxation is bad and could destroy bitcoin.
Maybe it'll make your actualy earning lower than before taxation implemented but hell, it's not going to make you poor once more.
muhammad-adnanzain

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:11:03 AM

Great news, it makes bitcoin legally to use for transaction and under law protection who use use the bitcoin.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:54:17 PM

This good new, but also the question is why is the Government involved in this considering that they want a part of crypto for free. Do they have some crypto policy to help developers? I think not.
angelmavr

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:18:20 PM

This good new, but also the question is why is the Government involved in this considering that they want a part of crypto for free. Do they have some crypto policy to help developers? I think not.
Yeah it's really hard. How can goverments taxed something that goverments can't control it ?  So i guess this is impossible at all.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:16:53 AM

Yes that is seriously a crucial problem for government to take actions in favor of bitcoin. First go all they ask about their own part like taxes and commissions and all that stuff. When somehow they become convinced then that stuck at one point and that is the control of crypto. They need to maintain the whole business of bitcoin and then making changes as they want it to make.
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:35:54 PM

Tax only deduct small portion of your money, tax won't make you poor because the amount is tolerable and also you have the return from the government as the provided facilities.
People just don't have the same short thinking like you that always think taxation is bad and could destroy bitcoin.
Maybe it'll make your actualy earning lower than before taxation implemented but hell, it's not going to make you poor once more.

This is not always the case. As there can be prohibitive tariffs which are so high that they make imports prohibitively expensive, the same can be expected in respect to taxes. When the government doesn't want to ban something explicitly, they can tax it to death or regulate it out of use. In this manner, heavy and prohibitively expensive taxes may in fact make you poor and poorer if you are going to remain within the pale of the law. Simply because this could be the desired effect of these taxes or regulations.
GideonGono

Activity: 2058

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 02:40:38 PM

This is interesting could be a mass following with this. South Korea is preparing to Tax bitcoin use after the cryptocurrency's trading volume sky-rocked. This could spark a new trend s everyone battels to see how to control the life of cryptocurrency's
As long as it is reasonable then so be it. It is the duty of each citizen to give some contribution for the country's growth. It's like exchangers do when they asled for a fee every trade we make.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
achsan fauzy

Activity: 174

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:04:41 PM

I agree bitcoin users will be charged tax, if the country can guarantee the safety of the use of bitcoin.
rohqit

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:33:36 PM

Bitcoin will always be subject to capital gains tax in the US, if it is being traded. This is same way all gains are taxable in the forex market. The only question is how to avoid capital gains tax for US residents.
So far only found 2 ways: move to Puerto Rico for 183 days a year to qualify as a resident and buy a home within 2 years of moving to qualify for 0% capital gains tax.
or
Have a resident of a tax free country open bank account for you, fund it and trade using their bio. Not sure how you would get that money back to US though without IRS able to find out during an audit.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:06:02 AM

If even bitcoin is to be taxed, of course the taxation rules must be tolerable otherwise they won’t be accepted by the business community which forms the backbone of any country. So no need to worry about the taxation of the bitcoins.

And I am pretty sure if someone is dealing with bitcoin, he will not show such an unprofessional behavior not to accept the rules of business or else such a person will definitely put himself in trouble.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:12:03 AM

As some others said, Taxation is the ultimate recongition for Cryptocurrencies.

Laws can be made and unmade.

But once a state starts to have a new source of income, it will immediately spend in on state services or debt repayment.
So it will be almost impossible for to give it an end.
It is funny that some people actually want the governments to tax bitcoin since that will mean they recognize bitcoin as a currency but I’m the kind of person that prefers that the government leaves bitcoin alone but as bitcoin becomes bigger the possibility of that happening is very slim but even if governments tried to regulate bitcoin many persons are simply not going to comply.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:57:12 AM

As some others said, Taxation is the ultimate recongition for Cryptocurrencies.

Laws can be made and unmade.

But once a state starts to have a new source of income, it will immediately spend in on state services or debt repayment.
So it will be almost impossible for to give it an end.
It is funny that some people actually want the governments to tax bitcoin since that will mean they recognize bitcoin as a currency but I’m the kind of person that prefers that the government leaves bitcoin alone but as bitcoin becomes bigger the possibility of that happening is very slim but even if governments tried to regulate bitcoin many persons are simply not going to comply.
of course, most people will not obey a law that regulates about cryptocurrencies because of they believe it is decentralized. but not with the government, taxing cryptocurrencies is the way how government deal with it, they didn't like anything about without their control.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:09:50 AM

Well in the near future bitcoin will be taxed everywhere on the planet. It will be an official global coin I would say. Also there is a slight risk that another coin will take over bitcoin and then all the other coins will be measured after the new king. ( mr robot theory )

Thats what you think but where all the transaction fee be going?We've already giving tax for every transaction weve made.They say that government cant touch bitcoin but the truth is were given them.And bitcoin will always be the leader of all cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: