Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:41:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Needed: Antminer L3+ batch 1 or 2 firmware (not the one now on Bitmain site)  (Read 425 times)
mammon (OP)

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:01:22 AM

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a L3+ firmware batch 1 or 2 (downloaded a while ago on the Bitmain support site, not the one now)
Should have downloaded it myself back then, but you know how things go...

I run my Antminers L3+ with one fan instead of two, it seems to be 2\3 degrees colder without the back fan.
But after flashing one today with the new firmware on the site I cannot run this one with one fan anymore! WTF!
I cannot download a firmware of my other L3+ so if I would like full control back with one fan I need an older firmware...
Hope there is someone that has downloaded all there history firmwares etc.  Wink

I think full control is absolute great. I have one of my L3+ DC 390MH @630 Watt with 29% ONE Fan and it is mining just 4 meters from where I sleep! However I have ordered a 3000 RPM 43DB (max) 178CFM Noctua fan and I think with this one I will get my sleeproom L3+ even more silent and even back up to 504MH! With just one Fan and beneath 43DB... (My R4 does 49DB)
ps. The L3+ also provides some nice heat, nice extra feature coming the winter time...

But again if you have an older L3+ firmware downloaded and willing to share with me, please let me know!

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2603

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:11:20 AM

Um, perhaps try asking in the altcoin section to find folks with answers... This is Bitcoin hardware only (until you or the mods move it that is).

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
mammon (OP)

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:30:25 AM

If I am in the wrong section, I am sorry for that but I see a lot of your comment only to ask to move to Altcoin? Why?
If I use Antimers L3+ mining, lets say Prohashing, I can use them on BTC payout? So what is the difference?
Not much, only your Dogma standing in your way I think. Please don't think A SHA miner is just all. There is more...
stugots2

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

Too Many Miners Not Enough Electricity

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:19:39 AM

the April 27th Firmware?
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2603

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:20:05 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 04:11:37 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

If I am in the wrong section, I am sorry for that but I see a lot of your comment only to ask to move to Altcoin? Why?
If I use Antimers L3+ mining, lets say Prohashing, I can use them on BTC payout? So what is the difference?
Not much, only your Dogma standing in your way I think. Please don't think A SHA miner is just all. There is more...
Difference is that you are not mining BTC and therefore not supporting its network. Just as buying fruit at a Farmers Market is not farming. Ja it pays the farmer but it does not grow the fruit so screw your 'dogma'. This area is for BITCOIN HARDWARE ONLY and most folks here could care less about Piece Of Shi** altcrap. Why would you refuse to use an area that is dedicated to altcoin hardware? Ya know, one filled with folks having the same interests?

Look at the very top post in this section. What does it say: No posts about GPUs or altcoin mining here, use the correct sub-forums.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:35:50 PM

What you get paid out in has nothing to do with what algorithm your machine is mining.

Scrypt is not sha256 and this is a section for sha256 hardware.

This means you are in the wrong.

People are telling you to move to the altcoin section because that is the section that deals with non sha256 miners.

Do you take your diesel vehicle to be worked on by a mechanic that specializes in rotary engines? I mean they are both engines right?

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: