Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:09:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 50 Bitcoins in 1 Year Blog. Thoughts?  (Read 1531 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:51:14 AM

Hi everyone,

I've been trading crypto currencies for a couple months now and since its been going well for me, I thought about creating a website to document my crypto trades for the next year. My goal is to make 50 bitcoins in a year starting tomorrow. It may sound crazy to most but I do believe it is possible.

I plan on sharing my daily trades as well as experimenting with different trading techniques. I will be sharing the losers, the winners and probably some expensive lessons lmao.

Anyways, I'm halfway done creating the website now and thought, would anyone even be interested in following this kind of journey?
I would absolutely love to know. If not, why wouldnt you? Any insight or feedback on what you would personally like to see would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time  Smiley
Do it and you will be surprise at the number of followers you will have with your journey. Lots of people want to be able to find someone they can learn from and probably use that basis to learn too. So, having something like this will encourage them and I will advise you move on with what you want to do.

Might be interested too if I see how things turn out and may even be your biggest fan. The fans you will get from this forum alone is enough to consider your blog as your office. Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:12:03 PM

That's a really good idea and yes, I would follow your website for sure. I assume you are planning in placing some adds in the website for some extra profit, and maybe referral links for the trading platforms you will be using right? Because if not, I think that doing a record of your trades in the forum would also be a good idea, and there would be no need for the site. I think that the discussing about your trades would be easier in a forum than on a website.

xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:20:44 PM

Hi everyone,

I've been trading crypto currencies for a couple months now and since its been going well for me, I thought about creating a website to document my crypto trades for the next year. My goal is to make 50 bitcoins in a year starting tomorrow. It may sound crazy to most but I do believe it is possible.

I plan on sharing my daily trades as well as experimenting with different trading techniques. I will be sharing the losers, the winners and probably some expensive lessons lmao.

Anyways, I'm halfway done creating the website now and thought, would anyone even be interested in following this kind of journey?
I would absolutely love to know. If not, why wouldnt you? Any insight or feedback on what you would personally like to see would be much appreciated.

Do it and you will be surprise at the number of followers you will have with your journey. Lots of people want to be able to find someone they can learn from and probably use that basis to learn too. So, having something like this will encourage them and I will advise you move on with what you want to do.

Might be interested too if I see how things turn out and may even be your biggest fan. The fans you will get from this forum alone is enough to consider your blog as your office. Grin
It's very interesting project and a personal challenge as well. If things go well you might attract a lot of followers along the road as well. Sharing your experience and knowledge can be beneficial for others as well.
How much do you plan to invest to ultimately reach your goal of 50 BTC in one year?
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:42:50 PM

Keep the goal for 50 bitcoins but accept all the tokens and altcoins which you get for your work. They too will have good value in the future.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Mikelude

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:55:22 PM

Hi everyone,

I believe you, it's achievable
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:09:41 PM

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your time  Smiley
This is a good idea if you want someone to see your trading record and could get any benifets from it. I am impressed with the target you have set for yourself to earn in a year from trading. This is not impossible nor are you the first person to set such a target but my question is about your investment? I mean how much capital amount you have to start your trading with? It will need quite a huge investment for anyone to reach this target.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:00:31 PM

For the past few years mining Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. ..... I just wanted to know what are your thoughts on genesismining.com?
50 BTC is surely big and you will definitely need some pretty big capital too to be able to achieve that. Since the OP did not state his initial investment, or probably he will do later on, we might just have to assume he is going in big time. Waiting to see how it turns out.
Scytic

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:16:06 PM

Hi everyone,

You could start a Telegram channel for now and post your advices there, that would be helpful Smiley then you"ll have some followers for  your website also , anyway best of luck, I have set similar goals, not so much success yet though
tobs

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:54:04 PM

50 bitcoins may sound almost impossible to get for some, but it's as simple as multiplying "only" 25 bitcoins times two. And we have seen plenty investment possibilities where you could easily get 2x within weeks. And that 25 is "only" 12.5bitcoins 2x. And so on and so on. I don't know the details of the strategy but if it involves altcoins, we have seen multiple examples that went even more than two times within week. So the key is to choose the perfect one and to not make any mistake if going all in with your bitcoins.
Nairrake

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:08:31 PM

Nothing is impossible, but it mainly depends on what initial capital you're going to trade with.

I have tried something similar in the past, where I started with 0.1BTC to work my way up to at least 1BTC, but I found out that with only Bitcoin trading, this is quite a difficult goal to achieve ~ I stopped at around 0.24BTC.

Altcoin trading offers more variety and higher potential short term gains, which should allow you to reach your goal much sooner compared to when you solely trade Bitcoin, but you're also exposed to higher risks.

If you update your blog on a daily basis, and that consistently throughout the months, I am fairly sure that you'll get a whole lot of curious people that will follow everything you do very closely.

Wow that's true and trust you on it for having it said with an open heart... Appreciate that...

I have started gaining that lititle intrest towards Bitcoins... I really need that one from you... Just one Bitcoin...

Preparing for some additional income.

Thank you!!!
fistteam

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:14:18 AM

I think it's a great idea for you if you can give me the blog address so that I can learn something from you but with 50 bits is a pretty big number in a year but Everything that I can trust you I will follow and learn from you please give me your blog address
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:23:04 AM

Go for it.  I think it's not only possible, but your journey there would make for interesting
reading.  Wouldn't you be worried about giving away valuable trading tips, though?  You
might not want to give away your 'secrets'.

I do think it's a good idea, because I'm a strong advocate of journaling and blogging.  I
think it's a therapeutic activity, and other people might find some value in what you write.

Good luck if that's your course of action, brother.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:49:44 AM

I'm very much looking forward to seeing how you will achieve your goal. It is achievable, but it will be a great challenge. Good luck !!
Even if he does not achieve his goal it is going to be very interesting to see the journey, because even if he does not reach 50 BTC but it reaches 30BTC then that is fine then that means that reaching his goal will just be a matter of time, obviously the journey could end up badly, but it seems he has some experience in trading, not much but it is better than nothing so that scenario is unlikely.
nasibakar

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:15:25 AM

Interesting, I thought that this would be possible.
If you have the idea, please share it here,
it may be a nice things for us to learn with.

I collect some and it needs long time.

Plus or more 50 Bitcoin in a year may be possible,
it depends on your start and strategies
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:54:11 AM

Go for your goal of 50 bitcoin for a year i know you can do it even it is impossible these days to earn that huge bitcoin due to its price increase but as you can see here in this forum specially on this thread they are cheering and motivating your potential journey for this year even if did not succeed for raising 50 btc that would be a wildest and greatest experience that you could ever achieve please post your website here as soon as it is finished so that we can follow and learn from your blogs and writings about trading, good luck on your journey.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:13:01 AM

Judging from your desire that this is something that is very unusual in making things better again. Indeed a plan is the most beautiful thing to do, because we can think about something that may not happen and even otherwise. Just one thing that you have to have are indeed consistent, because if you can't do it's for sure everything will end up in losses and just a dream

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:23:52 AM

Sounds fair enough but I have a question for you. How you think you will get 50 BTC front he blog. Are you going to make ads over the blog or are you going to get money from the traffic that is being generated. I mean 50 BTC is a lot money dude and with just blog no one can make that much money and it could take at least five years for sure. The thing is how and in what way you will generate the whole revenue. I’m interested in following your journey because that’s way big dream and it could make you millionair man. Hope to see some good updates from your side. Don’t forget to respond my question. Curious. ;-)
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:51:12 AM

Sounds fair enough but I have a question for you. How you think you will get 50 BTC front he blog. Are you going to make ads over the blog or are you going to get money from the traffic that is being generated. I mean 50 BTC is a lot money dude and with just blog no one can make that much money and it could take at least five years for sure. The thing is how and in what way you will generate the whole revenue. I’m interested in following your journey because that’s way big dream and it could make you millionair man. Hope to see some good updates from your side. Don’t forget to respond my question. Curious. ;-)

Well, I'm curious too, about when will his website will be released? Op mentioned: Anyways, I'm halfway done creating the website now
And it almost a week since the last time Op created this thread, still there is no any update since.
People will be very interested to know his journey, learn to trade as well.
About your questions; he's not trying to make BTC50 through blog ads, as he said:
Don't you read it? This is trading discussion board, so it should be related to trading activities.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:56:27 AM

Hi, how much did you invest or are you going to invest at start? I am curious about how you are going to make 50 BTC by trading... That's a lot of money. Did you take in account that the value of a Bitcoin could increase a lot on next year?
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:05:24 AM

Any update on the blog mate? I'm also interested to follow you, on the way to conquest 50 bitcoins in a year. Its very insurmountable task, but nothing is impossible. Even bitcoin price to reach $6000 insurmountable a year ago, but what happened, we can already crossed it a few days ago. So just have faith and I'm sure you will reach the top. Just let us know when is the blog going to be operational so that we can follow your every steps particularly your quest to that 50 bitcoins. Have fun and goodluck.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: