Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:47:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nobody answer from knc miner  (Read 1720 times)
ElGabo

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 09:14:36 PM

I've mailed them a few times about a mistake on my invoice. Had no answer. Then I phoned Andreas, he was very helpful but told me to be a little bit patient, they have a lot of e-mails and work (what I was thinking already). The day after I got the invoice corrected by mail.  I think there is no problem with customer service. These guys have a lot to do now...

Look, step back and let's look at this logically;

Pre-orderings been messy, but they were insistent on rewarding those that showed interest early and enabled them to secure ORSoC's partnership; for which they had to demonstrate a definite volume of interest as a specified criteria to move forward.

There was then several revisions of product offering before deciding on the best route to production to take.

No one really knew the numbers purchasing, so in effect renewal interest until pre-orders actually paid.

There was no real equity until pre-orders have paid.

They have has to focus on open days, including Monday (which I aim to attend).

Now they really are trying their best to keep on top of this. It's been a mad busy week for them and they have been pretty damn impressive so far.

Undoubtedly they need help with comms so they can concentrate on what try are best at, managing and manufacturing engineering the ASIC and overall product.

I imagine after Monday, staff will be their utmost priority to distribute workload. They have the funds to do this and the customer base required for it.

They certainly haven't been frivolously wasting cash on unnessary employees (BFL).

I will certainly quiz them about this Mon. Wink

Maybe I have problems with my english. I'm sorry, it's not my main language but i've tried to say the same as you just a bit shorter. Smiley I'm pleased with their customer service.  Smiley

OFF: If you'll be there on monday please ask them about the quantity of mass production. (piece/day)

" I'm waiting for my punishment, I know it's on my way
  So cut, cut, cut me up and fuck, fuck, fuck me up"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 09:20:28 PM

I've mailed them a few times about a mistake on my invoice. Had no answer. Then I phoned Andreas, he was very helpful but told me to be a little bit patient, they have a lot of e-mails and work (what I was thinking already). The day after I got the invoice corrected by mail.  I think there is no problem with customer service. These guys have a lot to do now...

Look, step back and let's look at this logically;

Pre-orderings been messy, but they were insistent on rewarding those that showed interest early and enabled them to secure ORSoC's partnership; for which they had to demonstrate a definite volume of interest as a specified criteria to move forward.

There was then several revisions of product offering before deciding on the best route to production to take.

No one really knew the numbers purchasing, so in effect renewal interest until pre-orders actually paid.

There was no real equity until pre-orders have paid.

They have has to focus on open days, including Monday (which I aim to attend).

Now they really are trying their best to keep on top of this. It's been a mad busy week for them and they have been pretty damn impressive so far.

Undoubtedly they need help with comms so they can concentrate on what try are best at, managing and manufacturing engineering the ASIC and overall product.

I imagine after Monday, staff will be their utmost priority to distribute workload. They have the funds to do this and the customer base required for it.

They certainly haven't been frivolously wasting cash on unnessary employees (BFL).

I will certainly quiz them about this Mon. Wink

Maybe I have problems with my english. I'm sorry, it's not my main language but i've tried to say the same as you just a bit shorter. Smiley I'm pleased with their customer service.  Smiley

OFF: If you'll be there on monday please ask them about the quantity of mass production. (piece/day)

That's cool bud, just PM me any questions you want asked, but check Daggeteo's original question/answer write-up.

I'm happy to expand on Q's or ask new ones, but not repeat previous Q's...Smiley

Previous question/answer:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15js8JsyHAiGoq_ELzx0hxG4xdA9ePJrhrc8y2bbWbRc/edit?usp=sharing

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 09:27:02 PM

What a fantastically worthless post. All info is available here and the company has representatives on the forum. 2 WHOLE DAYS? Common..
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: