Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:09:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to be Taxed......  (Read 4529 times)
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:10:31 AM

Whenevet bitcoin is bought,sold or traded,there are tax consequences.The internal revenue service has ruled that bitcoin and other "convertible virtual currencies"are"treated as property"not treated as currency.

To tax bitcoin transaction s,this what countries long for so they can have enough money to improve their economic growth but before it implemented, the government should legalize first.
Nikolya

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:20:09 AM

Attempts to introduce regulation of crypto currency in 2018 are undertaken by virtually all developed countries, and not just by South Korea.
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:49:11 AM

This thread will be likely to become true if they knew who all the bitcoin users in that country also bitcoin security is very high not hackable. People in that county will start to hide their bitcoins for sure but if the taxes going well it is a good start again on bitcoin.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:03:38 AM

If bitcoin have their legalize in my country my it will be tax on it, it's good tho but don't get me wrong, all the tax thing was managed by some government, right?  So automatically there is some one incharge behind those and there is someone who will take responsible for the transaction if there is any mistake.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:10:29 AM

If bitcoin have their legalize in my country my it will be tax on it, it's good tho but don't get me wrong, all the tax thing was managed by some government, right?  So automatically there is some one incharge behind those and there is someone who will take responsible for the transaction if there is any mistake.
indeed all the laws that must regulate it, if it has not been legalized there is no basis for the government to levy a tax from bitcoin. but it is better if it is legal even though it is taxed but we are safe there is legal protection
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:19:49 PM

Well if our tax has been monitored and it is organized then I am in favored that bitcoin will be taxable to my country. I believe that my tax is a great help to my fellowmen. I expect that our tax has not been used for any crimes just like corruption.
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:27:57 PM

This is interesting could be a mass following with this. South Korea is preparing to Tax bitcoin use after the cryptocurrency's trading volume sky-rocked. This could spark a new trend s everyone battels to see how to control the life of cryptocurrency's
I hope bitcoin will not conductive for tax because we should be more agressive if the flow of bitcoin will not deducted by taxation so taht people will ne happy.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:46:07 PM

It is not that much easy to bring the taxation on bitcoin on floor as the system what Bitcoin is only data cryptocurrency is encourage do to its technology friendly so obviously no on will expect that has to be changed one more issue to be raised. If governments start imposing taxes on bitcoin for sure there will be big impact on bitcoin and the financial sector.
Some big countries like US are already imposing tax on bitcoin, it's normal dude because people are making money so they have to pay taxes.
Bitcoin is not a thing that can help us to get away from taxes, the government are greedy, they want money to improve their economy
so since they have the power, they can compel us to pay taxes or we will be penalize.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:29:51 PM

In my opinion, imposing a tax to bitcoin and the rest of the cryptos is a neutral decision by a procrypto government because i believe that taxing cryptos can protect investors and might even attract more investors as they feel safe investing in cryptos already.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:03:04 AM

In my opinion, imposing a tax to bitcoin and the rest of the cryptos is a neutral decision by a procrypto government because i believe that taxing cryptos can protect investors and might even attract more investors as they feel safe investing in cryptos already.

Why not right? however bitcoin is not acknowledge by our country so there's no way for them to tax it. But it also a better idea though so everybody will be able to take advantage of it's ouput and this will also protect one's investment and could also help improve our economy.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:08:08 AM

This is interesting could be a mass following with this. South Korea is preparing to Tax bitcoin use after the cryptocurrency's trading volume sky-rocked. This could spark a new trend s everyone battels to see how to control the life of cryptocurrency's
Yes, it happens a long time ago. States this year should massively consider the issue of the status of the crypto currency, determine the rules for its circulation within the country and be determined with the taxation of the crypto currency. This process has already begun since the time in April last year Japan recognized the cryptsplatum as legal tender and will continue until each state decides on these issues. As long as there is no single approach to the solution of these issues, they will be decided differently so far. This process will be very lengthy and ambiguous.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:47:19 PM

Governments are furious about this, because cryptocurrencies and bitcoin are not being taxed in countries, and now that some countries have legalized bitcoin I am now pretty much sure that governments will take advantage of it and will be taking bitcoin in the taxes, I think its gonna be a fair thing since the government will be also get benefits from it.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:20:24 PM

This is not new at all, it has already begun in other countries once you sell bitcoins you should be getting taxed on it. Or once you have held bitcoin for over 6months you are due to pay taxes.
TN0904950

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:43:22 PM

điều này rất đơn giản khi bitcoin bị đánh thuế
để trở thành một đồng tiền sử dụng chung của một đất nước thì đương nhiên bị đánh thuế
đặc biệt là hàn quốc đang có chính sách về đánh thuế bitcoin

I think It could trigger a whole new trend of people fighting to see how to control the life of cryptocurrency
This interesting could be the following mass with this. South Korea is preparing the use of Tax bitcoin after trading volumes of cryptocurrency shaken by the sky.
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:48:43 PM

I believe due to continuously increasing of bitcoin popularity the government might legalized its use in future, and in return transaction must be taxed to help the public fund.

wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:32:53 PM

I believe that this thing is impossible to happen. The concept won't meet this. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that is decentralized. The decentralization prohibits it to be taxed since it is not controlled by any government unlike fiat also it is a currency and happened to just be a profitable investment due to the high rate of increase on its market although it is not its main use or function.
Bitcoin cannot be taxed directly but the moment that you try to convert your bitcoin to fiat that is when governments will realize that you have a big amount of bitcoin and that you need to explain how you got it, they are not only going to charge you taxes they are probably going to try to charge you all types of commissions and fees for not revealing that income to them

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

I think, that there some pluses and some minuses for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in general about all this situation with taxes. So, basically, it will have come legally to trade bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. But also info, that government will able to control cryptocurrencies, just killing all ideology of cryptocurrencies.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:47:51 PM

Government should not place tax on cryptocurrency because the popularity of bitcoins is growing due to its freedom from the government, another thing is that there are a lot of investors because of social media's who is keep on advertising different ico's.
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:08:14 PM

To some some investors it may seem good to them but me it a wrong index,I believe the more higher in price bitcoin goes the higher the taxes and it may not be healthy for new investors.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:52:42 PM

This thread will be likely to become true if they knew who all the bitcoin users in that country also bitcoin security is very high not hackable. People in that county will start to hide their bitcoins for sure but if the taxes going well it is a good start again on bitcoin.
I think it is okay that bitcoin will be taxed, because right now there are lot of people who knew bitcoin, and now there are so many people in different country is buying bitcoin, and i think the taxed that goverment will get for us is will be used for good thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: