Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:33:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to be Taxed......  (Read 4530 times)
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:08:58 AM

Hopefully this info is completely valid and signifies that crypto is recognized there. the future of another country will follow in his footsteps
Taxes can also help the state treasury,

The application of taxes to bitcoin can monitor the circulation of coins and avoid abuse so organized

Well if our tax has been monitored and it is organized then I am in favored that bitcoin will be taxable to my country. I believe that my tax is a great help to my fellowmen. I expect that our tax has not been used for any crimes just like corruption.

Everyone expects it because in the presence of Bitcoin has a tax at least the tax is not in misuse for the corrupt.
sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:15:38 AM

It is not that much easy to bring the taxation on bitcoin on floor as the system what Bitcoin is only data cryptocurrency is encourage do to its technology friendly so obviously no on will expect that has to be changed one more issue to be raised. If governments start imposing taxes on bitcoin for sure there will be big impact on bitcoin and the financial sector.

louisedem

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:20:04 AM

This is interesting could be a mass following with this. South Korea is preparing to Tax bitcoin use after the cryptocurrency's trading volume sky-rocked. This could spark a new trend s everyone battels to see how to control the life of cryptocurrency's
Taxation of Bitcoin cryptocurrecy usage only means that it has already been recognized and have already known its worth just like what the people specifically the government do to somehow control the usage of the natural currency we have right now. This movement of putting tax into bitcoin will be somehow a good way to make monitoring of the cryptocurrency usage to avoud too much usage that can lead to negative outcomes in the future.

fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 10:22:25 AM

If that is the best way for the government to provide regulation, and then levy taxes for every bitcoin transaction, I strongly agree. provided that bitcoin is completely legal and no need to worry about legalization.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:35:16 AM

Hopefully this info is completely valid and signifies that crypto is recognized there. the future of another country will follow in his footsteps

The application of taxes to bitcoin can monitor the circulation of coins and avoid abuse so organized

Well if our tax has been monitored and it is organized then I am in favored that bitcoin will be taxable to my country. I believe that my tax is a great help to my fellowmen. I expect that our tax has not been used for any crimes just like corruption.
Probably yes! Because taxes can also help our economy to increase and also I believe that if we do taxes and give it faithfully I think there is also possibilities of better society and community to our perspective countries.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:39:31 AM

Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency shouldn't be taxed. But some country governments probably want to earn more profit for the own government thus they implement tax on usage of bitcoin. I really disagree to the idea that bitcoin should be taxed.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:29:50 PM

This is interesting could be a mass following with this. South Korea is preparing to Tax bitcoin use after the cryptocurrency's trading volume sky-rocked. This could spark a new trend s everyone battels to see how to control the life of cryptocurrency's

This is a great idea but you know I hope tax wont be high than what we can get cause of course this is all our hardwork and to be taxed and be abused such as corrupted is not really acceptable I hope government will took care for the money that may able to used from here.
Sure through this government will notice bitcoin and it will make bitcoin as legal as our real money and investments. This will make bitcoin get recognized by a lot of countries and cites those were not aware of it and were not ready to accept bitcoin. Usage and demand of bitcoin will increase with this and will ask for bitcoin to invest and make it legal currency will be first and best thing in this regard.
golek upo

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:19:28 PM

some countries have implemented mandatory tax for bitcoin users (such as india and south korea), it is because the development of bitcoin very rapidly from day to day.

Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:40:45 AM

Bitcoin is getting its popularity and increases prices so it makes a sense for governments to finally tax bitcoin.If this will happen this will be more accepted as world cryptocurrency

weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:47:53 AM

Yes. I think so. Taxing  is good for btc as it'll become legal for people to trade btc.
It is far better to be taxed bitcoin than ban it. I think it is good news. It will be in favor of government to accept bitcoin being a legal currency in the country and then collect taxes from exchanges.
Kizuna123

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:04:17 AM

Well ,in my opinion, it is somehow good for government to get it taxed but for their people I don't think it is good for them , if their government is good enough to use the tax for their people or be corrupted , in the point of btc users i dont think it is good for them having a fixed amount then having deduction because of the tax?? That they will not surely feel what happen to the tax they are paying.
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:38:43 AM

I think if bitcoin will be legalized then government will absolutely implement tax. Government will not let it slid, especially if they think they can collect good proceeds for public fund. 

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:40:58 AM

I think if bitcoin will be legalized then government will absolutely implement tax. Government will not let it slid, especially if they think they can collect good proceeds for public fund. 
If government accept to legalized and accept taxes on bitcoin it is a good idea because of what bitcoin has . We can develop our knowledge on bitcoin and continue improving our economy . Through taxes of bitcoin we can primarily raise revenue for government and also we can continue help those street families to have a good services to them.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:03:16 PM

If governments accept bitcoin then I think they will find a way to collect taxes from bitcoin. It is very difficult to manage and collect this market tax. If bitcoin is taxed, it is likely that the market will go down.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:18:03 PM

I will agree that bitcoin have taxes as long as they will allow as to continue our income in bitcoin and all crypto coins.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:18:55 PM

It will indeed be a great thing to a country, but when the time bitcoins are being taxed, the banks will also react to it. The banks will be the first one to be affected by the growing population of bitcoin in a country. They are the one that will be in a worst condition.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:21:28 PM

I think if the government wants to really apply the tax on the crypto currency, it is very good, because it can increase the income of the state, but to support the policy the government needs to make a strong rule first so that everything is under control
imroger13

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:31:09 PM

A BIG NO!!!!! Angry Angry Angry I think the government wants some income from bitcoin .. !!
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:59:04 PM

A BIG NO!!!!! Angry Angry Angry I think the government wants some income from bitcoin .. !!
Collecting taxes on bitcoin it is a great contribution on economy because they can continue serving people who are less fortunate in life government can continue a good services and build importances in a community.
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:01:11 PM

I think if the government wants to really apply the tax on the crypto currency, it is very good, because it can increase the income of the state, but to support the policy the government needs to make a strong rule first so that everything is under control

Having tax is ok because if you have tax it means that bitcoin are legal in your country ,well if that happen hopefully the tax they want to get is not just a big amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: